OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple
Temple

Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff    Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:32 pm

10-6-2022

Hunter Biden might be charged with some stuff —
but not enough stuff to satiate Republicans.

According to The Washington Post, federal agents have what they believe to be sufficient evidence to charge Hunter with__
"tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase,"__
but will it be enough to satisfy those in opposition of the Biden administration who have been calling for young Biden's head on a stake for years.

The investigation into Hunter Biden first began in 2018 and was used as a sharp tool by Trump and his supporters in his failed run against Joe Biden, and well after his salty loss. Between then and now, Republicans have accused Hunter — and President Biden along with him —
of everything short of stealing the moon.

According to The Washington Post's report on the possible charges, the agents involved in the Hunter investigation knew months ago that they likely had enough evidence to pursue charges.
There's a general feeling that the timing of this information being "leaked" just before November's midterm elections is curious.

"It is a federal felony for a federal agent to leak information about a Grand Jury investigation such
as this one," Chris Clark, a lawyer for Hunter Biden said in a written statement. ". . .

We expect the Department of Justice will diligently investigate and prosecute such bad actors. As is proper and legally required, we believe the prosecutors in this case are diligently and thoroughly weighing not just evidence provided by agents, but also all the other witnesses in this case, including witnesses for the defense. That is the job of the prosecutors. They should not be pressured, rushed, or criticized for doing their job."

"More often than not, it's the defense camp leaking info on a criminal investigation," says LATimes Legal Affairs Columnist Harry Litman.
"Not here w/ Hunter Biden though. FBI would never have told them they have enough evidence to indict and it's been on the US Attorney's desk "for months." Leak has to have originated w/ FBI. & timing also stinks."

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff    Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 8:42 am

They're not going to charge him with a goddamn thing. Daddy will make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff    Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 9:19 am

Biden addresses possible gun charge against son Hunter: 'He's on the straight and narrow'
David Knowles·Senior Editor
Tue, October 11, 2022 at 8:23 PM

In a Tuesday interview with CNN, President Biden directly addressed the possibility that his son Hunter could face criminal charges stemming from a false statement on an application to obtain a gun.

CNN anchor Jake Tapper asked the president for his reaction to a recent Washington Post story that federal agents believe they have gathered enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and making a false statement related to a gun purchase.

“Well, first of all, I’m proud of my son. This is a kid who got — not a kid, he’s a grown man — he got hooked on, like many families have had happen, hooked on drugs,” Biden responded. “He’s overcome that. He’s established a new life.”

The president noted that his son had written about his addiction struggles in his memoir, “Beautiful Things,” and that he also acknowledged falsely answering a question when applying for a firearm.

“He came along and said, ‘By the way, this thing about a gun,’ I didn’t know about it, but it turns out that when he made an application to buy a gun, what happened was, I guess you get asked, I don’t guess, you get asked, ‘Are you on drugs? Do you use drugs?’ He said no. And he wrote about saying no in his book. So, I have great confidence in my son. I love him, and he’s on the straight and narrow, and he has been for a couple years now.”

On Monday, Fox News host Sean Hannity played a voicemail on his program that was left for Hunter Biden by his father. Hannity told his viewers, “That voicemail reportedly came at the exact same time Hunter lied on a gun application to buy a handgun.”

In the message, Biden expresses his support for his son.

“It’s Dad. I called to tell you I love you. I love you more than the whole world, pal. You gotta get some help,” Biden is heard saying. “I know you don’t know what to do. I don’t either.”

Attorney General Merrick Garland has left the decision on whether to criminally charge Hunter Biden in the hands of David C. Weiss, U.S. Attorney in Delaware, the Washington Post reported, who was appointed by former President Donald Trump.

Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff    Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter Biden might Be charged With Some Stuff
Page 1 of 1