OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser Empty
PostSubject: Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 pm

President Donald Trump’s spiritual adviser Paula White says she was ordered by God to serve the Republican president.

'' To say no to President Trump would be saying no to God, and I won’t do that.”

Last edited by Temple on Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 pm

She looks like Kellyanne Conway

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_White

Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser GetFile
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: One Of Trumps Kooks .. Crazy Shit ..   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Pastor Paula White, who has been friends with Trump for years, was recently announced to have a formal role at the White House, where she will oversee the president's Faith and Opportunity Initiative.
In January 2018, White – who has an estimated net worth of several million dollars – told her followers that they should send their first paychecks of the year to support her ministry, warning those who did not obey the call would face "consequences" from God.

"When I walk on White House grounds, God walks on White House grounds ...
I have every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I stand is holy," she said.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: -- Paula White, Trump’s “Spiritual Adviser” Speaks ----   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Paula White, Trump’s “spiritual adviser” and a prominent Christian hustler, has claimed that Democrats, liberals and others who oppose Trump are possessed by the devil and demonic forces.

In a video released on Friday (originally recorded at a Jan. 5 sermon) White even went so far as to use magical enchantments, calling for those who oppose Donald Trump (“satanic forces”)
to have their babies die in the womb.

The 53-year-old megachurch pastor, who recently joined the White House Office of Public Liaison as a religious adviser,
    delivered the remarks during a sermon in which she inveighed against a variety of forces, including anyone who sought to harm Trump.

Paula White, Trump’s “spiritual adviser said;

“We come against the marine kingdom,
we come against the animal kingdom.
We declare that any strange winds —
sent against this nation,
sent against our president,
sent against myself,
sent against others,
we break it by the superior blood of Jesus right now.”

She also condemned-
''any hex,
any spell,
any witchcraft,
any spirit of control,
any Jezebel,
and “anything that the enemy desires through spells.”

Impassioned rhetoric is one of White’s calling cards. She has used the same type of language in numerous rallies and public events, including a reelection rally for Trump in June.

Trump, his spokespeople, conservative media and other agents have repeatedly slurred leaders and members of the Democratic Party as being traitors who should be put in prison or even executed. Trump’s impeachment has amplified those threats of violence.

Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, other prominent Democrats, the Ukraine whistleblower, National Security Council aide Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, and other witnesses to Trump’s crimes who are following the law and acting in service to the Constitution and the American people have been targeted for violence by the Trump regime.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Presidential spiritual adviser Paula White Went To Heaven to See God--   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 3:17 pm

2 20 2020
Presidential spiritual adviser Paula White claims to have recently been transported to the Throne Room of Heaven, where she received a new “mantle” and anointing from God.

“I literally went to the Throne Room of God,” she said.
“There was a mist that was coming off the water, and I went to the throne of God, and I didn’t see God’s face clearly, but I saw the face of God …
I knew it was the face of God.”

“He put a mantle on me and it was a very distinct mantle.
There was a mantle, and I saw it very distinctly, the color was like a goldish, a yellowish goldish …
and then I saw the Earth for a moment, and God brought me back, and he put me in certain places, one being the White House, one being certain continents.”

“I didn’t come out of that really until the next morning,” White reported.

''Wherever I go, God rules.
When I walk on White House grounds,
God walks on White House grounds.
I have every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I stand is holy.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser   Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser Empty

Back to top Go down

Paula White; Trump’s Spiritual Adviser
Page 1 of 1