OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy   Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 3:24 pm

1 min ago on March 27, 2020

Fox fires Trish Regan over ‘coronavirus impeachment scam’ conspiracy theory:

Arguing that the COVID-19 coronavirus was an “impeachment scam” has reportedly cost one Fox personality their job.

On Friday, The Daily Beast published a story titled, “Fox Business Fires Trish Regan After Coronavirus ‘Impeachment Scam’ Rant.”

“Fox Business Network announced on Friday that it has officially “parted ways” with anchor Trish Regan following her controversial rant against what she called the ‘coronavirus impeachment scam’ earlier this month,” The Beast reported.

“We’ve reached a tipping point. The chorus of hate being leveled at the president is nearing a crescendo as Democrats blame him and only him for a virus that originated halfway around the world. This is yet another attempt to impeach the president,” Regan argued on March 9th.

Fox host fears Trump will be impeached over his coronavirus response: ‘The hate is boiling over’
Fox Business personality Trish Regan attacked people for criticizing President Donald Trump’s response to the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic. “The chorus of hate being directed at the president is...

“I have enjoyed my time at FOX and now intend to focus on my family during these troubled times,” Regan said. “I’m looking forward to this next chapter in my career.”

“We thank her for her contributions to the network over the years and wish her continued success in her future endeavors,” Fox Business said.

PostSubject: Re: Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy   Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 4:57 am

Fox has new libtard management
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy   Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:58 am

I almost died from the "Chinese Virus" but luckily the $25,000,000 grant to the Kennedy Center saved me....

Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Fox News concerned about “potential legal action” over its misleading coronavirus coverage:   Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 5:31 pm

MARCH 30, 2020

Fox News concerned about “potential legal action” over its misleading coronavirus coverage:

"This could be a legal bloodbath," Michael Bromwich, a former Justice Department inspector general, says

"there's a real concern inside the network that their early downplaying of the coronavirus actually exposes Fox News to potential legal action by viewers who maybe were misled and actually have died from this."

Sherman noted that polls show Republican views on issues like the coronavirus are "completely different" than "people who gather their news from a wide array of sources."

"Fox News tried to do their original playbook — which was dismiss it as a hoax, say that this is another partisan attempt by Democrats to hurt Donald Trump — and this was the case where they could not prevent reality," he said.

Fox viewers are only now "confronting what the rest of us have known since February and early March — is that this is a global pandemic that is unprecedented in American history."

Fox Business host Trish Regan after her conspiratorial rant connecting panic over the coronavirus to impeachment as a sign the network was worried about its early coverage.

"I've heard Trish Regan's being taken off the air is, you know, reflective of this concern that Fox News is in big trouble by downplaying this virus, and The New York Times reported days ago that the Murdoch family was privately taking the coronavirus seriously," Sherman said.

"The Murdochs, of course, own Fox News. So, they were taken personal steps to protect themselves, while anchors like Trish Regan and Sean Hannity were telling viewers that it's a hoax and putting themselves in potentially mortal danger.

So I think this is a case where Fox's coverage, if it actually winds up being proved that people died because of it, this is a new terrain in terms of Fox being possibly held liable for their actions."

___When I've been talking to Fox insiders over the last few days, there's a real concern inside the network that their early downplaying of the coronavirus actually exposes Fox News to potential legal action by viewers who maybe were misled and actually have died from this.

PostSubject: Re: Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy   Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Fires Trish Regan Over ‘Coronavirus Impeachment Scam’ Conspiracy
Page 1 of 1