OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zelensky Comes To The White House

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Zelensky Comes To The White House Empty
PostSubject: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:07 pm

These fukkers need to be stopped .. The U.S. citizenry is allowing these clowns to destroy our country while they use our tax money to support their fukked up agenda .. Who the fuck is McConnell to tell us we'll support their agenda "as long as it takes"? ... Or Biden?... Or any of these worn out fucks?

...Pelosi *bowing* to this runt .. This entire system has gotten turned inside out .. We (the millions of Americans) are now under the collective thumb of these decrepit old fucks that make up the top of our government .. We have no say in anything .. Our economy spirals down the shitter while these assholes continue to dole out billion$ upon billion$ to this little country across the world .. For what? .. Ukraine isn't gonna win the war with Russia .. It will go on indefinitely...at our expense .. There will be no regime change in Russia .. The U.S. is where we need a regime change before this country ends up like Venezuela or some 3rd world shithole

If republicans don't cut off all funding to the Ukraine war we need a revolution .. This government obviously doesn't have the well being of this country or it's people on the agenda .. Fuck Ukraine .. The U.S. has gone far above and beyond helping them ..they're not even part of the NATO treaty

... Zelensky should be ordered to negotiate some kinda peace instead of encouraging him to keep the war going and giving him the means to do so
... I don't have any idea what this government has to gain by this war and obviously us lowly citizens, the people they're taking from to support it, will continue to be left in the dark like it's none of our fucking business ...

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 7:25 am

I'm sure Temple is doing the right thing and giving all his money to Zelensky.

Right Temple?
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 5:34 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
I'm sure Temple is doing the right thing and giving all his money to Zelensky.
Right Temple?

Naawww- he's doing OK..
I would like to send him a case of Dr. Pepper ...

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 5:47 pm

Tucker Carlson is the testimonial you post?  #foh

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 8:09 pm

Human Torch wrote:

Testimonial? ... I included a short video of a Carlson segment that shows Zelenski in the whitehouse and snips of the buffoons enabling him to have his people killed while the American people continue to fund the killing

If you have a comment on the actual content of the post, then feel free .. If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, i suggest you pound out your useless one liners in reply to someone else ... I recommend Temple for that .. You can share stoopids

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 11:09 pm

Obi .. If you read this ... Are you familiar with this "Human Torch"?
... The name seems to imply that he fancies himself as a flamer ...Like....he's Human and gonna Torch somebody...haa....but he comes here and replies to one of my post with a single, short, irrelevant, insignificant sentence and that's it ...Hit the ground running Smile

... It's never been by intent to drive off any new posters...but if this worthless one liner is his idea of a flame or any indication of what he intends to drop here in the future, i suggest he's better off lurking...
.... This *is* a KOF board, and i still have the instinct to flame some hapless fool that would come here and drop a useless turd like that, especially in reply to one of my posts
.... I've been around a long time, and seen a lotta posters in a lotta places online, but i can't remember ever witnessing a posting debut anywhere quite as short and worthless as this Human Torch character ... He would have had to register to get here ... It prolly took him 5 times as long to get here than the total time he was here Smile

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 11:54 pm

Grackle wrote:
   Obi .. If you read this ... Are you familiar with this "Human Torch"?
... The name seems to imply that he fancies himself as a flamer ...Like....he's Human and gonna Torch somebody...haa....but he comes here and replies to one of my post with a single, short, irrelevant, insignificant sentence and that's it ...Hit the ground running Smile

... It's never been by intent to drive off any new posters...but if this worthless one liner is his idea of a flame or any indication of what he intends to drop here in the future, i suggest he's better off lurking...
.... This *is* a KOF board, and i still have the instinct to flame some hapless fool that would come here and drop a useless turd like that, especially in reply to one of my posts
.... I've been around a long time, and seen a lotta posters in a lotta places online, but i can't remember ever witnessing a posting debut anywhere quite as short and worthless as this Human Torch character ... He would have had to register to get here ... It prolly took him 5 times as long to get here than the total time he was here Smile

The Human Torch nic has been around for a long time. Is it he same one, only time will tell.

Zelensky Comes To The White House 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 4:03 am

Grackle wrote:
Human Torch wrote:

Testimonial? ... I included a short video of a Carlson segment that shows Zelenski in the whitehouse and snips of the buffoons enabling him to have his people killed while the American people continue to fund the killing

If you have a comment on the actual content of the post, then feel free .. If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, i suggest you pound out your useless one liners in reply to someone else ... I recommend Temple for that .. You can share stoopids

0oooh 0hoo Grack-
The Human Torch is gonna blister your ass.
You best be nice...

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 7:36 pm

Quote :
0oooh 0hoo Grack-
The Human Torch is gonna blister your ass.
You best be nice...

Don't instigate and get him riled up ...He could come back and set the whole place ablaze... I felt the intense heat radiate just from him passing through
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:25 pm

Zelenski is not "Churchillian"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/E-B4kaqSx4I/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelensky Comes To The White House   Zelensky Comes To The White House Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelensky Comes To The White House
Page 1 of 1