OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'  Empty
PostSubject: Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'    Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 3:37 pm

1-18-2023

Biden White House feeling 'unbridled glee' at seeing MAGA diehards getting key committee spots.

Multiple far-right MEGA Republicans -- including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), and Lauren Boebert (R-CO) -- have landed coveted spots on the House Oversight Committee.

However, Politico reports that members of President Joe Biden's White House appear to be far from intimidated and are actually feeling "unbridled glee" at these appointments.

"Privately, the president’s aides sent texts to one another with digital high fives and likened their apparent luck to drawing an inside straight," the publication writes. "One White House ally called it a 'political gift.'"

Another Biden administration official told Politico that the MAGA House Oversight Committee members are "extreme and crazy, yes, and easy to dunk on in the media," which could benefit the White House politically.

While some House Democrats were apprehensive about the MAGA allies being so much in the national spotlight, Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) said that it would make the GOP caucus appear unhinged.

"The Republicans have brought the QAnon caucus to the Oversight Committee, and you can expect them to run with the most ludicrous conspiracy theories one can ever imagine," he said.
"And I think our job is very simple, which is to make sure that we ground our work and any of these investigations in reality."

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'    Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 6:45 pm

LOL@ "unbridled glee" .. I'd luv to have Temple give a verbal description of the ~feeling~ of "unbridled glee" .. He doesn't seem have any embarrassment about his heros experiencing it
Quote :
Biden White House feeling 'unbridled glee' at seeing MAGA diehards getting key committee spots.

How do they feel about Swalwell and their champ, Adam Schiff getting booted from the intelligence committee? .. Not so much unbridled glee there, I'll bet ...not to mention the squad leader, Omar booted from the foreign affairs committee

I know they're not "gleeful" about people from the other side of the isle taking spots on the committees while 3 of their own get the boot ...But putting on a happy face about it is good i guess .. Are they using emojis to express their unbridled glee or are they expressing it phisically?? ..Skipping around, clapping, singing songs and jingles?...hah .. Stoopid shit

Back to top Go down

Biden White House Feeling 'Unbridled Glee'
Page 1 of 1