OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller Held CRAZY Press.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller Held CRAZY Press. Empty
PostSubject: Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller Held CRAZY Press.    Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller Held CRAZY Press. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:40 pm

1-15-2021

Reporters were stunned on Friday following a bizarre gaggle that acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller held with the press.

"I so…I mean, I cannot wait to leave this job, believe me,"
Miller said.

Stephen Losey of the Air Force Times described
it as "the most epic case of senioritis ever."

"Gobsmacking incoherent briefing from the US acting defence secretary, Chris Miller, today,
" Julian Borger, the world affairs editor for the Guardian, reported.

Borger noted the Pentagon transcript included
the phrase, "blah blah bluh blah."

Politico's Andrew Desiderio was shocked that Miller praised Russia for the success they have had during the Trump administration.

"Russian? I think they're extremely…uh…I have professional respect for how they do things.
I think they're played a really bad hand of card very, very well.
Declining population, single single source of economic revenue through natural resources.
I kind of, you know, like professionally I'm like, wow, they're doing pretty well, and they're using
a lot of irregular warfare concepts, information, all this stuff, in a way that, you know, like…good on them," Miller said.

Read Full Transcript= CRAZY!!!! CRAZY-

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/2473893/press-gaggle-with-acting-secretary-miller-en-route-to-washington-dc/source/GovDelivery/

Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller Held CRAZY Press.
Page 1 of 1