OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuk'n Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Fuk'n Temple Empty
PostSubject: Fuk'n Temple   Fuk'n Temple EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:28 pm

I find Temple to be highly offensive and has specifically singled me out as the target for his angry, venomous rage
This may cause people to view him in a different light, as he's Mr NiceGuy to everyone else, but he quickly transforms from Jeckle to Hyde when nobody else is within view or earshot and he unleashes torrents of bitter, hateful profanities towards me while sweating profusely with toxic white froth dripping from his lips to his chin ...it's terrifying

I haven't censored this ..it's copied directly from a post from Temple in his latest brutal verbal attack on me while he intimidated me physically, mentally, and psychologically, which I rightfully deemed as a threat to my person ...Anyone that's squeamish please leave this page or turn your head and look away

From Temple;
Quote :
all your stuff is 'stupid shit

ughh! ...See what I mean? ...I feel sick lookin' at it ...the trauma he caused me ...WTF is the malfunction with that degenerate bastid? ...I don't deserve that kinda shit ....You'd think I yanked the large penis shaped pacifier from his clenched anus forfuksake ... ...I'm not even divulging this for myself, but for the well being of others here that will inevitably suffer the same fate when somebody accidentally triggers one of his red faced tantrums and he *completely* loses it and kills somebody ...that's right, kills somebody ....and lose it he will ...yep ..lose it he will, folks (haha)

So I was hoping everyone would band together as one and maim and cripple him, render him physically helpless and harmless so nobody will be hurt by him...tear what we can get outta his throat with a wire coat hanger so he can no longer verbally assault the innocent people of this establishment ...But first and foremost, his sagging testicles need to go ..I'm afraid he might have traces of testosterone on the lining of the sack, which is likely the primary cause for his uncontrollable aggression ...so ..the testicles will need to be lopped as close as possible ...I believe your's truly is most suitable to lead and oversee this endeavor for the safety and piece of mind of us all

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Fuk'n Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuk'n Temple   Fuk'n Temple EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 8:42 pm

Grack--
I have become quite worried about you.
Your mind is failing you.
Also, I sense a high level of hypertension from you.

I am going to help you.
The solution-
I will shoot you with a tranquillizer gun the next time you lose control and become a fuckin motor mouth absent of a functioning brain.

Fuk'n Temple
Page 1 of 1