OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Temple Diagnosis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Temple Diagnosis Empty
PostSubject: Temple Diagnosis   Temple Diagnosis EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 8:53 pm

It's only a partial diagnosis ...I wouldn't attempt to delve into all of his degenerate behaviors and certainly not the root cause of them ...But I did make an observation ...

I was here earlier and looked through some prior posts and was wondering what caused him to pound out the irrelevant shit he does in his replies ...I mean ..If someone posts a picture of a dog, just for example, you would expect any replies to that post to be relevant to the picture of the dog ..another picture of another dog ...writing something about a dog ...even a picture of a cat wouldn't be outta place in that thread ...it's an animal ..a pet ..Everyone knows how it works

But that's not always the case with Temple ..while looking through a couple of the posts where his replies are particularly off the wall and entirely irrelevant to the original posts, I realized his bizzar replies to the thread starting posts were with videos ..So my theory, belief, or diagnosis is that he opens a post and sees that it's a video ..it's impossible to say what goes through his mind when he's faced with the video dilemma ...

It would be an easy enough decision to make for anyone, whether to view the video or move along ...but I don't believe Temple makes the decision to choose either one of those options ...instead, he decides to stay and pound out a post ....He's not replying to the thread starting post with the video ...he didn't look at it so he cant ..I can't try to understand why he'd use the reply option with no intention of replying to a post, or why he doesn't leave the post and maybe start a new thread with whatever irrelevant nonsense he pokes out ..but that's what he does ...After all these years ...Maybe he wants people to scratch their heads ...maybe he thinks it's some kinda "group resistance" ...or maybe it's just mindlessness from a simpleton that gives no thought whatsoever to what he's doing while he's doing it ...These aren't my questions to ponder ...But now when I see his off the wall nonsense in response to a posted video, I'll know what happened
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

Temple Diagnosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Diagnosis   Temple Diagnosis EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Grack-
shut it down
sheesus ..
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Temple Diagnosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Diagnosis   Temple Diagnosis EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Temple wrote:

Grack-
shut it down
sheesus  ..

You don't like my posts, Temple? ....damn..I think you maybe forgot how things work outside of Vit's heavy handed ban and delete policies ...You're free to post whatever ya want ..continue with the trump hating articles you pasted from the left wing rags ...You seemed to enjoy it enough to fill Vit's board with it for years ...don't be shy ...difference now tho is that Obi won't ban me for responding to them ..or responding to you either ...Cool huh? ...For me anyway ...Not so much for you I guess

Shit I enjoy fuk'n with you Temple ..When I write these random posts about you it gives me chuckles with each scenario ..and that inspires more ....I don't give a shit if it's too many word for you ...they're not for your benefit, but for my own ...I don't expect anything worth a shit from you in reply ...what you've shown is what I expect outta you ..."shut it down" ...lol ..Here I compose a post about you and your antics that I found amusing to write ...and being that it rings true I imagine it disturbs you as much as it amuses me

I bet ya could train a monkey to do what you did on Vit's board all that time ...monkey would prolly pic that up pretty easy ..go through the same motions, tap the same keys ...You had it down ok, right? ...Doesn't take a fuk'n team of scientists to copy and paste ..Didn't seem like you even tried to be selective about it ..I highly doubt you even read that shit ...prolly scanned headlines ..You obviously don't like anything more than 2-3 lines of text ...none you there ever wrote more than a paragraph ...heh ...which is fine ..a lotta people are like that ...but if you're gonna paste articles on a board, supposedly for others to read, you could at least read the fuk'n things to know what they're about ...ha ..You obviously practice the same ignorant neglect with videos ..replying on them without looking at'em ..heh ..

I recall vit actually riding up Obi's ass for his "lack of dialogue" over there ..which is absolutely absurd ...gives me a chuckle ..Obi's not much for pounding out 2-3 scrollers ...so what? ..I am ...so what? ..Don't wanna read it then shuffle on to somethin' else ...but you, Temple ..you don't wanna read it, and instead of using the back option, you use the reply option and proceed to reply to posts you didn't wanna bother to read .. So there's no way your reply can be worth a shit or even relevant ...you should ponder on the definition of "reply" ...shit, look it up if you hafta ..it's on every social media, email, etc..

Now just railing on your inept bumbling on these boards and lack of basic common sense is beginning to Dumb me down ..C-ya

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temple Diagnosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Diagnosis   Temple Diagnosis Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple Diagnosis
Page 1 of 1