OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- Empty
PostSubject: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:10 pm

8-30-2022

No, Hillary Clinton's email scandal not the same as
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago scandal — an ex-FBI agent explains why.

Former President Donald Trump's allies have spent the past several days attempting to justify his possession of a cache of government documents, including hundreds of classified documents, by referencing Hillary Clinton's email controversy.

The Wall Street Journal is just one of those trying to dismiss Trump's crimes by saying that because others did it, it was fine for Trump.

As former FBI agent Asha Rangappa explained,
Trump is in a league of his own when it comes to his scandal.

The Journal, MAGA allies and some hosts at Fox and Newsmax have tried to dismiss Trump's actions by saying that when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had classified information, she wasn't searched by the FBI.
Many of these commentators are the same people who chanted "lock her up" while she was running for president against Trump in 2016.

Rangappa explained that there are massive differences between Clinton and Trump,
namely that Clinton was___
still the Secretary of State at the time that she was found to have 5 classified emails on her personal server. Clinton never had hard-copy documents.

Ultimately, Rangappa explained that Trump had hundreds (326) of physical documents he would have had to remove from a "classified" and "top secret" location in the White House and take them to his room and ultimately to boxes that movers took to Florida.

At the same time, Trump doesn't have any kind of security clearance. As a president, he was granted the ability to view top secret information.
__Trump lost that ability to have top secret or classified information after he left office.__

By contrast, Clinton was still in office and still had a TS/SCI clearance level that allowed her to view such documents when it was discovered she had classified information on her personal server.

Perhaps the most important difference between Trump and Clinton, however, came when it was discovered that they had government information and classified specifics.
In Trump's case, he spent eight months refusing to hand the government documents over to the National Archives.

The affidavit for the search warrant revealed that NARA began its attempts to collect the documents in May 2021.
It wasn't until Jan. 2022 that the Archives finally was allowed to send staff to Mar-a-Lago with a moving truck and retrieve the 15 boxes of documents.
It was then discovered that there were many more documents that Trump held back after personally going through him, the New York Times reported.

Once the NARA discovered that there were classified documents included in the boxes, they turned it over to the FBI.
The FBI did their own outreach, which went ignored. Ultimately, by the spring of 2022 the FBI resorted to a subpoena, which also went ignored by Trump.
__ Over and over Trump was asked to cooperate but refused.
The Washington Post reported that the NARA thinks that there are still documents at Mar-a-Lago.

When Clinton was found to have the five classified emails she cooperated with investigators, and worked to ensure that they were cleared from all of her systems.

HRC:
- had 5 classified documents
- was a gov employee at the time
- with a TS/SCI clearance
- communicating w ppl authorized to receive the info
- in the course of official business
- and cooperated

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:16 pm

While serving as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, Hillary Clinton said she exclusively used a private email account to send both personal messages and communications related to official State Department business.

By managing her email in this manner, Clinton potentially violated record-keeping, transparency, and security regulations.

Long article at https://ballotpedia.org/Hillary_Clinton_email_investigation

WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 9:23 pm

Trump doesn't have any kind of security clearance.
As a president, he was granted the ability to view top secret information.
__Trump lost that ability to have top secret or classified information after he left office.__

By contrast, Clinton was still in office and still had a TS/SCI clearance level that allowed her to view such documents when it was discovered she had classified information on her personal server.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 3:45 pm

Quote :
, Clinton was still in office and still had a TS/SCI clearance level that allowed her to view such documents when it was discovered she had classified information on her personal server.

I don't think being "allowed to view" the documents meant it was ok to move them to her private server.. And i don't think she had "clearance" to wipe them from her personal server while they were being subpoenaed ... Not to mention smashing her cell phones to destroy whatever was on them that she didn't want found

Yea, Hillary can never do any wrong
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 6:43 pm

Grackle wrote:
Quote :
, Clinton was still in office and still had a TS/SCI clearance level that allowed her to view such documents when it was discovered she had classified information on her personal server.

I don't think being "allowed to view" the documents meant it was ok to move them to her private server.. And i don't think she had "clearance" to wipe them from her personal server while they were being subpoenaed ... Not to mention smashing her cell phones to destroy whatever was on them that she didn't want found

Yea, Hillary can never do any wrong

Once again I will inform you--
Clinton was a high-security Secretary of State
holding all her security clearance and in office--

Trump was a has been president with No powers, no security clearances. taking some extremely highly classified files with him
on his way out the door-

Also--her deleted messages were retrieved and were personal just--wedding planning--yoga classes, sharing family pictures, just very personal mainly family stuff and hair appointments, doctor appointments, meetings etc etc.stuff, no classified info..

Also--after all her trials she was found not guilty and had 5 classifieds on her phone out of the emails.

Trump was no longer president, he had zero security clearance, and no longer resided in the white house--
__Trump was and is a Floridan citizen, with no government power,
no clearances, no authority.
He is a has-been president who now is a citizen stealing and hoarding over 10.000 government unsecured files in his public clubhouse..
They have no clearance to be moved from archives or office,
they never have been and are not his property.
And that involves a few felonies.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:18 pm

Quote :
Once again I will inform you--

I can't fathom what could possibly give you the idiotic notion that you *inform* me or anyone else with you drivel
Quote :

Clinton was a high-security Secretary of State
Oohh ..  High Security Secretary of state .. Is that a special title given to her by Obama, or something you made up yourself?
Quote :

holding all her security clearance and in office--

Again, Rerun..I don't believe her security clearance permitted her to move classified documents and/or info to her own private server
Quote :

Trump was a has been president with /Snip your incessant prattle about Trump

You quoted what i wrote .. Did you read it? .. I'm sure you slobbered about Trump in your previous post, but i didn't reply to any of it and made no mention of Trump
Quote :

Also--her deleted messages were retrieved and were personal just--wedding planning--yoga classes, sharing family pictures, just very personal mainly family stuff and hair appointments, doctor appointments, meetings etc etc.stuff, no classified info..

Oh, so she was brought before congress and grilled over family pictures and shit? ...Wow, you *are* informative ..haha .. Wonder why she'd wipe her hard drive with bleach bit when it was being subpoenaed to hide family pictures, etc..
Quote :

Also--after all her trials she was found not guilty and had 5 classifieds on her phone out of the emails.
What phone was that? .. Not the one she destroyed with a hammer
... As if finding her not guilty was a surprise to anyone .. She was "not guilty" for her part in the Benghasi debacle that caused the death of Americans there...and Comey exonerated her for being the primary cause of the Russia hoax before she was even interviewed .. and all the undeniable facts that surfaced since, "not guilty" doesn't mean shit anymore
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:41 pm

I see, I have hurt and upset you, grack..
You need to get control of your emotions.
I suggest you trash your quotes and take a deep breath..
Please stop shiting yourself, you look like a stinky pants doorknob, sigh..

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:46 pm

Temple wrote:

I see, I have hurt and upset you, grack..

Translation - "God dammit she kicked my ass again"  lol!
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:21 pm

Temple, i know you hate getting beat down by your own words.. It's prolly like having dog shit wiped on your face. But I'm old school. It's how i refute your insufferable blather .. Your non sequiturs, pretending you've upset me, is almost as stupid as your childish name calling, poopy pants, etc..
.. It won't change how i respond to your inanities .. It's best you just suck it up and shuffle along .. Save the baby talk shit along with what humility you might have .. No need to thank me for the tip

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject:    WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 10:26 pm

Grackle wrote:
Temple, i know you hate getting beat down by your own words.. It's prolly like having dog shit wiped on your face. But I'm old school. It's how i refute your insufferable blather .. Your non sequiturs, pretending you've upset me, is almost as stupid as your childish name calling, poopy pants, etc..
.. It won't change how i respond to your inanities .. It's best you just suck it up and shuffle along .. Save the baby talk shit along with what humility you might have .. No need to thank me for the tip

What the fuck --BWAA HAA scratch lemon

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 10:55 pm

Temple wrote:

What the fuck --BWAA HAA scratch lemon

Now☝that☝ looks a lot more like someone that's actually upset

You quoted my entire post. If there's something you don't understand, be specific and maybe i can dumb it down for you
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 12:35 am

Shhh Shhhh Go Away---
Your ignorance makes my brain bleed..

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:50 pm

Former Attorney General Bill Barr Says Clinton Guilty Of ‘Sedition’
Carmine SabiaJune 9, 2022

Former United States Attorney General Bill Barr has given a stark warning to former Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over her “seditious” conspiracy against former President Donald Trump.

“I thought we were heading into a constitutional crisis. I think whatever you think of Trump, the fact is that the whole Russiagate thing was a grave injustice. It appears to be a dirty political trick that was used first to hobble him and then potentially to drive him from office,” he said on Glenn Beck’s Blaze TV podcast.

“I believe it is seditious,” he said, but he warned that those charges would be tough to prove in a court.

“It was a gross injustice, and it hurt the United States in many ways, including what we’re seeing in Ukraine these days. It distorted our foreign policy, and so forth,” the former attorney general said.

4 seconds...

He said that he named Special Counsel John Durham to lead the case in private so it would stop President Joe Biden and Attorney general Merrick Garland from interfering with him.

“I was highly confident he would remain in office and they wouldn’t touch him,” he said.

“The Biden administration had no real interest in protecting either Hillary Clinton or Comey,” he argued.

“And at the end of the day, for them to lose the capital and appear to be covering something up that would then never get resolved, I didn’t think was in their interest,” he said.

“And I think institutionally that would’ve destroyed the new AG if he had tried that.

“If you don’t have the threat of a grand jury, no one will come in and talk to you. You’ll say, the usual thing is, ‘Please come in for a voluntary interview,” the former attorney general said.

“And people come in because they know if they don’t, they’re subpoenaed.

“But if there is no grand jury, they say, ‘No, I’m not coming in,’ and there’s nothing you can do,” he said.

“And people don’t understand that that state of affairs lasted until the month before the election,” he said of the pandemic that delayed the Durham probe.

“So his hands were very much tied as to how far he could push things and how much pressure he could bring on people through most of 2020,” he said.

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia witch hunt has been heating up for months, with many wanting Hillary Clinton and her allies held accountable.

Former Attorney General Barr, who served under President Donald Trump, believes Durham has made progress in his investigation and that more damning information may come out soon.

Barr said that Durham has “dug very deep” into the origins of the FBI’s investigation into disproven claims that then-candidate Trump was colluding with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election and has uncovered “good information.”

“I think the question all along … has been that this was a campaign-dirty-trick to get the government to investigate allegations — scurrilous allegations — about Donald Trump and then leak that right before the election,” Barr said.

“And so that raises two questions: Was the Clinton campaign developing this false information and feeding it in for that purpose? And what was the FBI’s role on this?”

“It tells me that he [has] dug very deep and he has developed some good information and he thinks he can make a criminal case here,” Barr said.

The federal judge overseeing Durham’s case against former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann said on Thursday that he was “not inclined” to declare a mistrial.

Sussmann’s lawyers said they were considering moving for a mistrial in the first trial from Durham.

Last week, the judge gave Durham another victory in the trial.

Judge Cooper ruled that GPS Fusion, the research firm Clinton’s 2016 campaign hired to dig up dirt on Trump’s alleged ties to Russia, must turn over nearly two dozen emails to Durham’s team.

“Those emails – which are largely exchanges between Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman and Fusion GPS – are part of a batch that prosecutors subpoenaed last year. U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper blocked prosecutors from getting 16 of those emails but allowed Durham to obtain 22,” Fox News reported.

“Cooper ruled that the 16 emails in question were protected by attorney-client privilege and attorney-work-product while the remaining 22 were not. Still, the judge ruled that those emails will not be admissible in the impending trial of Sussman – who is charged with lying to the FBI during a September 2016 meeting – because of the untimeliness of Durham’s request,” the report added.

Durham indicted Sussmann — a prominent lawyer who worked for the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign — for allegedly lying to FBI lawyer James Baker during a 2016 meeting about who he was representing when he gave information about Donald Trump and Russia to the bureau.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 5:01 pm

The Durham thing has really dragged on .. He comes out with *Breaking News* that Clinton and DNC paid for the Steele dosier or some shit? .. Something we already knew, whatever it was

Quote :
Durham indicted Sussmann — a prominent lawyer who worked for the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign — for allegedly lying to FBI lawyer James Baker during a 2016 meeting about who he was representing when he gave information about Donald Trump and Russia to the bureau.

Yea we know who he was representing .. Indicting him for lying about it only charges him with lying about it and doesn't prove anything but the fact that he lied....about it ..heheh

Congressional or court subpoenas don't seem to mean much anymore .. "You can have these documents but not those" .. Why doesn't the FBI raid their homes for them like they did Trump? .. Did they subpoena the documents they found at Trump's ?
The FBI's purpose is to investigate crimes, not to look for crimes to investigate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--   WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump-- Empty

Back to top Go down

WSJ- Hillary Clinton vs Trump--
Page 1 of 1