OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head Empty
PostSubject: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Published 1 hour ago
By Alexandria Hein | Fox News

Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head Unicorn-growth-411631
A man in India recently had a four-inch hornlike growth removed from his head after it began causing him pain, and after attempts to trim it by a local barber stopped being successful.

The 74-year-old reportedly injured his head about five years ago, which at first resulted in a lump, SWNS reported.

“Initially, he ignored it as it did not cause any discomfort,” Dr. Vishal Gajbhiye, told SWNS of his patient, Shyam Lal Yadav. “Also, he got the growth cut by the local barber. But, when the lump hardened and started growing further, he approached the hospital at Sagar.”

Gajbhiye said he diagnosed his patient with a sebaceous horn, also referred to in medical cases as a devil’s horn. It typically occurs in a sun-exposed area of the face and hands, and is made up of a keratin mound, according to a case report documented in the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.

Gajbhiye removed his patient’s growth with a sterile razor and used a skin graft to close the opening in his head, which has “now healed completely,” according to SWNS. The growth was found to be benign, but he likely faces treatment in the future to prevent regrowth.

According to SWNS, Gajbhiye submitted the case to the International Journal of Surgery because of its rarity.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:15 pm

He could have just worn a tall hat over it, but he had to go get all that attention.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Lemon wrote:
He could have just worn a tall hat over it, but he had to go get all that attention.  

I didn't include the pics of his operation...they were sorta gory.

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:21 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Lemon wrote:

I didn't include the pics of his operation...they were sorta gory.

Do you ever watch Dr. Pimple Popper? All that stuff is on there.
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Hey Lemon, I've got an 8 inch devil horn if you're interested...
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:

Hey Lemon, I've got an 8 inch devil horn if you're interested...

Is it on your head? cyclops
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Lemon wrote:

Is it on your head?  cyclops

More like the other way around... Cool
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:42 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Lemon wrote:

Is it on your head?  cyclops

More like the other way around... Cool

It has a head?
Back to top Go down
Rancid2
Rancid2

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm

These lasts posts of Lemon, she probably was in pain while writing many of them

I don't think she let anyone from the forums know what was going on

The last convos I had with her were in the Thirdrail

I remember one of the last PMs we exchanged, she had something very enlightened and deep at the forums and I just wanted to let her know she really was someone special, I felt I needed to do that for some reason

Lemon was one of the nicest people around these boards and truly miss her posts. Too bad we lost her before covid hit, she would have made the funniest comments about all this crap.
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 11:53 am

I had no idea at all that she was sick... she was fun and bubbly as always right up to the end... we loved to flirt and tease each other back and forth, we'd always joke around and have such a good time... and then I heard that she was gone and a piece of me went with her... man I sure do miss her.
Back to top Go down
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 5:49 am

RIP miss Lemoan, you are missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head   Man has 4-inch 'devil horn' removed from head Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1