OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Thoughtful Message

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

A Thoughtful Message Empty
PostSubject: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 11:16 am

I'm gonna put this here for anyone who doesn't struggle reading more than 1-2 lines of text ..it's off topic with the thread starter and Obi can move it or delete it, whatever he deems fit

Most message boards are to post messages .. whether they're videos, pictures, articles, opinions, etc.. They're primarily an exchange between the posters ..Exchange inevitably entails conversation, debate, argument, whatever ..which can't be accomplished on a message board without typing text to convey whatever the message

In a conversation, exchange, debate, etc.. one cannot expect to read from an article then demand that any response be limited to a 30 second summation of what they rattled off from the article ..

These boards are equipped with a *quote* option for a reason ..I choose to use that option to directly address whatever points are made and/or why I believe they're not valid .. For another poster to have a tissy and complain about that is absurd

To quote and respond to text from previous posts is considered a courtesy to the reader, who might or might not have read through the whole thread .. We have one poster here (Temple) that seems to think that this board revolves around him, what he likes/doesn't like, and thinks his complaining will dictate what/how I post ...demanding I shoot from the hip with my replies and make them short to compensate for his lack of time or inability to read and comprehend what's written ...I gave him an easy solution in a post above

I have no problem when other posters paste a link to an article ...a video ..or copy and paste a long 4-5 scroll article ...if I'm interested I'll read it ...if not, I'll move on to something else ... I don't complain and squawk at the poster about the time it takes to read, nor have I noticed anyone besides Temple do that

Despite what Temple might think, my posts are not composed specifically for him, not even when I address him specifically and quote/reply to his drivel .. besides other posters on this board there are also a lotta lurkers ...it's not all about Temple ..I have no trouble reading, comprehending, typing, or quoting text and will continue to go about that how I want

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 11:58 am

Well stated, Grackle.

I'm in hopes your missive sinks in to those individuals who don't  fully understand why I choose to run this forum in a proper manner.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
directorate
directorate

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 12:13 pm

I often wonder why Temple seems to spend so much time here. Are there not any other forums that would welcome a miscreant like him?

I recall that Obi suggested a few sites that Vitriol now posts at wherein Temple might feel more comfortable, but in scanning those arenas, I don't see where Temple ever registered, unless he did so under some alternate nic.

I guess we must accept his bad behavior along with the good, until he really screws up.

Like Grackle, I usually skip over most of Temples' ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 2:16 pm

I can take him with a grain of salt .. but his posts are all over the board and it seems lately he's intentionally just tryin' to be an asshole ... I think Vit let him run loose on his board for so long and now thinks he can run his side show here and try to tell me what/how to post ..This is Obi's board .. I don't hafta tolerate his crap here

He can paste all the anti Trump/republican articles he wants ..I don't care ..but don't squawk at me how to reply to them, complain at me about writing too much ..At the same time in another thread he's bellyachin' that I posted a video and don't/can't write anything of my own ..there's no method to his madness ...heh

So under Temple's rules, no more posting videos .. make my own point and don't post videos of people with opinions .. I could be using their opinions to make a point ... If I respond to articles he posts, my responses are to be kept short as a summary of the article and move on ... No quoting .. not from the articles he posts nor from his own missives .. He "doesn't have time to read all that junk"

My hands are essentially tied under this new dictatorship .. ha ..
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 3:04 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:

I'm in hopes your missive sinks in to those individuals who don't  fully understand why I choose to run this forum in a proper manner.

As you've stated before ..there are no rules .. To me that means to use some common sense of your own ...maybe don't post senseless crap just to purposely try to be an annoyance
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:03 pm

Grackle wrote:

As you've stated before ..there are no rules .. To me that means to use some common sense of your own ...maybe don't post senseless crap just to purposely try to be an annoyance
-----
Hey Grack..
pppssst c'mer - '' Fuck Off ''
affraid
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:31 pm

Looks like you proved Grackles thoughts with that post of yours above, Temple ↑
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:24 pm

Grack never had a good thought to prove,,
I keep it simple;
a good ol' 'fuck off' is the classic point.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Temple wrote:

Grack never had a good thought to prove,,
I keep it simple;
a good ol' 'fuck off' is the classic point.

A Thoughtful Message If-it-must-be
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:36 pm

reading the sign..
'' tried and true' would be the better..
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Temple, have you been banned from this site???   A Thoughtful Message EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 6:24 pm

https://idw.community/promote/Obiwannosi

Prove me wrong by signing up lol!
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:06 pm

I am a ghost member..
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:33 pm

Temple wrote:

I am a ghost member..

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:05 pm

The whole of his public whine-fest is rediculous,,

I ordered a pacifier for him..
It's from china so taking a bit to get here..
He'll have to suck on something else until it arrives..
WHHHAAAA! BOOOHOOO!!
Back to top Go down
kata__danteMM

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 8:22 pm

Grackle wrote:
I'm gonna put this here for anyone who doesn't struggle reading more than 1-2 lines of text ..it's off topic with the thread starter and Obi can move it or delete it, whatever he deems fit

Most message boards are to post messages .. whether they're videos, pictures, articles, opinions, etc.. They're primarily an exchange between the posters ..Exchange inevitably entails conversation, debate, argument, whatever ..which can't be accomplished on a message board without typing text to convey whatever the message

In a conversation, exchange, debate, etc.. one cannot expect to read from an article then demand that any response be limited to a 30 second summation of what they rattled off from the article ..

These boards are equipped with a *quote* option for a reason ..I choose to use that option to directly address whatever points are made and/or why I believe they're not valid .. For another poster to have a tissy and complain about that is absurd

To quote and respond to text from previous posts is considered a courtesy to the reader, who might or might not have read through the whole thread .. We have one poster here (Temple) that seems to think that this board revolves around him, what he likes/doesn't like, and thinks his complaining will dictate what/how I post ...demanding I shoot from the hip with my replies and make them short to compensate for his lack of time or inability to read and comprehend what's written ...I gave him an easy solution in a post above

I have no problem when other posters paste a link to an article ...a video ..or copy and paste a long 4-5 scroll article ...if I'm interested I'll read it  ...if not, I'll move on to something else ... I don't complain and squawk at the poster about the time it takes to read, nor have I noticed anyone besides Temple do that

Despite what Temple might think, my posts are not composed specifically for him, not even when I address him specifically and quote/reply to his drivel .. besides other posters on this board there are also a lotta lurkers ...it's not all about Temple ..I have no trouble reading, comprehending, typing, or quoting text and will continue to go about that how I want

"Most message boards are to post messages .. whether they're videos, pictures, articles, opinions, etc.."

...This guy ... lol go figure 20 years later and he's still fucking crying. The resentment is palpable and I don't know what fucked ya but ya ended up fucked.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 7:58 pm

Wow .. This troll drags up post from 2-3 years ago and cherry picks a sentence to slobber on .. and mentions 20 years ago, which musta been in webby land when i last smacked his useless ass around .. Holding a grudge ..nic-switching incognito, embarrassed to show his/her identity .. I give nadda shit who you might be ..replying to age old shit that never concerned you
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 5:07 am

Say, Grack - I may have come across Temple's malady with regards to his misuse of words:

A Thoughtful Message 58234_x8s8wxpommxwe6t_full
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message EmptyThu May 04, 2023 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thoughtful Message   A Thoughtful Message Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thoughtful Message
Page 1 of 1