OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson.. Empty
PostSubject: ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson..   ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson.. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 6:54 pm

6-11-2020

‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: Fox News host loses multiple corporate advertisers following rants against Black Lives Matter.

Although the far-right opinion hosts at Fox News often get high ratings, they can also cost the right-wing cable news outlet money when they start losing advertisers — and Tucker Carlson has lost some major ones following his unhinged rants against Black Lives Matter and the George Floyd protestors.

Media Matters reports that the advertisers that have abandoned Carlson this week include
- T-Mobile, SmileDirectClub, Disney, Vari and Papa John’s Pizza.

On Monday night, June 8, Carlson asserted that Black Lives Matter
“is definitely not about black lives,” but rather, is an example of “left-wing mobs” that are out to “cancel your rights.”
And the following night, Carlson ranted against a “Sesame Street” special that had an anti-racist message — which he saw as leftist indoctrination of children.

Democrats, Carlson said on June 8, “encourage theft and mayhem as if that will help.”

On Twitter, T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert was asked if Carlson’s message was one his company could support — and he responded,
“It definitely is not. Bye-bye Tucker Carlson!”

sangriapapi
@DrNygard
@MikeSievert dropping @TMobile
if this is the type of message they support.

Mike Sievert
✔
@MikeSievert
It definitely is not. Bye-bye Tucker Carlson! #BlackLivesMatter

Mike Sievert
✔
@MikeSievert
As I listen to the life experiences of some of @TMobile’s African-American team members, I can’t imagine hearing them and not being personally moved. I come away each time reminded of my responsibility to drive change right now, to make T-Mobile a better place to work for all.

Back to top Go down
turd_ferguson

PostSubject: Re: ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson..   ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson.. EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:14 pm

“This may be a lot of things, this moment we are living through,” Mr. Carlson said. “But it is definitely not about black lives, and remember that when they come for you. And at this rate, they will.”

============

He spoke the truth
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson..   ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson.. EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:31 pm

turd_ferguson wrote:
“This may be a lot of things, this moment we are living through,” Mr. Carlson said. “But it is definitely not about black lives, and remember that when they come for you. And at this rate, they will.”

============

He spoke the truth

Damn, you're more than fucked-up in the head..
and beyond ridiculous.
After I stop laughing at your idiocy, I will pity you.

PostSubject: Re: ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson..   ‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson.. Empty

Back to top Go down

‘Bye-bye, Tucker’: T-Mobile Drop Carlson..
Page 1 of 1