OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours Empty
PostSubject: 'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours   'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 11:14 am

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500K in 12 hours from Trump mugshot cans: 'People are at a tipping point'
Brew dubbed 'Conservative Dad's Revenge' released by Ultra Right Beer Company
Taylor Penley By Taylor Penley Fox News
Published October 3, 2023 11:00am EDT

Ultra Right Beer CEO Seth Weathers joined 'FOX & Friends First' to discuss what motivated him to start the company and why he believes the beer has been such a big hit.

A "woke-free" beer company raked in an astounding $500,000 in 12 hours after releasing its limited edition can featuring former President Trump's mugshot.

"I knew it was going to be a hit, but I maybe didn't quite realize where how big it was going to go, and it's still going, so we're excited," Seth Weathers, CEO of Ultra Right Beer Company, told FOX News on Tuesday.

The black cans are dubbed "Conservative Dad's Revenge" just above the 2024 hopeful's mugshot taken in August at the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta. A portion of the proceeds from sales goes to fund Trump electors that are, in Weathers' words "being persecuted, not prosecuted" in the state of Georgia.

ULTRA RIGHT BEER VOWS TO ‘FIGHT THE COMMUNISTS’ IN GEORGIA WITH LIMITED-EDITION CAN FEATURING TRUMP MUGSHOT

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours Ultra-Right-Trump-beer
Ultra Right beer cans

Dubbed "Conservative Dads Revenge," the limited edition cans feature the former president's and a portion of the proceeds go to GOP legal defense funds in Georgia. (Conservative Dads Ultra Right Beer)

"Some of my friends are the ones that are being arrested here by the communist Fani Willis in Fulton County so that was what was extremely important to me," he explained.

Willis, the Fulton County District Attorney, led the charge after a grand jury indicted Trump and 18 others accused of committing various schemes to keep the former president in office after the 2020 election. The indictments, along with the series of others Trump faces, have received backlash from many who branded the efforts as politically-motivated.

ULTRA RIGHT 'WOKE FREE' BEER IS HITTING THE SHELVES IN THOUSANDS OF STORES, RESTAURANTS ACROSS SOUTHERN STATES

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours Ultra-Right
Ultra Right and Bud Light

Ultra Right Beer launched in response to Bud Light's ‘woke’ partnership with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney. (Natalie Behring/Seth Weathers)

The beer, however, was initially launched as an alternative to Bud Light after the brand partnered with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney and inspired a boycott among outraged conservatives nationwide. Ultra Right Beer initially started as an online-only brand in April, but soon moved to stores and restaurants in southern states after becoming a hit among drinkers.

"I think people have reached a tipping point. They're done," Weathers said, sharing how Ultra Right Beer has helped fund a number of organizations backing conservative causes, including the 1776 Project that helps unseat allegedly "woke" school board members.

BEER INDUSTRY EXPERT: BUD LIGHT'S DECLINE LOOKS 'QUASI-PERMANENT,' 'THOSE CONSUMERS ARE JUST LOST FOREVER'

"I think that that resonates with people," he continued. "I think people are just really done with the insanity… we buy products from people all the time that hate our values. We go to sports games run by people that hate our values, so when you have a product that's a great beer, and you can actually support the organizations and causes that are important to you, I think it was just a home run for a lot of people."

Those looking to pre-order the collector's item online can expect to pay $25 plus shipping.

Videos at https://www.foxnews.com/media/woke-free-beer-company-rakes-500k-12-hours-trump-mugshot-cans-people-tipping-point

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Sith Lord of Rudeness
Sith Lord of Rudeness

PostSubject: Re: 'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours   'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 7:45 pm

I bet it tastes like Heineken

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGO4ZS7Cphw

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: 'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours   'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:59 pm

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I'LL DRINK TO THAT !!!  

'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours 6CaNAgL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours   'Woke-free' beer company rakes in $500k in 12 hours Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1