OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2022 10:58 pm

Temple wrote:

How much is your gas prices?
We fill up with Shell Gas-- It's the best imo-
And- its close to us aha.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/?state=CO

Closest station is $4.19

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2022 9:44 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Temple wrote:

How much is your gas prices?
We fill up with Shell Gas-- It's the best imo-
And- its close to us aha.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/?state=CO

Closest station is $4.19

Spoke with a person from SF CA--
gas is above 5$ --even up to 6$--
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:55 pm

Temple wrote:

Spoke with a person from SF CA--
gas is above 5$ --even up to 6$--

https://gasprices.aaa.com/?state=CA

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: The Problem of The Gas --   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:56 pm

5-30-2022

The United States is one of the world's biggest oil producers___
so why have gasoline prices soared to all-time highs and oil prices recently hit their highest levels since 2008?

Here, Newsweek looks at who owns and regulates U.S. oil production and the complex factors that influence the price
of oil and gasoline in the U.S.

_____ Who Sets Oil and Gas Prices?

Richard Joswick, head of global oil analytics at S&P Global Platts, told Newsweek that the price of oil and gas is not controlled, "it's market pricing" and it depends mostly on supply and demand for the product.

_____Who Owns the Oil and Gas in the U.S.?

Oil and gas resources in the United States are generally privately owned, not by governments as
in some other parts of the world.

The high oil prices have helped U.S. oil companies
like ExxonMobil and Chevron post bumper profits.

Oil and gas rights may belong to private landowners, corporations, Native American tribes or federal, state or local governments that own the land that the minerals lie under.

There's no specific body or policy that regulates the oil and gas industry in the U.S.________
but federal, state and local governments each regulate various aspects of oil and gas operations. Who regulates what mostly depends on land ownership and whether the territory is covered by federal regulations or state laws.

In general, according to research by the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), most drilling and production is regulated by state laws, while federal regulations mostly safeguard water and air quality, worker safety, and exploration and production on Native American and federal lands.

_____Who Regulates Oil and Gas Rights and Leases?

Development rights for oil and gas in this country are usually regulated by private contracts, for example a lease between the owner, who could be an individual, a corporation, a Native American tribe, or a local, state or federal government owner, and the entity that will explore and develop it.

According to Thomson Reuters Practical Law, private land leases are typically subject to private and confidential negotiation, while public land leases are typically conveyed based on a public and competitive bidding process.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 12:40 am

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 58234_33ayws531hpwm1p_full

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:36 am

DON'T BLAME ME I VOTED FOR TRUMP
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:45 am

Try walking more, it might save you some money on gas.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 4:04 pm

Dark Poppy wrote:

oh, a real fuk'n genius here .. You've just given us the solution for skyrocketing gas prices .. So if i commute 30 miles to work ...what, i should set out early, like around midnight and try to make it to work around 9:00? .. I don't know why nobody else has had this brainstorm

You should run for political office .. Your slogan could be "-Walk, Don't Drive-" .. You could start a whole new trend with this idea

Please keep us informed of any further ideas you might have
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 4:24 pm

Not to plagerize, but just expand on dark poppy's wonderful idea a little and maybe different slogans

"Eat Less, it might save you some money on food" ...
For contractors .. "Build Less, it might save you money on materials"

This could be applied to so many things ..essentially everything .. I can hardly wait to get started
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:31 pm

Grackle wrote:
Dark Poppy wrote:

oh, a real fuk'n genius here .. You've just given us the solution for skyrocketing gas prices .. So if i commute 30 miles to work ...what, i should set out early, like around midnight and try to make it to work around 9:00? .. I don't know why nobody else has had this brainstorm

You should run for political office .. Your slogan could be "-Walk,  Don't Drive-" .. You could start a whole new trend with this idea

Please keep us informed of any further ideas you might have

Did I just stroll all over your lawn, you look irritated? Well, for you Trump followers, being in a constant state of conspiratorial rage is normal.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 7:35 pm

Quote :
Did I just stroll all over your lawn, you look irritated?

You're -asking- me if i "look irritated"? ..heh
Quote :

Well, for you Trump followers, being in a constant state of conspiratorial rage is normal.

Another one who's world revolves around their hatred for Trump .. Clue: Trump is no longer the POTUS .. This thread is not about Trump ... I made no mention of Trump .. HTH
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:54 am

Dark Poppy wrote:

Did I just stroll all over your lawn, you look irritated? Well, for you Trump followers, being in a constant state of conspiratorial rage is normal.

What's wrong Poppy, too embarrassed to talk about Biden?

Well I can't blame you there.
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:41 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Dark Poppy wrote:

What's wrong Poppy, too embarrassed to talk about Biden?

Well I can't blame you there.

Biden isn't much better than your narcissistic demagogue, daddy, Trump.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 3:48 pm

Here (above) dark poppy includes his Trump blather he wrote in reply to me, in his reply to oliver clothehoffe ... He's too incompetent to edit his own drivel ... and typically proceeds with more about Trump
Quote :
I hope somebody informs him that everything isn't about Trump
Back to top Go down
Dark Poppy
Dark Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:50 pm

Grackle wrote:
Here (above) dark poppy includes his Trump blather he wrote in reply to me, in his reply to oliver clothehoffe ... He's too incompetent to edit his own drivel ... and typically proceeds with more about Trump
Quote :

No wonder your country is a giant shithole, too many political rubes.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 11:02 pm

Grackle wrote:
Quote :

Trump believes everything is about him and revolves around him..
So, he would be delighted to get any recantations concerning anything to do with him..
poppy did well..

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:14 pm

I wrote:

Temple wrote:

Trump believes everything is about him and revolves around him..
Apparently you and poppy believe so too
Quote :

So, he would be delighted to get any recantations concerning anything to do with him..
poppy did well..
   So in your minds, Trump is reading and/or somehow aware of the incessant squawking about him by the two of you ... I guess that's a symptom of the Trump Derangement Syndrome from which you both suffer...and no sign in sight of a cure or keeping it under control ... It must suck to be either one of you ..
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Leftists talking more and more about Trump only reveals their increasing desperation. Everything keeps getting worse by the day, the elections are a scant twenty weeks off and they have NOTHING to campaign on so all they can do is fall back on "We're not Trump" and hope they can cheat their way through the midterms too.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 2:19 pm

Gas prices went DOWN in Phoenix!

From $5.39 to $5.37 Laugher
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 5:35 pm

No president has the ability to
control the price of oil.
It's an international commodity.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:49 pm

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 Car-show

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:06 pm

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 75903_og9w82l3qpm8p6k_full

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 12:57 pm

Temple wrote:

No president has the ability to
control the price of oil.
It's an international commodity.

Is that why Biden keeps blaming Putin? hysterical
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:08 pm

6-25-2022

Why gas prices are so high according to history
(and no, it's not Biden's fault)

Gas prices in the United States are inextricably tied to international events entirely outside the purview of any president, whether Carter or Joe Biden. And this brings us to the causes of the current gas price increases:
You can start with the COVID-19 pandemic, which caused crude oil prices to drop as demand fizzled and is now causing a surge as production strains to keep apace of consumption (and particularly demand in nations like China, which is ending its lockdown).

Russia's oil exports have been significantly reduced due to that nation's invasion of Ukraine, and the subsequent blowback from the international community.

Finally, while demand for gas has increased, it is still not back to the levels that existed before the pandemic.

Much like the climate, gas prices exist in a complex and planet-wide system in which it is virtually impossible for any single American official to significantly alter what happens.
Even as Biden calls on Congress to suspend the federal gas tax, it does little more than nibble at the edges of the problem.

"President Biden has no real effect on world oil prices," Christopher Knittel, an energy economist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, told USA Today.
He later added, "Even the things Biden has already done and has suggested are short-term, marginal impacts on the price of gasoline.
It's hard for Americans to see this, but the world market is so big and so vast, it's hard for even a big country and an economic powerhouse like ourselves to have a large impact" on gas prices.

PostSubject: Re: Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure   Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biden’s Plan to Reduce Gas Prices Proves to Be a Miserable Failure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next