OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 8:43 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 OxFWCCv

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:16 am

THE POSITIVE SIDE OF LIFE:

Living on Earth is expensive,
But it does include a free trip
Around the sun every year.

How long a minute is....
Depends on what side of the
Bathroom door you're on.

Birthdays are good for you;
The more you have,
The longer you live.

Happiness comes through doors you
Didn't even know you left open.

Ever notice that the people who are late
Are often much jollier
Than the people who have to wait for them?

Most of us go to our grave
With our music still inside of us.

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day,
How come nothing is free yet?

You may be only one person in the world,
But you may also be the world to one person.

Some mistakes are too much fun
To only make once.

Don't cry because it's over;
Smile because it happened.

We could learn a lot from crayons:
Some are sharp, some are pretty,
Some are dull, some have weird names,
And all are different colors....but
They all exist very nicely in the same box.

A truly happy person is one who
Can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Have an awesome day, and
Know that someone
Who thinks you're great
Has thought about you today!..

Please pass this message to those
Who mean a lot to you....

Working for God on earth may not pay much, in terms of money;
but, His retirement plan is out of this world!

:-)

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:27 am

Police in Warwickshire

Police in Warwickshire, opened a garden shed and found a whimpering, cowering dog. The dog had been locked in the shed and abandoned. It was dirty and malnourished, and had quite clearly been abused.

In an act of kindness, the police took the dog, which was a female greyhound, to the Nuneaton Warwickshire Wildlife Sanctuary, which is run by a man named Geoff Grewcock, and known as a haven for animals abandoned, orphaned, or otherwise in need.

Geoff and the other sanctuary staff went to work with two aims: to restore the dog to full health, and to win her trust. It took several weeks, but eventually both goals were achieved. They named her Jasmine, and they started to think about finding her an adoptive home.

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Geoff

Jasmine, however, had other ideas. No one quite remembers how it came about, but Jasmine started welcoming all animal arrivals at the sanctuary. It would not matter if it were a puppy, a fox cub, a rabbit or any other lost or hurting animal. Jasmine would just peer into the box or cage and, when and where possible, deliver a welcoming lick.

Geoff relates one of the early incidents. “We had two puppies that had been abandoned by a nearby railway line. One was a Lakeland Terrier cross and another was a Jack Russell Doberman cross. They were tiny when they arrived at the center, and Jasmine approached them and grabbed one by the scruff of the neck in her mouth and put him on the settee. Then she fetched the other one and sat down with them, cuddling them.”

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Jasmine

“But she is like that with all of our animals, even the rabbits. She takes all the stress out of them, and it helps them to not only feel close to her, but to settle into their new surroundings.

She has done the same with the fox and badger cubs, she licks the rabbits and guinea pigs, and even lets the birds perch on the bridge of her nose.”

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Rabbit

Jasmine, the timid, abused, deserted waif, became the animal sanctuary’s resident surrogate mother, a role for which she might have been born. The list of orphaned and abandoned youngsters she has cared for comprises five fox cubs, four badger cubs, fifteen chicks, eight guinea pigs, two stray puppies and fifteen rabbits – and one roe deer fawn. Tiny Bramble, eleven weeks old, was found semi-conscious in a field. Upon arrival at the sanctuary, Jasmine cuddled up to her to keep her warm, and then went into the full foster-mum role. Jasmine, the greyhound, showers Bramble, the roe deer, with affection and makes sure nothing is matted.

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Deer

“They are inseparable,” says Geoff. “Bramble walks between her legs, and they keep kissing each other. They walk together round the sanctuary. It’s a real treat to see them.”

Pictured from the left are: “Toby,” a stray Lakeland dog; “Bramble,” orphaned roe deer; “Buster,” a stray Jack Russell; a dumped rabbit; “Sky,” an injured barn owl; and “Jasmine,” with a mother’s heart doing best what a caring mother would do…and such is the order of God’s Creation…

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Police-in-warwickshire-1

Please pass this along, and maybe make someone else’s day just a little brighter!

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:53 am

So well worth reading......................

Delta Flight 15

This is not political, it is about 9-11 and believe me you want to read this.

Here is an amazing story, (from a flight attendant on Delta Flight 15), written following the event of 9-11:

"On the morning of Tuesday, September 11, we were about 5 hours out of Frankfurt, flying over the North Atlantic . All of a sudden the curtains parted and I was told to go to the cockpit, immediately, to see the captain. As soon as I got there I noticed that the crew had that "All Business" look on their faces. The captain handed me a printed message. It was from Delta's main office in Atlanta and simply read, "All airways over the Continental United States are closed to commercial air traffic. Land ASAP at the nearest airport. Advise your destination."

"No one said a word about what this could mean. We knew it was a serious situation and we needed to find terra firma quickly. The captain determined that the nearest airport was 400 miles behind us in Gander , New Foundland. He requested approval for a route change from the Canadian traffic controller and approval was granted immediately--no questions asked. We found out later, of course, why there was no hesitation in approving our request.

"While the flight crew prepared the airplane for landing, another message arrived from Atlanta telling us about some terrorist activity in the New York area. A few minutes later word came in about the hijackings.

"We decided to LIE to the passengers while we were still in the air. We told them the plane had a simple instrument problem and that we needed to land at the nearest airport in Gander , New Foundland to have it checked out.

"We promised to give more information after landing in Gander . There was much grumbling among the passengers, but that's nothing new! Forty minutes later, we landed in Gander . Local time at Gander was 12:30 PM! .... that's 11:00 AM EST.

"There were already about 20 other airplanes on the ground from all over the world that had taken this detour on their way to the U.S. After we parked on the ramp, the captain made the following announcement: "Ladies and gentlemen, you must be wondering if all these airplanes around us have the  same instrument problem as we have. The reality is that we are here for another reason." Then he went on to explain the little bit we knew about the situation in the U.S. There were loud gasps and stares of disbelief. The captain informed passengers that Ground control in Gander told us to stay put.

"The Canadian Government was in charge of our situation and no one was allowed to get off the aircraft. No one on the ground was allowed to come near any of the air crafts. Only airport police would come around periodically, look us over and go on to the next airplane. In the next hour or so more planes landed and Gander ended up with 53 airplanes from all over the world, 27 of which were U.S. commercial jets.

"Meanwhile, bits of news started to come in over the aircraft radio and for the first time we learned that airplanes were flown into the World Trade Center in New York and into the Pentagon in DC. People were trying to use their cell phones, but were unable to connect due to a different cell system in Canada . Some did get through, but were only able to get to the Canadian operator who would tell them that the lines to the U.S. were either blocked or jammed.

"Sometime in the evening the news filtered to us that the World Trade Center buildings had collapsed and that a fourth hijacking had resulted in a crash. By now the passengers were emotionally and physically exhausted, not to mention frightened, but everyone stayed amazingly calm. We had only to look out the window at the 52 other stranded aircraft to realize that we were not the only ones in this predicament.

"We had been told earlier that they would be allowing people off the planes one plane at a time. At 6 PM, Gander airport told us that our turn to deplane would be 11 am the next morning. Passengers were not happy, but they simply resigned themselves to this news without much noise and started to prepare themselves to spend the night on the airplane.

"Gander had promised us medical attention, if needed, water, and lavatory servicing. And they were true to their word. Fortunately we had no medical situations to worry about. We did have a young lady who was 33 weeks into her pregnancy. We took REALLY good care of her. The night passed without incident despite the uncomfortable sleeping arrangements.

"About 10:30 on the morning of the 12th a convoy of school buses showed up. We got off the plane and were taken to the terminal where we went through Immigration and Customs and then had to register with the Red Cross.

"After that we (the crew) were separated from the passengers and were taken in vans to a small hotel. We had no idea where our passengers were going. We learned from the Red Cross that the town of Gander has a population of 10,400 people and they had about 10,500 passengers to take care of from all the airplanes that were forced into Gander ! We were told to just relax at the hotel and we would be contacted when the U.S. airports opened again, but not to expect that call for a while.

"We found out the total scope of the terror back home only after getting to our hotel and turning on the TV, 24 hours after it all started.

"Meanwhile, we had lots of time on our hands and found that the people of Gander were extremely friendly. They started calling us the "plane people." We enjoyed their hospitality, explored the town of Gander and ended up having a pretty good time.

"Two days later, we got that call and were taken back to the Gander airport.

Back on the plane, we were reunited with the passengers and found out what they had been doing for the past two days. What we found out was incredible.

"Gander and all the surrounding communities (within about a 75 Kilometer radius) had closed all high schools, meeting halls, lodges, and any other large gathering places. They converted all these facilities to mass lodging areas for all the stranded travelers. Some had cots set up, some had mats with sleeping bags and pillows set up.

"ALL the high school students were required to volunteer their time to take care of the "guests." Our 218 passengers ended up in a town called Lewisporte, about 45 kilometers from Gander where they were put up in a high school. If any women wanted to be in a women-only facility, that was arranged. Families were kept together. All the elderly passengers were taken to private homes.

"Remember that young pregnant lady? She was put up in a private home right across the street from a 24-hour Urgent Care facility. There was a dentist on call and both male and female nurses remained with the crowd for the duration.

"Phone calls and e-mails to the U.S. and around the world were available to everyone once a day. During the day, passengers were offered "Excursion" trips. Some people went on boat cruises of the lakes and harbors. Some went for hikes in the local forests. Local bakeries stayed open to make fresh bread for the guests. Food was prepared by all the residents and brought to the schools. People were driven to restaurants of their choice and offered wonderful meals. Everyone was given tokens for local laundry mats to wash their clothes, since luggage was still on the aircraft. In other words, every single need was met for those stranded travelers.

"Passengers were crying while telling us these stories. Finally, when they were told that U.S. airports had reopened, they were delivered to the airport right on time and without a single passenger missing or late. The local Red Cross had all the information about the whereabouts of each and every passenger and knew which plane they needed to be on and when all the planes were leaving. They coordinated everything beautifully. It was absolutely incredible.

"When passengers came on board, it was like they had been on a cruise. Everyone knew each other by name. They were swapping stories of their stay, impressing each other with who had the better time. Our flight back to Atlanta looked like a chartered party flight. The crew just stayed out of their way. It was mind-boggling. Passengers had totally bonded and were calling each other by their first names, exchanging phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses.

"And then a very unusual thing happened. One of our passengers approached me and asked if he could make an announcement over the PA system. We never, ever allow that. But this time was different. I said "of course" and handed him the mike. He picked up the PA and reminded everyone about what they had  just gone through in the last few days. He reminded them of the hospitality they had received at the hands of total strangers. He continued by saying that he would like to do something in return for the good folks of Lewisporte.

"He said he was going to set up a Trust Fund under the name of DELTA 15 (our flight number). The purpose of the trust fund is to provide college scholarships for the high school students of Lewisporte. He asked for donations of any amount from his fellow travelers. When the paper with donations got back to us with the amounts, names, phone numbers and addresses, the total was for more than $14,000!

"The gentleman, a MD from Virginia , promised to match the donations and to start the administrative work on the scholarship. He also said that he would forward this proposal to Delta Corporate and ask them to donate as well. As I write this account, the trust fund is at more than $1.5 million and has assisted 134 students in college education.

"I just wanted to share this story because we need good stories right now. It gives me a little bit of hope to know that some people in a far away place were kind to some strangers who literally dropped in on them. It reminds me how much good there is in the world."

"In spite of all the rotten things we see going on in today’s world this story confirms that there are still a lot of good and Godly people in the world and when things get bad, they will come forward.

"God Bless America ...and the Canadians."

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 11:48 pm

THE BACK NINE

I FIRST STARTED READING THIS EMAIL & WAS READING FAST UNTIL
I REACHED THE THIRD SENTENCE.

I STOPPED AND STARTED OVER READING SLOWER AND THINKING ABOUT EVERY WORD.
THIS EMAIL IS VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING.

MAKES YOU STOP AND THINK.

READ SLOWLY!

AND THEN IT IS WINTER

You know...time has a way of moving quickly and catching you unaware of the passing years. It seems just yesterday that I was young, just married and embarking on my new life with my mate. Yet in a way, it seems like eons ago, and I wonder where all the years went. I know that I lived them all. I have glimpses of how it was back then and of all my hopes and dreams.

But, here it is...the back nine of my life and it catches me by surprise...

How did I get here so fast? Where did the years go and where did my youth go?

I remember well seeing older people through the years and thinking that those older people were years away from me and that I was only on the first hole and the back nine was so far off that I could not fathom it or imagine fully what it would be like.

But, here it is...my friends are retired and getting gray...they move slower and I see an older person now. Some are in better and some worse shape than me...but, I see the great change...Not like the ones that I remember who were young and vibrant...

but, like me, their age is beginning to show and we are now those older folks that we used to see and never thought we'd become.

Each day now, I find that just getting a shower is a real target for the day! And taking a nap is not a treat anymore...it's mandatory!

Cause if I don't on my own free will...

I just fall asleep where I sit!

And so, now I enter into this new season of my life unprepared for all the aches and pains and the loss of strength and ability to go and do things that I wish I had done but never did!! But, at least I know, that though I’m on the back nine, and I'm not sure how long it will last...this I know, that when it's over on this earth, it's over. A new adventure will begin! Yes, I have regrets. There are things I wish I hadn't done, things I should have done, but indeed, there are many things I'm happy to have done. It's all in a lifetime.

So, if you're not on the back nine yet, let me remind you, that it will be here faster than you think. So, whatever you would like to accomplish in your life please do it quickly! Don't put things off too long! Life goes by quickly. So, do what you can today, as you can never be sure whether you’re on the back nine or not!

You have no promise that you will see all the seasons of your life so, live for today and say all the things that you want your loved ones to remember and hope that they appreciate and love you for all the things that you have done for them in all the years past!!

"Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after. Make it a fantastic one.

LIVE IT WELL! ENJOY TODAY! DO SOMETHING FUN! BE HAPPY ! HAVE A GREAT DAY! AND REMEMBER

"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver .

LIVE HAPPY EVERY DAY!

==========================

AND LASTLY, CONSIDER THIS:

Your kids are becoming you...but your grandchildren are perfect!

Going out is good...coming home is better!

You forget names... But it's OK because some people forgot they even knew you!

You realize you're never going to be really good at anything like golf.

The things you used to care to do, you aren't as interested in anymore, but you really do care that you aren't as interested.

You sleep better on a lounge chair with the TV 'ON' than in bed. It's called "pre-sleep".

You miss the days when everything worked with just an "ON" and "OFF" switch..

You tend to use more four letter words... "what?"..."when?"...?

You notice everything they sell in stores is "sleeveless"?!

What used to be freckles are now liver spots.

Everybody whispers.

You have three sizes of clothes in your closet...two of which you will never wear.

But Old is good in some things:

Old Songs, Old movies, and best of all, OLD FRIENDS!

Stay well, "OLD FRIEND!" Send this on to other "Old Friends!" and let them laugh in AGREEMENT!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN; YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LAST!

Do not regret growing older. . . .

It’s a privilege denied to many!

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

~ RUMI

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Cooking-shows

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 12:05 am

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Friends-like-this

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 2lQbSeM

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:35 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 W383MOm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:35 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 W383MOm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 M42mnVM

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:36 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 W2YcWgs

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:36 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Ird0o8S

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 GIAslV1

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:37 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 SEBORbg

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:37 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 KUtrf2k

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 ELdSndm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Kb24eQo

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:39 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 JRoiDiM

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:39 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 OFSFJ0C

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:40 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 IZQIojJ

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:41 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 F5k3wFq

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:41 pm

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 8zwQzRN

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EJhbIqN

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 3:45 am

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 JjdxSlV

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>   Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truisms, Silly Stuff, Whatever <Thread #1>
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next