OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 9:03 pm

9-9-2022

Hillary Clinton decisively defeats Donald Trump as judge slaps down Trump's ludicrous lawsuit.

in March, Trump filed a sprawling, 108-page conspiracy theory-laden lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and others, claiming that he was the victim of a “conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood” and basically that people had the audacity to try and stop him from winning the 2016 election.

Clinton’s name may be at the top of the list, but the actual suit includes 35 named defendants, 10 John Does, 10 corporations, and the government.
The list of charges is even longer.

On Thursday, Middlebrooks spent 65 pages explaining everything wrong with Trump’s ludicrous suit before dismissing “with prejudice” the charges against Clinton and others.

The judge also sliced and diced claims from Trump that he was being nickeled and dimed over legal technicalities.

The inadequacies with Plaintiff’s Amended Complaint are not “merely issues of technical pleading,” as Plaintiff contends,
but fatal substantive defects that preclude Plaintiff from proceeding under any of the theories he has presented.

At its core, the problem with Plaintiff’s Amended Complaint is that Plaintiff is not attempting to seek redress for any legal harm;
instead, he is seeking to flaunt a two-hundred-page political manifesto outlining his grievances against those that have opposed him, and this Court is not the appropriate forum.

(((the judges dismissal 'with prejudice'-
means that the ruling is the final judgment in the case. The dismissal prohibits the prosecutor from refiling the charges.)))

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 11:20 pm

Oliver you are as worthless as tits on a bull..
A 60-year-old man doing kiddie nonsense trolls shit, sigh-
I'll give you something to do-
Here;
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 11:28 pm

I'm getting to him.

Slowly but surely I'm getting to him
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 2:49 am

Oliver;
There is a long lonely weekend ahead for you.
Let me help you pass the time-
For you, enjoy-

Vintage educational video - Masturbation:

___click -> https://youtu.be/qHndyOZzs-g

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 7:05 am

Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 9:32 am

Temple wrote:
Oliver;
There is a long lonely weekend ahead for you.
Let me help you pass the time-
For you, enjoy-

Vintage educational video - Masturbation:

Figures you would know where such things are Laugher
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 11:36 am

Temple wrote:

☝ That from the one that repeatedly posts the child's ("I think i can") train cartoon and calls me names like "poopy pants" .. That'd be a blatant "PKB" in the old days. . These days I'll just call you a hypocrite

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 7:23 pm

Grackle wrote:
Temple wrote:

☝ That from the one that repeatedly posts the child's ("I think i can") train cartoon and calls me names like "poopy pants" .. That'd be a blatant "PKB" in the old days. . These days I'll just call you a hypocrite

I don't know why his panties are in a bunch, he posted something about prejudice so naturally I think of Archie Bunker and poast one of his videos. Beats me why Temple can't make the connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice   Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice Empty

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton dismissed with prejudice
Page 1 of 1