OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. Empty
PostSubject: US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.   US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 pm

12-21-2021

US Army researchers expected to announce what might be the ultimate COVID vaccine.

A new report from Defense One claims that researchers at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research are expected to announce "within weeks" that they've developed what might be the ultimate vaccine against the novel coronavirus.

According to Defense One's sources, the Army researchers have been developing a vaccine that "protects people from COVID-19 and all its variants, even Omicron, as well as from previous SARS-origin viruses that have killed millions of people worldwide."

Researchers began work on the vaccine nearly two years ago, when they first received the novel coronavirus's DNA sequencing and then strove to make a vaccine that would be effective against its future mutations.

So far, trials show that the vaccine has held up well against the latest dominant mutation of the virus, and they expect it will hold up against other variants as well.

"Unlike existing vaccines, Walter Reed’s SpFN
uses a soccer ball-shaped protein with 24 faces
for its vaccine, which allows scientists to attach
the spikes of multiple coronavirus strains on different
faces
of the protein," writes Defense One.

Dr. Kayvon Modjarrad, director of Walter Reed’s infectious
diseases branch, tells Defense One that
the vaccine is particularly important given how
quickly the Omicron variant is spreading throughout the world.

"With Omicron, there's no way really to escape this virus," he said. "You're not going to be able to avoid it. So I think pretty soon either the whole world will be vaccinated or have been infected."
Back to top Go down
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.   US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:21 am

The left snowflakes will refuse this vaccine because they hate the US Military. SO I say FKUM and feed um beans. Give the rest of us the vax.
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.   US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:40 pm

So is this a vaccine? You know, one that will prevent you from catching and spreading the virus (unlike the so-called 'vaccines' they have now).
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.   US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 7:09 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:

So is this a vaccine? You know, one that will prevent you from catching and spreading the virus (unlike the so-called 'vaccines' they have now).

Well, if vaccinated- the breakthroughs
will not kill you nor hospitalize you..
It would be very mild, many don't much notice..
And that is a very good thing..
It is protection, not a 100% immunity-
The unvaccinated are not protected- their choice.
As with all vaccinations-- They keep you alive.
Don't be scared--

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.   US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Instead of getting three or four jabs I'd rather just get one which prevents me from catching it in the first place. I'm also thinking this one might cause problems if mixed with the vaccines people have already gotten. I'd rather get this one and only this one if I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.   US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine. Empty

Back to top Go down

US Army Researchers / Ultimate COVID Vaccine.
Page 1 of 1