OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2>

Go down 
+3
Temple
oliver clotheshoffe
The Wise And Powerful
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2>   The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2> - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 12:51 am

Ahhh .. Thanx for starting a new thread cuz there's eleven of'em on this subject and i got confused about it ..and plus, your reports on it are most important and should be at the top, without a menagerie of insignificant posts from insignificant posters on the same thread to distract from your latest report

The jan 6 was all Trump i heard .. He wasn't there but... He's like Charlie Manson .. He made them do it...It's a CULT .. He tried to take the democracy ....i don't see why they let him be president after they found out he's a Russian ...that's why his hands are so little...it's in the Russian gene
He raped some lady in a dressing room a long time ago ..she told about it and now everyone knows...shes been tryna get him arrested for it ...and he keeps grabbing wimins pussies ...Donny little hands gabbing pussies with them...haha ...it was on the news
...They kept sayin Trump is Hitler..but i call bullshit cuz Hitler was never a Russian
He called Ukrain on the fone and they impeechd him for it ..i think he tried to take there democracy too ...WTF is rong with that dood

They proved he's a raysiss ...he said the white supremacists in Charlottesville were very fine people .. That was on the news too...a LOT so you know its true

What else did that fukka do ..oh..he peed on a whore in Russia ..that was in a report so that's definately true ..they shouldn't let'im back in the country after that...damn
.... Why is he orange like that? ..Fuk'd up hairdo, little hands orange mutha fukka

Temple knows a lot more shit about Trump than i do ...he reports here about it ...follow his posts and learn all there is to know.. Temple doesn't like him

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2>   The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2> - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 12:55 am

LOL... sorry Obi ...that was going under the new Jan 6 thread Temple started
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2>   The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2> - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 3:35 am

Grackle wrote:
LOL... sorry Obi ...that was going under the new Jan 6 thread Temple started

The hearings are done over--
The hearings have ended...
Again; the hearings no longer exist..,,
the hearings thread is now defunct..

Therefore the now, moving on, is the
...... report the transcripts...
Which have now been turned over to the DOJ
to carry on..
They are now the property of the DOJ---
because the hearings have ended..
No more hearings..now DOJ...

Why? because the hearings have ended, and no longer exist
nor should the hearings thread exist.,,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2>   The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2> - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The January 6th Public Hearings <Thread #2>
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4