OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To Our Newest Members.

Go down 
+21
Sacrifyx
Belle2!
Mr.Pickles
Toes over
Kat-Of-Kontroversy
FRW
unemployedfarmer
reaper
wizer
Belle2
Temple
Grackle
KK
louie
Lemon
HFB
Admin
directorate
Vitriol
The Wise And Powerful
Sara
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemon

Lemon

Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:25 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:
Yep I want miss leamon on FRW

Why would he not want me on him?!  lol! ????

scratch  he muss be nuts. Very Happy

I don’t think he will approve me. No

We keep telling him that you're really not a liberal, but he doesn't believe us elephant

Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 6gh

Of course I love Trump.   Wink    I wish FRW would give me a 2 day pass at least.  sunny
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:

I will always approve of you...

fact you don't know...I talked about you while in bed naked with Murdy...and Siren got jealous any time I talked to you on the boards...lol
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Lemon wrote:
The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:

We keep telling him that you're really not a liberal, but he doesn't believe us elephant

Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 6gh

Of course I love Trump.   Wink    I wish FRW would give me a 2 day pass at least.  sunny
We are all trying..

Maybe we can get him to allow you on the other board..
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Welcome to KK!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Hello KK...How are you and the Wife?
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:42 pm

HFB wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:
Lemon wrote:
louie wrote:

I will always approve of you...

fact you don't know...I talked about you while in bed naked with Murdy...and Siren got jealous any time I talked to you on the boards...lol

She had good reason to be jealous of Murdock, as it turned out, but never me.  I hope she is doing well, wherever she is.

You should practice staying in the moment!  Oh look, a one-eyed monster:  cyclops
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Siren is doing well as far as I can tell...I don't communicate with her what so ever..I know where she lives...where she works...and even her new phone number..For me she is not hard to find.
I told her I would never interfere and good bye was...Good bye..I do from time to time get curious and check up on her.....I only wish her the best

While In the moment I was asked questions...Your name happened to cum up...lol
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:57 pm

RE: FRW’s forums... I think I tried to register at the OTHER forum, and not the main one.  I can try both.  This 2nd one says “Build the Wall” !

Did Siren get married?  I am just curious.  I don’t know why my name would cum up at the site of other folkses sexual congress!! bounce
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Lemon wrote:
RE: FRW’s forums... I think I tried to register at the OTHER forum, and not the main one.  I can try both.  This 2nd one says “Build the Wall” !

Did Siren get married?  I am just curious.  I don’t know why my name would cum up at the site of other folkses sexual congress!! bounce
Lets just say....She settled for the first thing that walked by...She could have done so SO much better!...I know who he is...I even met him once..she knew him her whole life..He is really short...fat and bald...She told me to my face..She was not attracted to him what so ever...lol...What ever...If she is happy..I am happy for her.

Not sure how your name came up...I do remember she told you at TV that I thought highly of you..
That came from our conversation between the sheets...lol
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:12 pm

I am banned from using the FRW forum.
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Lemon wrote:
sorry...we all tried
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:17 pm

HFB wrote:
Lemon wrote:
sorry...we all tried

That’s the message that came up. I know you tried.

Maybe Siren feels really comfortable with that man, if she has known him her whole life. Or maybe he walked by with a big fat wallet! lol!
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Lemon wrote:
HFB wrote:
Lemon wrote:
sorry...we all tried

That’s the message that came up.  I know you tried.

Maybe Siren feels really comfortable with that man, if she has known him her whole life.  Or maybe he walked by with a big fat wallet! lol!
I am sure it had to do with comfort...Not his wallet...lol.

I will keep trying...Louie, Stew and Ollie really miss you...YES THEY DO!...see you later!
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:25 pm

HFB wrote:
Hey Brian. all is well. getting ready to retire. we recently moved to our shore house which is where we plan to live when I do. How about yourself? How are things going?
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 pm

KK wrote:
HFB wrote:
Hey Brian.  all is well.  getting ready to retire.  we recently moved to our shore house which is where we plan to live when I do. How about yourself? How are things going?
HEY KK..A long way from retiring...My dying breath will be face down in the concrete...lol

No more long train rides into work?...I kinda got screwed this November...Winter came early..Caught with my pants down..Not much snow just a whole lotta cold...Can't pour on frost and no snow to plow..Over all I had a FANTASTIC YEAR as far as work goes...Now I am hoping for a early spring..I have several pours sitting on hold..
Enjoy the Shore house...I was raised on a lake...I miss living on the water
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:18 pm

HFB wrote:
KK wrote:
HFB wrote:
Hey Brian.  all is well.  getting ready to retire.  we recently moved to our shore house which is where we plan to live when I do. How about yourself? How are things going?
HEY KK..A long way from retiring...My dying breath will be face down in the concrete...lol

No more long train rides into work?...I kinda got screwed this November...Winter came early..Caught with my pants down..Not much snow just a whole lotta cold...Can't pour on frost and no snow to plow..Over all I had a FANTASTIC YEAR as far as work goes...Now I am hoping for a early spring..I have several pours sitting on hold..
Enjoy the Shore house...I was raised on a lake...I miss living on the water
until june at least I have the long ride. 2 1/2 hrs each way. I had planned to retire at the end of this yr. they convinced me to stay until june. an early spring would be nice. we had a really rough winter last year. 68" of snow in the last two weeks of march alone. I think for the year we were up around 170" most of it heavy wet crap too.
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:24 pm

OMG...That is a long ride...Thankfully you have a device to reach the outside world..lol.
You got way more than we did last year...We did get a big last hit the first week in April.
What do you have planned for retirement?...Fishing?...chopping wood?...Shooting guns?...lol...All of the above?
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 1:32 pm

HFB wrote:
OMG...That is a long ride...Thankfully you have a device to reach the outside world..lol.
You got way more than we did last year...We did get a big last hit the first week in April.
What do you have planned for retirement?...Fishing?...chopping wood?...Shooting guns?...lol...All of the above?

a lot of things. travel for sure. we're going to Italy in the spring. spending a few days in Venice and then taking an Adriatic cruise to Slovenia, 3 stops in Croatia and 3 in Greece. we're planning the one after that now and leaning to a 36 day cruise that starts in Athens and ends in Bangkok. no more wood chopping for me. we don't have the forests down here like we did in NY. what is here is mostly pine too. you have the beach and then you are into the pine barrens. but the pine barrens offer a ton of hiking, great kayaking. fishing, biking, even cross country skiing in the winter. Shooting will be an activity for sure. i'm thinking about buying a boat next year. just starting to look around now
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 4:10 pm

That sounds like fun...36 days of being catered to would be NICE!
My boat hasn't seen the water since 2007...It's nothing special, and I just haven't had the time..
Make sure you stay active...Best way to stay healthy! Sounds like you will have plenty to do!
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:30 pm

HFB wrote:
My boat hasn't seen the water since 2007...It's nothing special, and I just haven't had the time..
Make sure you stay active...Best way to stay healthy! Sounds like you will have plenty to do!

trying to, it gets tougher the older you get lol. so what are you driving these days. I remember you were a big car fan
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:41 pm

This is my biggest passion lately. Kayaking and fishing. This was up in the Adirondacks last spring

Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 19243111
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:47 pm

KK wrote:
This is my biggest passion lately. Kayaking and fishing. This was up in the Adirondacks last spring

///

Kayaking is a real kick.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 am

KK wrote:

Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 19243111
That looks awesome...My third son bought two kayaks last summer and he goes out with his little sister all the time.
I can use them any time I want...I was just way to busy this last year...I do miss having a lake in my back yard...My eldest son has lake rights..He has to walk across the street to a private access..That is where the kayaks are kept..Taking up space in his garage and NOT MINE...lol
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:36 am

Just don’t land up the creek without a paddle.
Back to top Go down
HFB

HFB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:04 am

KK wrote:
HFB wrote:

trying to, it gets tougher the older you get  lol.   so what are you driving these days. I remember you were a big car fan
I sold the Camaro...reluctantly...I was made an offer I could not refuse...I still have my 69 Chevelle
It is still at least two years away from being done..Engine is in..402 Big Block..Next I need to get the clutch, pressure plate and Transmission in...Then will come putting the front clip back on...I did a total off frame restoration..2/3rds is ready for paint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Newest Members.   Welcome To Our Newest Members. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Our Newest Members.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next