OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump 2024

Go down 
+4
Grackle
oliver clotheshoffe
Temple
The Wise And Powerful
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Trump 2024 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:34 am

Trump 2024 - Page 3 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:37 am

Trump Responds To Rumors Of Him Picking Ivanka As Vice President
Carmine Sabia, September 10, 2022

Former President Donald Trump has not announced his intention to campaign for president again but he did make some news about a possible vice presidential pick.

He spoke to NDTV host Sreenivasan Jain this week about politics and the future of the nation when he was asked about an interesting choice for vice president.

“What about the media buzz that Ivanka might be your running mate? Is there any substance to that?” the host said.

“That, Ivanka?” the former president said. “That my daughter? I never thought of that one. I’ve never even heard of that one.”

“It’s in the media,” the host said.

“Oh that’s an interesting idea,” the former president said. “That one I have not heard of, but she’s a very capable person — that I can tell you. But, uh, no, I have not heard that.”

“Would you consider it?” the host said.

“No, I wouldn’t. Not my daughter,” the former president said as he laughed.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:19 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:21 am

‘The View’ Furious After Haberman Says Who Trump’s VP Pick Could Be
Carmine Sabia, October 4, 2022

New York Times author Maggie Haberman said she believes she knows who former President Donald Trump’s vice president pick will be if he chooses to campaign for the presidency in 2024.

She spoke about it on Monday when she appeared on the ABC Daytime talk show “The View” and the hosts appeared to be not enthusiastic about the pick.

“There’s a couple of people whose names have been mentioned, and the one that actually gets mentioned the most by people close to him is Tim Scott from South Carolina, the senator, and then Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is possibly the next governor of Arkansas,” the author said as the hosts expressed their contempt.

“I didn’t mean to cause that. I’m sorry,” she said before the subject was changed to other topics.

“I want to get this right. He calls Ron DeSantis, quote, fat, phony, and whiny. Really? Donald Trump called some body fat. Do you think Trump really will run again, and can he win again? And tell me about how he’s feeling about Ron DeSantis because I love this tea,” host Anna Navarro said, referring to Haberman’s book on the former president “Confidence Man.”

“He is really focused on Ron DeSantis in a way he isn’t on almost anybody else. Because he knows not just that Ron DeSantis is seen by us and others or people who look at the political field as the person who can take on Trumpism without the erratic behavior, but donors really like Ron DeSantis, and he has raised a lot of money at a time when Donald Trump’s fundraising has slowed down, and that is very concerning,” the author said.

Whoopi Goldberg, a cohost of “The View,” said she may have to quit the show after she made a quip about South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham getting married.

Her comment came after White House Press Secretary Karine-Jean Pierre mentioned that Sen. Graham had changed some of his opinions on abortion and marriage rights.

“We have Lindsey Graham, Senator Graham and other and other leaders of the Republican Party who are saying, and they’re being very clear about this, folks, we got to listen to them that they want a national ban on abortions,” the press secretary said during an appearance on the show.

“Senator Graham had said maybe about a month ago, early August, that he believes when it comes to marriage, when it comes to abortion, it’s for states to decide.

“So, Senator Graham, what changed?” the press secretary said before Goldberg responded “Well, maybe he’s getting married.”

A popular rumor among some liberals is that the South Carolina senator is gay.

“Do it quick, because I know people are fooling around with our marriage rights, whoever, wherever you stand, you know,” the cohost said.

When the show came back from commercial, Goldberg, who appeared to be flustered, said she “to make clear that I was doing what I do as a comic.

“Sometimes I make jokes, and it was a joke,” the host said. “Nothing more than that.”

But then she appeared to be miffed and suggested that she spoke to producers during the break and said “I just got a whole conversation about people misunderstanding the joke.

“I mean OK,” she said. “I should probably never do this show again if this is what it’s coming to.

“It was a joke, guys, you know,” she said.

In June, Goldberg demanded that the AR-15 be made illegal and she finally got some pushback on it from a conservative guest.

Tara Setmayer, an anti-Donald Trump conservative who usually agrees with the other co-hosts, was on the show on Wednesday when Goldberg made her case.

“Listen, I understand that, but it’s not as easy when you have a country that has more guns than people,” she said as she argued that other factors, like mental health, need to be addressed. “You’re not going to be able to just ban all the guns.”

“It is easy, but the things that you could say to people that we don’t say on this show, the things you can wish on people that we don’t wish on this show to people, because we know. We’ve all met people who have had to deal with the death of a loved one at the hands of a gun,” Whoopi said. “And you can say ‘well, I wish they had more mental health checking,’ but people who don’t see the need to remove one gun, one gun! The people who don’t see a need to remove that will never see the need to make sure that people get the help.”

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:49 am

If 'The View' is furious then you know it's a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:11 pm

Trump 2024 - Page 3 Ghq2ptt

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 8:52 am

Everybody get on the bus! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 6:40 pm

No social distancing here - Trump in Nevada

Trump 2024 - Page 3 23713_r7khh4133j6ntno_full

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:58 am

Trump rally Mesa Arizona    Cool

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:17 pm

10-11-2022

Experts paint grim portrait of a second Trump presidency:
'Authoritarian autocrat on steroids'

Donald Trump winning re-election could spell the end of American democracy and accelerate the breakup of the United States, according to a panel of experts.

The Washington Post spoke to nearly two dozen experts in___
political science, the military, foreign affairs and economics
___
and they [u]agreed[u] a second Trump presidency posed a grave threat to the U.S. and its allies, and they speculated on what the twice-impeached former president do with another term in the White House.

“I think it would be the end of the republic,” said Princeton University professor Sean Wilentz.
“It would be a kind of overthrow from within. …
It would be a coup of the way we’ve always understood America.”

The experts warned that Trump would install loyalists at all levels of government and use them as a weapon against political enemies.

“This is a guy for whom political revenge is pretty front and center,” said Steven Levitsky, a professor of government at Harvard University.

“He’s going to come in and use the state to go after his enemies. He has a long list of grievances against people. … He’s going to come in like an authoritarian autocrat on steroids.”

Trump's re-election would likely embolden his militant allies, including violent white supremacists, and states with sizable numbers of his opponents might push back against federal laws that violate their principles.

“You’d be looking at states — Democratic states — which would be taking over Republican arguments about states’ rights and applying them in a different way to try to limit the reach of the federal government,” said Timothy Snyder, a historian at Yale University.

“And then you’d also be seeing something which I think has already started to happen as a result of the overturning of Roe v. Wade:
You’re going to see people moving. It might be a peaceful process at first. But I think you’re going to see populations sorting themselves out according to where people feel safe and at home, which will mean red states becoming more red and blue states becoming more blue. And that makes some kind of secession or breakup scenario in the medium term more likely.”

That would only increase the chances of violent conflict within the U.S., experts said.

"The type of war we would to see is an insurgency," said Barbara Walter, a political science professor at the University of California at San Diego. "[Participants] are going to fight a type of guerrilla war, a siege of terror that’s going to be targeted very specifically at certain individuals and certain groups of people, all civilians.”

Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:46 pm

10-14-2022

Paul Ryan ruffles MAGA feathers with brutal 2024 prediction.

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) on Thursday explained why he is not optimistic about former President Donald Trump clinching the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

During an interview with the advisory firm, Teneo, the former lawmaker insisted that Trump's "unelectability" will likely be the cause of his campaign falling short in 2024.

“I think Trump’s unelectability will be palpable by then,” Ryan said. “We all know that he will lose.
We all know that he is so much more likely to lose the White House than anybody else running for president on our side of the aisle, so why would we want to go with that?”

He went on to share his take on the possible strategy Trump may opt for — one he believes will ultimately fall flat.
“The only reason he stays where he is is because everybody’s afraid of him,” Ryan said.
“They’re afraid of him going after them, hurting their own ambition. But as soon as you sort of get the herd mentality going, it’s unstoppable.”

“Whether he runs or not, I don’t really know if it matters,” Ryan added.
“He’s not going to be the nominee, I don’t think.”

Ryan's latest remarks come several months after he faced scrutiny for criticizing Republicans that didn't have the “guts” to vote in favor of Trump's impeachment. As a result of his remarks, Trump fired back and labeled him a “pathetic loser.”

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 5:17 am

Donald Trump says he'll run for president again in 2024
Published 7 hours ago | BBC
By Sarah Smith & Jude Sheerin in Mar-a-Lago & Washington

Former US President Donald Trump has launched his third bid for the White House, declaring: "America's comeback starts right now."

At his Florida estate, he said: "We have to save our country."

Mr Trump's announcement comes as some fellow Republicans blame him for the party's lacklustre performance in last week's midterm elections.

President Joe Biden, who defeated Mr Trump two years ago, has said he may run for re-election in 2024.

Speaking to an invited crowd from the ballroom of his Mar-a-Lago private club in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, Mr Trump, 76, said: "We are a nation in decline.

"For millions of Americans, the past two years under Joe Biden have been a time of pain, hardship, anxiety and despair."

He continued: "In order to make America great and glorious again, I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States."

Shortly before the speech, he filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission formally declaring his presidential candidacy and setting up a fundraising account.

Meanwhile, outside Mar-a-Lago, supporters gathered to wave Trump 2024 flags.

Mr Trump's speech lasted for more than an hour and touched on many of the same themes he has been repeating on stage for months.

These included border security, energy independence and crime, as well as attacks on Mr Biden's record in office.

His wife, Melania Trump, joined him on stage at the end of the speech. But there were fewer family members present than at some of his past events and Ivanka Trump and Donald Jr did not attend.

Nearly 11,000 miles (17,700km) away at the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesia, Mr Biden was asked whether he had a reaction to Mr Trump's announcement.

"No, not really," the Democratic president said. Last week, he was filmed laughing when a reporter suggested Mr Trump's support base remained strong.

Supporters celebrated in the Mar-a-Lago ballroom after Mr Trump's announcement on Tuesday

Mr Trump's unusually early declaration for the election of 5 November 2024 is being seen as a tactic to steal a march on potential rivals for the Republicans' White House nomination.

Although Mr Trump is the first to enter the race and instantly becomes the front-runner, he is expected to face challengers.

They may include his own former Vice-President Mike Pence, 63, and rising star Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, 44.

In Tuesday's remarks, Mr Trump largely steered clear of rehashing his baseless claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him by mass voter fraud.

He left office after one term in 2021, refusing to acknowledge his defeat by seven million votes.

His debunked conspiracy theories riled up supporters who rioted at Capitol Hill in the final days of his presidency as lawmakers met to certify President Biden's victory.

Mr Trump became the first president ever to be impeached twice, although congressional Democrats were thwarted in their bid to remove him from office by Senate Republicans.

He ploughed ahead with his announcement on Tuesday despite pleas from advisers to postpone until after a run-off election for a Senate seat in Georgia next month, amid fears his candidacy could prove too much of a distraction.

Some conservatives have blamed Mr Trump for the Republicans' failure to achieve sweeping victories in last week's midterm elections.

The party is on the verge of holding power in the US House of Representatives, but it would be by a razor-thin margin.

Meanwhile, Democrats have retained control of the Senate and may even bolster their majority after the December run-off in Georgia.

Last week's results were decidedly mixed for congressional hopefuls endorsed by Mr Trump.

Candidates he supported in key states such as Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan were defeated after echoing his election conspiracies, while others won in Ohio, Wisconsin and North Carolina.

Mr Trump's White House bid comes as he is investigated on several fronts, including a justice department investigation into the removal of files marked classified from the White House to Mar-a-Lago at the end of his presidency.

He is admired by conservatives for installing three Supreme Court justices and enacting sweeping tax cuts, as well as presiding over a Middle East peace deal and the killing of Islamic State's leader.

But America's divisions widened during his four tumultuous years in office as he was accused of governing by tweet, equivocating over far-right violence, a chaotic response to the coronavirus pandemic, and alienating US allies with his "America First" policy.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 7:41 pm

11-15-2022

Trump summons dregs of Republicanism for 'announcement' that he is running in 2024.

After more than an hour of spewing hate and lies, Trump finally finishes.
And-
Apparently forgot he lost the popular vote—twice—
and he says he got the most votes ever and will do it again.

Trump:
"And I've gone decades -- decades without
a war
. The first president to do it for that long a period."

Never forget;

Hillary Clinton received 3 million more votes in the popular vote—

Biden;
Biden won the popular vote nationwide by
more than 7 million votes. The largest yet.

trump lost the popular vote Twice, BIGGLY!

Trump became the first president in US history to lose re-election as the incumbent, having also been impeached twice during his term, and after being
elected in the first place despite losing the popular vote.

trump has a small base and was only president towards them.. trump is not and has never been a popular president.
The majority did not want him and more so now do
not want him.
He has miserably, twice, excessively lost the popular vote
but won by the electoral college..

Trump has never won a majority of the national vote.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:53 pm

Trump Planning Big News Conference Following His Arraignment In Manhattan: Source
Jon Dougherty, April 2, 2023

Former President Donald Trump will try to capitalize on his court appearance Tuesday after being indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg on Thursday in a way that he hopes will further solidify his frontrunner status for the 2024 GOP nomination, according to a Saturday report.

Specifically, Trump will give a speech to his America First supporters during a press event after he is formally arrested, booked, and makes his initial court appearance, the Washington Times reported. Trump will tell his MAGA movement that, in reality, the arrest was about them, not him.

Trump has been refining his message to mobilize his supporters in response to the indictment, which is the first time a former president has faced criminal charges, the outlet reported.

“The Deep State will use anything at their disposal to shut down the one political movement that puts YOU first,” Trump said in a social media message in which he also sought campaign donations.

“Mr. Trump’s supporters believe the indictment will backfire on notoriously liberal Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and propel Mr. Trump to the presidency in 2024. They think it will energize not just Mr. Trump’s base in the Make America Great Again movement but also a broader coalition of Republicans and independents,” the Times noted. “Mr. Trump is expected to arrive in New York on Tuesday for an unprecedented perp walk, fingerprinting, mugshot and post-arraignment press conference.”

Democrats appear to be keenly aware that Trump will likely use the spectacle of his arrest to his political advantage.

Former Obama administration figure-turned-CNN contributor David Axelrod said on Saturday that Bragg’s office would be better off not releasing Trump’s mugshot.

“One thing I want to say about how he [Trump] is handled on Tuesday if I were the DA, if I were to advise him, and I’m not a lawyer, I’m a political strategist, but I would give him every courtesy that I could. I would certainly not handcuff him. I think he would love that picture,” Axelrod began. “I would make very sure that that booking photo is not released. He would turn it into t-shirts and turn himself into Che Guevara there as an iconic image,” he said.

“I would just make sure that this goes down smoothly and that he is he is not made a spectacle of in on Tuesday because that will all play into his public relations strategy there. And the martyrdom….will play into his public relations strategy there,” he added.

WATCH:

Trump was indicted Thursday on charges he illegally paid $130,000 in hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election. He is also charged with allegedly being linked to a $150,000 payment to Karen McDougal, a Playboy model, after both she and Daniels alleged they had an affair with him. He has denied both claims.

Trump’s attorney, Joe Tacopina, appeared on Fox News on Friday night and spoke to host Sean Hannity about the details surrounding the former president’s arrest and arraignment.

“On Tuesday, the president will be arraigned. We expect a mug shot. We expect the president will have his fingerprints. We expect what? Is he going to be perp walked? Is he going to be in handcuffs? Are they going to try and say he can’t have bail?” the host said.

“I don’t think anything dramatic like that is going to happen. Even if they tried to that would further solidify the notion he is being so selectively targeted and treated differently than anyone in the world. You can go smack a police officer in Times Square right now, knock him out, you’ll be out on bail. You’ll get bail, no problem. Are they going to ask bail on a misdemeanor case?” Tacopina said.

“Yeah, but they don’t have the last name Trump, Joe,” Hannity said.

“Of course not. Here’s the thing. We don’t really know what’s going to happen Tuesday because, logistically, this has never happened. We have the Secret Service involved in an arraignment. When have you seen that before? Never,” the attorney said.

“You have not worked out all those details yet as of this point?” the host said.

“They’re not worked out yet. We have some ideas, but no, nothing is worked out yet,” the attorney said.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 6:23 am

Trump campaign raises staggering amount in 48 hours after indictment news: report
April 2, 2023

Former President Donald Trump raked in more than $5 million in donations in the 48 hours after he was indicted on Thursday.

Trump’s supporters threw in $4 million in the first 24 hours alone, followed by more than $1 million the following day, according to Axios. The funding surge serves to partially confirm the claims from Trump and some of his allies that an indictment would only serve to further ingratiate him to his base.

“This is someone who has run twice for President of the United States,” Trump campaign advisor Jason Miller told the outlet. “There’s a whole new group of Trump supporters who are angered by what they see as this political persecution.”

Trump is expected to surrender himself to authorities in New York on Tuesday. The Secret Service will be attending him as New York authorities book the president, take his fingerprints and photograph him.

“The Manhattan DA’s crusade against President Donald J. Trump is nothing more than political persecution and, just like with every other hoax that President Trump has been targeted with, there is no crime whatsoever, except for election interference by radical Democrats through weaponization of our justice system against President Trump and his supporters,” Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung told the outlet.

Trump himself blasted DA Alvin Bragg as yet another participant in the years-long “witch hunt” against the president.

Trump’s charges relate to his role in sending alleged hush payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels in an effort to prevent her from speaking out about their relationship.

Even some of Trump’s longtime critics have expressed skepticism at Bragg’s indictment, including 2016 GOP primary rival Jeb Bush.

“Bragg’s predecessor didn’t take up the case. The Justice Department didn’t take up the case. Bragg first said he would not take up the case. This is very political, not a matter of justice. In this case, let the jury be the voters,” Bush tweeted on Saturday.

Trump is expected to travel from his home in Mar-a-Lago to New York City on Monday before spending his final night before the arraignment in Trump Tower.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 2:13 pm

*sigh* .. What a shit show .. He shouldn't even go to NY and surrender himself .. He should go about his business campaigning and make them come get him for the maximum drama, outrage, and publicity

I highly doubt we'll see a mug shot of Trump in the media .. There definitely won't be a perp walk for them to salivate over

... I was kinda on the fence about another term for Trump, and thought maybe he's too volatile to win an election and it might cause the U.S. to explode and sink into the ocean due to igniting gas bag left wingnuts

Seeing the absolute fear and desperation from democrats to prevent him from another bid, i think he's exactly who we need in the white house to try to extinguish the dumpster fire the Biden admin and democrats have created in our country

I heard that the "campaign finance" laws he allegedly broke are a misdemeanor and past the statute of limitations anyway .. They keep saying he's being charged with 30+ crimes but i haven't heard anyone say what they are .. Who the fuck knows what they bloviate about anymore .. I did hear that he farted while hitting a golf ball and it was inadvertently inhaled by someone on the course ..That victim's name is being withheld by the FBI pending further investigation

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:47 pm

Trump 2024 - Page 3 AGUhtiE

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 6:38 pm

Trump Picks Up 2024 Endorsement From Another Top Republican
Martin Walsh, April 10, 2023

Florida Republican Rep. Cory Mills has endorsed Donald Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I think that what’s happening in New York is a very unifying event. We need to stop the infighting and come together and unify. And I think right now the person that we need to be unifying behind is President Trump,” Mills said, referring to Trump being indicted in Manhattan.

His endorsement came after Trump appeared in Manhattan last week for his arraignment in the case brought against him by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

Trump pleaded not guilty to 34 charges regarding allegations that he falsified business records related to adult film star Stormy Daniels’ hush-money case. Trump was indicted by a Manhattan grand jury in a case involving his purported role in hush money payments to Daniels ahead of the 2016 election, allegedly to keep Daniels quiet about an affair the two of them had in 2006.

Donald Trump Jr., the former president’s son, praised Mills on Twitter for the endorsement.

“Thanks to Cory Mills for joining other members of the FL Congressional Delegation like Matt Gaetz, Byron Donalds, and Anna Paulina in endorsing my father for President in 2024!” Proud to have this amazing group of #MAGA rockstars supporting President Trump in Florida,” he tweeted.

Mills is the fourth member of Florida’s congressional delegation to endorse Trump’s third run for the White House as rumors swirl that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may also run.

In recent weeks, Republican Reps. Thomas Massie of Kentucky and Chip Roy of Texas endorsed DeSantis for 2024 even though the governor has not officially announced whether or not he’s running.

Trump got some more good late last week following several days’ worth of coverage involving his indictment.

The most recent national survey conducted by Fox News indicates that Trump is widening his lead in the Republican primary race.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden is facing uncertainty among Democratic primary voters.

According to the survey, Republican primary voters were presented with a list of 15 declared and potential candidates for the 2024 nomination. The results show that since February, Trump has doubled his lead and is now ahead of Ron DeSantis by 30 points (54%-24%). In comparison, the former President was only 15 points ahead of DeSantis last month (43%-28%).

“No one else hits double digits. Mike Pence comes in third with 6%, Liz Cheney and Nikki Haley receive 3% each, and Greg Abbott comes in at 2%. All others receive 1% support or less, and just 3% are unsure,” the network reported.

The survey reveals that Trump gained support among nearly every major demographic, except for white men holding a college degree, where DeSantis leads in this demographic by a margin of 12 points.

Within the subset of voters who supported Trump in the 2020 general election, 60% continue to support him in the Republican primary. Meanwhile, 25% back DeSantis, and 5% support Pence.

Regarding second choice preferences, Trump primary voters would select DeSantis, and DeSantis primary voters would reciprocate and choose Trump, Fox News noted regarding the survey results.

On the Democratic side, the survey shows that 52% of primary voters would prefer a presidential nominee other than Biden, which is similar to the percentage from last month (53%). However, the number of voters who want Biden to be the nominee has risen from 37% in February to 44%, Fox News reported.

“That 7-point bump comes from the president solidifying support among women (+Cool, white voters (+9), voters age 45+ (+10), and White voters with no degree (+11),” said the network.

“We haven’t seen much movement at all in attitudes towards Biden this past year, but what we have has been positive,” said Anderson. “He’s holding the line and slowly bringing more people into the fold.”

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:37 pm

Ughh! ... That sure is an angry mob over there at twitter .. I guess i must love the hate cuz i follow a link there every time i see one ....I'll read about 20 posts till it gives me gas ...then the headaches ...lol
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:08 pm

Grackle wrote:
Ughh! ... That sure is an angry mob over there at twitter .. I guess i must love the hate cuz i follow a link there every time i see one ....I'll read about 20 posts till it gives me gas ...then the headaches ...lol

YAHOO Comments are just as bad. I doubt if most lefties have a day job.

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Trump 2024   Trump 2024 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 1:25 pm

As of 8:53 AM · Apr 27, 2023
·
127K Views