OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears

Go down 
+5
directorate
Grackle
louie
Sara
The Wise And Powerful
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:09 pm

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EK_KwroVAAEucT2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 5de96a809e649

Temple

PostSubject: *** Grack - Obi- WAKE UP- This Should Wake You Up Put the Truth In You !!   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 am

Published 11 hours ago on December 5, 2019

Trump supporters live in an ‘alternate universe’ like post-truth Soviet Union: Former world chess champion Kasparov.

Trump supporters live in an ‘alternate universe’ like post-truth Soviet Union: Former world chess champion Kasparov

Before the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 and Russia established a capitalist government that was headed by President Boris Yeltsin and later, President Vladimir Putin, it was infamous for Orwellian language:
government-owned media reported what the Soviet Communist Party told them to report.

Former world chess champion Garry Kasparov was among those who grew up in the Soviet Union, he finds some Orwellian parallels between the old Soviet Union and the Trump Administration.

Now 56, Kasparov points out that in the Soviet Union, “reality” was “whatever” the Soviet Communist Party “put out on the nightly news.”

“I’m a post-Soviet citizen,” Kasparov explains. “The country of my birth ceased to exist in 1991.
We enjoyed less than a decade of tenuous freedom in Russia before Vladimir Putin launched its post-democratic phase.
My ongoing attempts to fight that tragedy led to my exile in the United States.
Now, my new home finds itself locked in its own perilous battle:
a battle to avoid becoming the latest member of the post-truth world.”

Kasparov goes on to explain why Trump’s presidency reminds him so much of the Soviet Union.

“Unable to change the facts, Trump and his supporters instead try to shift the debate into an alternate universe where the truth is whatever they say it is today,” Kasparov observes.

“Trump repeats the same lies over and over, and it’s hard to say which is more troubling: that his followers don’t realize that they are lies or that they don’t care.

Kasparov observes that in 2019, Americans have a lot more media options than he had growing up in the Soviet Union;
the problem is that Trump supporters only consume media that carries his water — Fox News, for example.

“If you watched the impeachment hearings only on Fox News, you would have thought things were going great for the president,” Kasparov notes.
“Any phrase that might sound like it exonerated him — and there weren’t many — was repeated over and over like a mantra.
The copious and damning evidence provided may as well not have existed.”

Kasparov wraps up his op-ed on a sobering note, explaining that whether it’s pro-Putin media in Putin’s Russia or pro-Trump media (((fox))) in the United States, niche media is quite effective when it comes to indoctrination.

“What’s the truth? In the era of regionalized facts, it depends on where you stand, what channel you’re watching — and what party you belong to.

” Kasparov stresses. “But there cannot be a red state reality and a blue state reality any more than there should be one world map inside of Russia and a different one outside.
Trump is finally facing the music, and that must begin with everyone facing the facts.”

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Obi wrote:
Now you know why Vitriol closed his forum down.

I suggest that if Vit deleted Temple's random, useless crap and/or banned the fukker like he did to others, then Temple wouldn't have been essentially the only one posting there .. I can surely understand why he closed the board, but not why he allowed Temple free reign to post anything he wanted while ruling the rest of us with an iron fist, deleting posts and banning

He had too many unwritten rules and wasn't consistent with them by letting Temple run loose and restraining and/or banning others .. IMO, that's why his board went to shit and he closed it
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: WARNING !!   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Published December 5, 2019

Trump supporters live in an ‘alternate universe’ like post-truth Soviet Union: Former world chess champion Kasparov.

Trump supporters live in an ‘alternate universe’ like post-truth Soviet Union: Former world chess champion Kasparov

Before the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 and Russia established a capitalist government that was headed by President Boris Yeltsin and later, President Vladimir Putin, it was infamous for Orwellian language:
government-owned media reported what the Soviet Communist Party told them to report.

Former world chess champion Garry Kasparov was among those who grew up in the Soviet Union, he finds some Orwellian parallels between the old Soviet Union and the Trump Administration.

Now 56, Kasparov points out that in the Soviet Union, “reality” was “whatever” the Soviet Communist Party “put out on the nightly news.”
((((fox)))))

“I’m a post-Soviet citizen,” Kasparov explains. “The country of my birth ceased to exist in 1991.
We enjoyed less than a decade of tenuous freedom in Russia before Vladimir Putin launched its post-democratic phase.
My ongoing attempts to fight that tragedy led to my exile in the United States.
Now, my new home finds itself locked in its own perilous battle:
a battle to avoid becoming the latest member of the post-truth world.”

Kasparov goes on to explain why Trump’s presidency reminds him so much of the Soviet Union.

“Unable to change the facts, Trump and his supporters instead try to shift the debate into an alternate universe where the truth is whatever they say it is today,” Kasparov observes.

“Trump repeats the same lies over and over, and it’s hard to say which is more troubling: that his followers don’t realize that they are lies or that they don’t care.

Kasparov observes that in 2019, Americans have a lot more media options than he had growing up in the Soviet Union;
the problem is that Trump supporters only consume media that carries his water — Fox News, for example.

“If you watched the impeachment hearings only on Fox News, you would have thought things were going great for the president,” Kasparov notes.
“Any phrase that might sound like it exonerated him — and there weren’t many — was repeated over and over like a mantra.
The copious and damning evidence provided may as well not have existed.”

Kasparov wraps up his op-ed on a sobering note, explaining that whether it’s pro-Putin media in Putin’s Russia or pro-Trump media in the United States, niche media is quite effective when it comes to indoctrination.

“What’s the truth? In the era of regionalized facts, it depends on where you stand, what channel you’re watching — and what party you belong to.

” Kasparov stresses. “But there cannot be a red state reality and a blue state reality any more than there should be one world map inside of Russia and a different one outside.
Trump is finally facing the music, and that must begin with everyone facing the facts.”

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 5:24 pm

Temple's above post is a good example as to what I was sayin' ..He re-copies his own post and reposts the same shit on the same thread after nobody bothered with it in the first place ..It's just senseless

Maybe he wants the last word but has nothing to say ...Maybe he just wants attention ..who knows what goes on in the mind of a degenerate ...The poor bastid flounders tryin' to form coherent sentences of his own ...Maybe repeatedly copy and pasting the same shit is his pathetic attempt to convey some kinda message only known to him ...Whatever it is, it's senseless and stupid, yet not an unusual antic for him
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Grackle wrote:
Temple's above post is a good example as to what I was sayin' ..He re-copies his own post and reposts the same shit on the same thread after nobody bothered with it in the first place ..It's just senseless

Maybe he wants the last word but has nothing to say ...Maybe he just wants attention ..who knows what goes on in the mind of a degenerate ...The poor bastid flounders tryin' to form coherent sentences of his own ...Maybe repeatedly copy and pasting the same shit is his pathetic attempt to convey some kinda message only known to him ...Whatever it is, it's senseless and stupid, yet not an unusual antic for him

To be fair, he posted that crap four times. Different thread starters.

I deleted one, he deleted one, and I merged the others into this one.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:00 pm

Obi wrote:
To be fair, he posted that crap four times. Different threads,

I deleted one, and merged the other three into this one.

ok ..I get why it's there then ..I guess you didn't wanna delete it ..again ...What I don't get is why he keeps posting it ...Reading the first paragraph, it looks like the opinion of a Russian chess player ..I don't get why he'd be so anxious for it to be acknowledged ... He claims "Bernie stuff" to be of no importance while he's among the top 3 presidential candidates, then keeps reposting this blather from a Russian chess player

So actually this whole thread is essentially Temple fodder moved here for a lack of an appropriate place to put it
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: ........... Tweet---   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Scott Dworkin
@funder
Here’s a picture I found of Eric Trump in Ukraine.
Eric Trump’s Ukrainian ties need to be investigated by Congress NOW.

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 Z
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Bwahahaha...

I had changd the topic of this thread to "Temple on Trump" when I merged his threads.

Now he has edited it to read "Trump Stinks"  lol!

I just may have to open up a new section - and move all his posts there.

How does "Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, and Trash " sound???
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:54 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Bwahahaha...

I had changd the topic of this thread to "Temple on Trump" when I merged his threads.

Now he has edited it to read "Trump Stinks"  lol!

I just may have to open up a new section - and move all his posts there.

How does "Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, and Trash " sound???

Personally- I love it .. flower

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:24 pm

Thing is Obi--
You seem to be a bit senile..
These posts are NOT from me, my Temple's Tirades, Tripe
They are articles of people (not me)
for your viewing enlightenment.
the last post you moved here - to hide it-
was an interview by Soviet Union: Former world chess champion Kasparov.
his words, not mine, it is an excellent interview/article..
so-
Obi, I suggest you go to be evaluated for umm Alzheimers or some such thing.

Temple

PostSubject: ‘It’s Only $4.99 Per Month’: Trump Urges Supporters to Sign Up    Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Obi is already there, he's prolly an honorary member.
for 4.99 month you can get the best conspiracies theories and propaganda.
So- roll up your pant legs, the shit is high, and WOW! only $4.99 for a cult brainwashing!! Hurry!

Published 2 hours ago on December 6, 2019

‘It’s only $4.99 per month’: Trump urges supporters to sign up for network that went to Ukraine with Giuliani

President Donald Trump on Friday night urged his 67 million Twitter followers to pay for a monthly subscription to watch Facebook video from a far-right Fox News competitor.

Shortly after 10 p.m. eastern, the commander-in-chief retweeted a solicitation from the One America News network.

The network’s ad contained urged people to sign up for a $4.99 per month Facebook subscription to One America News.

(((is trump divorcing fox, hmm))))

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Temple wrote:
///

was an interview by  Soviet Union: Former world chess champion Kasparov.

///

You posted it four times.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 am

Temple wrote:
///

///

You moved it 3 times..
I might post it again Laughing

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 am

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 5deb2d34ec7dd

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 4:41 am

Temple wrote:
Temple wrote:
///

///

You moved it 3 times..

Don't push your luck, unless you wanna be the first person to be banned from this site.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 10:36 am

Good idea, Obi .. It's confusing when threads get merged when we don't realize .. Now Temple has his own subcategory in this section for the attention he craves and he'll know where to find the stupid crap he posts (and re-posts) instead of bitchin' that it's "hidden" and posting it again ...and again
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Temple wrote:
Temple wrote:
///

///

You moved it 3 times..

Don't push your luck, unless you wanna be the first person to be banned from this site.

Obi--
First;
I want to thank you for recognizing the greatness
of my important enlightenment posts by giving them a priority with a top-shelf stickie.
Secondly;
You catch more flies with sugar than with shit.
Be calm be nice be loved.
becoming old man is no excuse for being grouchy.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Temple wrote:

Obi--
First;
I want to thank you for recognizing the greatness
of my important enlightenment posts by giving them a priority with a top-shelf stickie.

Stickies are just as easily unstuck.

I gave you your own section back when this site was formed. You wasted it

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 Q0QSpVI

Quote :
Secondly;
Be calm be nice be loved.
becoming  old man is no excuse for being grouchy.

Too bad you don't see the emails I get from lurkers world wide. They ask why I put up with your blather. I tell them you have a decent looking wife, and kids to raise, and I don't wanna be the one to drive you into madness beyond repair. Why the fuck I ever nominated you for KOFdom, is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Speed Freak Crazy fuck.. What The Hell..   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Temple wrote:

Wrong ...Fake News ..haa Smile
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 8:18 pm

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 5debfba0e8927

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 5ded5e88e7e36

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 79974860_2805312042866659_1339333912865800192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=cHtyocn3VmoAQm6L_JVyQfttJKYUMp2RaDW-cSDK_sanvCINOTina5GeA&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears   Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple's Tirades, Tripe, Treasures, Trash, and Trump Tears
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next