OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 5:34 pm

Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine Concerns
Tim Morrison was expected to be asked to explain the “sinking feeling” that he reportedly got when Trump demanded that Ukraine’s president investigate Joe Biden.

Morrison largely confirmed much of what a top diplomat, William Taylor, said in earlier testimony.

Morrison also said he warned Taylor of Trump’s plan to withhold security aid and a White House visit from Ukraine unless the country investigated the Bidens and a 2016 election conspiracy theory.

It was Morrison who first alerted Taylor to concerns over Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

Regardless of what he says, GOP lawmakers will be hard-pressed to dismiss Morrison, formerly a longtime Republican staffer at the House Armed Services Committee.
He’s been bouncing around Washington in Republican positions for two decades, having worked for Rep. Mark Kennedy, R-Minn., Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., and as a GOP senior staffer on the House Armed Services Committee, including nearly four years when it was chaired by Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas.

The spotlight has been on Morrison since August, when a government whistleblower said multiple U.S. officials had said Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

(((Top NSC Russia official confirms key testimony linking Trump to quid pro quo)))

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:16 pm

Quote :
Morrison also said he warned Taylor of Trump’s plan to withhold security aid and a White House visit from Ukraine unless the country investigated the Bidens and a 2016 election conspiracy theory.

Based on that ..Since the Ukranian visited the white house and the security aid was released to Ukraine then it would mean that Ukraine investigated the Bidens and the 2016 election, .. Any updates on that investigation, Mr Bombshell? ..Is the investigation ongoing? .why would Trump invite the Ukrainian and release the aid without any results of those investigations?

I'm sure you'll have the news on that long before us, Mr Scoop ...Let us know, will ya?
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:50 pm

--- snip;

July 25, 8:36 a.m.:
In a text message sent shortly before the call between Trump and Zelenskiy, Volker tells Yermak: "Heard from White House - assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / 'get to the bottom of what happened' in 2016, we will nail down a date for visit to Washington."

--Sept. 11: Under pressure from lawmakers, the White House releases the funding for Ukraine without any explanation of what changed.--

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/12/768935251/trump-ukraine-and-the-path-to-the-impeachment-inquiry-a-timeline

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:42 am

Temple, I'm gonna give you somethin' that was just relayed to me this morning..I was finishing my coffee outside of headquarters and this strange little guy walked up to me ..I'd never seen the little bastid before so I took to my defensive stance but with an offensive posture to keep him at bay ...he had blue hair and some kinda foil embedded in his face..Anyway

Just as I was about to launch a spinning back heel kick to the side of his neck, which I learned from a monk in China, where I was deployed on an info-recon assignment ..Anyway .. the guy just stopped and said: ~"Donald Trump is a Hurricane of Corruption"~ ..and just shuffled along his rickety little way...

I'm passing it on now that it passed Security Clearance of Hate Speech Guidelines ..so you're good-to-go with it .. Be great to relieve tensions in a room fulla silent strangers ..it's profound ...hmm ..I suppose "Winds of Corruption" would fall under the same guidelines ...Use it, don't abuse it .. Only use it with conviction ..if you're online, lock your CAPs key ...ha
Back to top Go down
turd_ferguson

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:03 am

Why do liberals continue with this charade.. there were 12 people listening in on the phone call, and there are transcripts. What the hell do they think they are accomplishing by constantly making crap up ?
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 8:45 pm

This contradicts Temple's post as to what Morrison testified ...Morrison also contradicted Taylor's testimony

https://www.wnd.com/2019/10/4773792/

Also noted
Quote :
The former NSC official said the transcript of the phone call that was declassified and released by Trump in late September "accurately and completely reflects the substance of the call."

Since the transcript "accurately and completely reflects the substance of the call" then we already know what was said and there's no need to listen to the democrats and their media spin it, speculate, exaggerate, and lie about it, which only serves to further trigger the degenerate left, that didn't bother to take 10 minutes to read the transcript or just to ignorant to comprehend words

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 am

Chris Hayes Presents 9 Pieces Of Evidence Of Quid Pro Quo
It's quite short- learn something. you like YouTubes.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 10:36 am

I know what a quid pro quo is and don't need some fuk'n MSNBC bobblehead to dumb it down for me

The claim from democrats *was* that Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine and would release it IN EXCHANGE for "~dirt on his political rival~" ...The problem with that is it didn't happen ...Read the transcript ya lazy bastid ...It'd be much easier than tryin' to twist and contort the conversation to fit the democrats' narrative

What this buffoon in the video did is almost what pop-eyed Schiff did, paraphrasing and fabricating his own interpretation of the phone conversation ...In the time he spent dumbing down quid pro quo to the cheering sheeple and tryin' to be funny, he coulda read the fuk'n transcript to them instead of struggling with twisting and lying about it

Don't waste my time with anymore MSNBC bullshit .. I thought you mighta found a golden turd and actually watched it ...like it was some kinda rebuttal to what Morrison said, who's far more informed than the stooge on the video
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 1:18 pm

listen and learn.
the facts the truth can hurt but they are the facts..

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Temple wrote:
listen and learn.
the facts the truth can hurt but they are the facts..

Right ... as if that Clown on MSNBC has more credible "facts" than Morrison, who was present during the call

https://www.wnd.com/2019/10/4773792/

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:53 pm

facts are facts no matter who reports the facts.
facts are facts.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:58 pm

Temple wrote:
facts are facts.

Ignorant is ignorant no matter who is ignorant
ignorant is ignorant
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Grackle wrote:
Temple wrote:
facts are facts.

Ignorant is ignorant no matter who is ignorant
ignorant is ignorant

''ignorant'' and facts are 2 different things..
facts are facts, accept them.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Trump Is Brain Dead-- Too Stupid to be President..   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:27 pm

President Donald Trump went off on Twitter Sunday against the idea that “some” reports are incorrectly citing Republican senators believe he tried to extort Ukraine.
trump;
“False stories are being reported that a few Republican Senators are saying that President Trump may have done a quid pro quo, but it doesn’t matter, there is nothing wrong with that, it is not an impeachable event.''

Note;
Section 4 of Article II.(of the constitution)
“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:14 am

Dem Star Impeachment Witness Vindman Confirms Trump Did Nothing Wrong
By Steven Ahle -October 31, 2019

Schiff’s newest star witness was a complete dud, and did nothing but verify that President Trump did nothing wrong. During his testimony, he made the ludicrous claim that the transcript left out key details, but there was nothing of that sort. He said that President Zelensky said the company and left out the name of Burisma. Big deal. Everyone knows what company they were talking about since there was only one for whom the Bidens were shilling. Another item was that Trump told Zelensky there was a tape of Biden, which there is. He bragged that he got the prosecutor fired who was investigating his son, Hunter.

When you look at what he testified to, it’s like trying to pick the fly crap out of the pepper and does not amount to a hill of beans. He did try to say that Trump pressured Zelensky to investigate the Bidens. But the Democrats say that it is wrong to investigate Joe because he is running for president when there is evidence that a real crime has been committed, but it is right to investigate Trump when it’s obvious that he committed no crime.

From Breitbart News

Vindman, who is obviously all wound up to overturn the 2016 election and have Trump removed from office, could only testify that the transcript of Trump’s now-famous July 25 phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky was missing a couple of details.

Boy, that sounds ominous! Did Trump conceal the true nature of his phone call??? Did Zelensky also aid in the cover-up by repeatedly claiming he never felt pressured by Trump????

Bombshell time, amirite?

Except, no.

All Vindman could come up with, all Adam Schiff’s star impeachment witness could do, was complain about petty and meaningless things the transcript might have missed, and because that was the best Vindman could come up with — a guy who hates Trump and who heard the original call — we now know the transcript of the call released by the White House correctly informed the public of what was said, which means Trump did nothing impeachable.

This means Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment jihad continues to get dumber by the day.

Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Republican or Democrat, I don't really care.
However, the Dems are much much better than Republicans..

recently- I took my wife to Canada to look at my house there.
I had been renting it to a banker for 14 years, he and his wife are moving to retirement whatever.
the crazy thing is; It's a 5 bedroom, quite a huge house, way too much for just the 2 of them, but they wanted all that room, so.
anyways-
My wife fell in love with the house and wouldn't allow lol me to sell it.
So- we are set to leave America at will.
My g'ma has 2 houses there my mother one .
Michael sold his house.
My Uncle and my Father both (deceased)took over his real estate holdings..
My great g'pa was a real estate Barron mongo there/whatever and made sure his children and grandchildren etc would all have a house, a thing of his.
Our children will get my house.

I do not have a dog in this race, its trump, he is an uncouth filthy con man, a true crook a totally disgusting person that constantly lies to the people, he needs to be vanished.
I doubt the brainwashes senate will impeach trump.
nonetheless, he will carry the stain of being the 4th president of our great nation to be held to impeachment, that will live on for 100;s of years, impeached or not he will be distroyed in history.

(( the 4th president;
to be up for impeachment since April 30, 1789

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine   Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Nail In trumps Coffin; Ex-Trump Adviser Testifies On Ukraine
Page 1 of 1