OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Aaron Rogers outrage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

The Aaron Rogers outrage Empty
PostSubject: The Aaron Rogers outrage   The Aaron Rogers outrage EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 8:47 pm

This Sara Spain sounds like a bitch

The outrage mob has targeted Aaron Rogers for not being vaccinated.. And and as usual they've gone after his sponsors in attempt to get him "cancelled"

... He claims he said he was "immunized" and never said he was vaccinated. . They're calling him a liar and saying he's putting people's lives at risk ...bla bla

.. These people ever been to places where people congregate? .. Even supermarkets and other stores .. Most people have stopped wearing masks and we don't know if they've been vaccinated or not. . Besides, fully vaccinated people are getting the virus anyway ..WTF

...I guess the primary point of this, as well as other articles, is that professional sports has plenty of thugs and convicted felons, like this Ruggs guy that killed a woman and her dog in a reckless drunk driving accident, and it goes essentially unmentioned .. But they find that Rogers isn't vaccinated and they squawk about him like he's a fuk,n serial killer ..running around punching babies or some shit

.. They get that mob mentality, get self righteous and virtue signal to the mob and want the subject cancelled ..lose their job, sponsors whatever ..ruin their lives if possible .. Not like Rogers needs the money from endorsements .. But they'd ruin him if they could ..which is MY point

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/steve-kim-someone-might-want-to-tell-espns-sarah-spain-to-save-some-of-her-aaron-rodgers-disgust-for-henry-ruggs
Back to top Go down
Vitriol
Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: The Aaron Rogers outrage   The Aaron Rogers outrage EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:27 pm

Part of it is that if *everybody* gets the jab then *nobody* is behaving as if they're cattle because, like, we all decided to do "the good thing", right?

As long as people exist who don't just get in line then the herd has to at least consider that maybe it's being fucking stupid and they hate that.

Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: The Aaron Rogers outrage   The Aaron Rogers outrage EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 10:14 pm

Vitriol wrote:
Part of it is that if *everybody* gets the jab then *nobody* is behaving as if they're cattle because, like, we all decided to do "the good thing", right?

As long as people exist who don't just get in line then the herd has to at least consider that maybe it's being fucking stupid and they hate that.

i suggest too that - if Biden didn't push the mandate so abruptly, threatening peoples' livelihoods, then maybe a lot more people would have gotten vaccinated .. But what it did was to give people an ultimatum ..and they fucking hate that too ..heh

Then they need another shot ..then yet another shot ..and people *still* getting the virus .. People are confused about the contradicting info and mixed messages .. And why trust any substance the govt demands you to have injected after hearing negative effects from it .. I imagine some people are just being defiant and refuse to submit to any govt demands upon their persons .. Could be a big part of it too ..heh
Back to top Go down
Vitriol
Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: The Aaron Rogers outrage   The Aaron Rogers outrage EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 11:42 pm

I was originally hesitant because:

1) I'm not at a particularly high risk
--no comorbidities, no compromised immune issues, etc.

2) The mRNA vaccine is essentially experimental

3) The "emergency use" authorization isn't the same stringent approval process as traditional vaccines

4) The government gave vax manufacturers blanket immunity from lawsuits due to injuries/deaths experienced by vax takers

5) If the primary goal was to get the vax into as many people as possible why support the vax companies in their fight against releasing the patents?

Taken all together that was enough for me to decide I wasn't comfortable getting vaxed just yet.

Now it's still all those considerations plus fuck mandates.
If we give up bodily autonomy who knows what they'll try to force on us next year, or two years from now? We know the government doesn't give any fucks about people and lie to us constantly about pretty much everything and they're more or less owned by big pharma... we'd be fools to trust them not to abuse a precedent of being able to demand we relinquish our bodily autonomy.

I'll consider getting vaxed when the government stops acting like a combination of sales rep. for Pfizer and authoritarian goon squad.

Not before.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aaron Rogers outrage   The Aaron Rogers outrage Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aaron Rogers outrage
Page 1 of 1