OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunter Biden Associate Arrested

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Hunter Biden Associate Arrested Empty
PostSubject: Top Hunter Biden Associate Now Cooperating With Congress Against Biden Family   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 7:24 pm

BREAKING: Top Hunter Biden Associate Now Cooperating With Congress Against Biden Family
By Chris, February 24, 2023

House investigators have secured the cooperation of a key business associate of Hunter Biden, marking a breakthrough in their efforts to probe the overseas business dealings of the Biden family.

A bombshell development has rocked Capitol Hill as the key associate of Hunter Biden, Eric Schwerin, has agreed to collaborate with Congress, offering a critical glimpse into the dealings of President Joe Biden.

This breakthrough allows investigators finally gain access to the insider information they’ve been seeking. With Schwerin’s intimate knowledge of Hunter’s business and financial ventures, as well as his connections to the President’s own business and tax affairs, this cooperation is set to be a game-changer in the ongoing probe.

On Thursday, House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) offered a ton of insight.

He said, “He [Schwerin]  is cooperating with us. His attorneys and my counsel are communicating on a regular basis. Now, I feel confident that he’s going to work with us, and provide us with the information that we have requested.”

“I think that Schwerwin is going to be a very valuable witness for us in this investigation,” Comer added.

The committee received information that Hunter Biden and James Biden, the presidential brother, have no plans to disclose all the information sought by Comer’s committee regarding the first family’s global business deals that garnered millions of dollars from Ukraine to China.

This is significant because it marks a breakthrough in the investigation of the Biden family’s overseas business dealings, which have been under scrutiny. The cooperation of a key business associate of Hunter Biden may provide valuable information to the investigators and shed light on any potential ethical or legal issues. It could also potentially affect public perception of the Biden family and impact political dynamics.

“We know individuals, many are cooperating with us now, but others, not so much,” Comer noted. “We’re going to start subpoenaing people in the private sector, we’re going to start subpoenaing financial institutions to get us the information. And then we’ll go from there.”

Consequently, Comer announced that his committee will not delay any further and will promptly start issuing subpoenas.

“If I were Hunter Biden, and I’m as innocent as his lawyers and the little hit guy that works in the White House and attacks me every day says he is, I would want to clear my name in front of the House Oversight Committee,” Comer continued.

“He could come in front of the House Oversight Committee right now and defend his good name. He would have 20 Democrats that would definitely support him, and he could make 26 Republicans look bad if all this information we have from his laptop, all the emails that were in his own words, all the audio that are in his own voice, if for some reason we’re misinterpreting that, then he could make us look bad.”

“But we all know that this family was involved in influence peddling. And this administration is doing everything in its ability to try to block oversight.”

We cannot predict with certainty how Biden will respond to this news. However, he has previously defended his son’s business dealings and has maintained that he was not involved in any unethical or illegal activities.

It is possible that he may continue to assert that his family has done nothing wrong and may push back against the investigation. On the other hand, he may acknowledge the importance of the investigation and encourage full cooperation. Ultimately, only time will.
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 5:40 pm

Ha ha ha they don't even have loyalty to each other hysterical
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 12:47 am

BREAKING: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested, Provided FBI With ‘Damning’ Information Against Biden Family
By Chris, February 28, 2023

Gal Luft, a former adviser to a Chinese energy conglomerate now claims to have provided the FBI with incriminating information about the Biden family’s foreign business dealings.

He is now calling himself a whistleblower and has announced his intention to reveal the names of those involved, after being detained on what he believes are politically motivated charges. According to him, he has given information to the DOJ about the Biden family’s foreign business deals.

Luft was arrested on Friday.

A defense expert has stated that the recent arrest of Prof. Gal Luft in Cyprus due to charges linked to the illegal exportation of arms to Libya and China is part of an attempt by the Biden administration to silence him. Luft, an Israeli professor, claims that he had been cooperating with an investigation into Hunter Biden’s business activities when he was apprehended under an Interpol Red Notice at the behest of the US.

According to reports, Gal Luft claims to have provided the Justice Department with information about Hunter Biden, his father, and his uncle, Jim Biden in March 2019.

Although some may be quick to disregard Luft’s allegations as an empty threat, his association with CEFC China Energy suggests that he may possess pertinent information about the Bidens. Additionally, an attorney representing Luft has indicated that he intends to offer information about Luft’s situation to Congress.

According to Luft’s lawyer, Mordechai Tzivin, the arrest of his client was politically motivated and aimed at stifling him for providing compromising information in a corruption case purportedly linked to Hunter Biden, the son of US President Joe Biden.

“The arrest came four years after Luft cooperated with FBI and Department of Justice investigators to help them with information about the case,” he claimed.

On Sunday, Tzivin said that Luft could “bury Hunter Biden, that’s why they’re trying to bury him first.”

He continued by claiming that “if it were Russia, this would’ve already been a diplomatic collision… it’s not unreasonable to think that the Democrats or some of their peers would like him gone.”

“His testimony will be very devastating, it will divert attention to the president himself as well,” Tzivin claimed.

On February 18, 2023, Luft tweeted out, “I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the US. The US, claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer. DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe,Jim&Hunter Biden. Shall I name names?”

He hasn’t tweeted out since then.

Luft’s lawyer, Mordechai Tzivin, has expressed concern about his client’s safety and fears that he may be in danger if he is extradited. He stated that when there is a political agenda at play, Interpol typically does not honor extradition requests. Tzivin did not claim that Luft’s life was in jeopardy, but he did say that his client was at significant risk.

Tzivin also claimed that he fears that Luft is in “great danger. I fear extradition because you don’t know how such procedures could end. Tzivin continued, “When there is a political motive, Interpol does not extradite, or when there is danger to someone’s life. I don’t want to say that he is in mortal danger, but he is indeed in great danger.”

Luft served as an adviser to CEFC China Energy, which is suspected of being closely associated with the Chinese government. CNN has reported that the conglomerate donated at least $350,000 to Luft’s think tank. Hunter Biden was allegedly paid at least $6 million in 2017 by the group to secure energy investment deals in the US.

Gal Luft’s assertions coincide with the news that Eric Schwerin, a previous business associate of Hunter Biden, is cooperating with the House Oversight Committee’s inquiry into the foreign business activities of the Biden family. The investigation has placed a significant emphasis on Hunter Biden’s association with CEFC China Energy. The Justice Department has been scrutinizing Hunter Biden’s tax and foreign business practices since 2018, but it appears that the investigation is focused primarily on his failure to pay taxes rather than his foreign business dealings.

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 7:48 am

I'm so sorry to hear of his suicide next week.
Back to top Go down
directorate
directorate

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 1:43 am

BREAKING: Unsanctioned Russian Billionaires Discussed ‘Favors’ With Then VP-Biden After Going Property Shopping With Hunter
March 2, 2023

Two Russian billionaires that went property shopping with Hunter Biden, also had dinner with then-Vice President Joe Biden, and discussed possible “favors” they could exchange.

The billionaires have since then been able to evade U.S. sanctions related to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which happened over a year ago. Additional information about Joe and Hunter Biden’s relationship with Yelena Baturina and Vladimir Yevtushenkov have emerged, shedding light on some of the intriguing hints found on Hunter Biden’s discarded laptop.

After the US Treasury Department announced a new round of sanctions on Friday, the sources spoke to The New York Post this week to report that the two Russian billionaires had once again managed to avoid being included in the sanctions list.

“I think it’s very fishy,” said an anonymous source.

Vladimir Yevtushenkov, who has a net worth of $1.9 billion according to Forbes, is a Russian businessman who owns a majority stake (59%) in AFK Sistema, a large Russian conglomerate with investments in various sectors, including MTS, Ozon, and Medsi. Yevtushenkov founded Sistema in 1993 and took it public in 2005. In 2014, Sistema was accused of illegally acquiring a controlling stake in oil firm Bashneft, which was later returned and sold to state-owned Rosneft.

Much of this information was found in Hunter Biden’s laptop but have been validated as more sources come forward with similar information.

Sources report that two Russian billionaires, who have ties to President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, have successfully evaded being sanctioned. According to emails retrieved from Hunter Biden’s laptop, he met with Vladimir Yevtushenkov and visited a commercial real estate project in 2013.

“I asked [Yevtushenkov], ‘Why are you doing this?’ on the front end — before I understood that they were going to buy some real estate,” the source told The Post. “‘Why are you even doing this? Why would you be paying the son of the vice president to meet at a public restaurant in New York City?’

“He made it very clear to me that, you know … ‘I think it would be good to have a good relationship with this guy … maybe he can do a favor for us and we can do a favor for him,’” the source continued. “It was a complete quid pro quo that he was going in for.”

“I told him that’s not the way it works in America, [but] he basically laughed at me and told me I was so naïve,” the source recalled of Yevtushenkov, whose holdings also include Russia’s largest cellphone provider, MTS — which faced a long-running investigation into nearly $1 billion in bribes paid to Uzbekistani officials between 2004 and 2012. MTS, which was listed on the New York Stock Exchange before trading in its shares was suspended in July of last year, ultimately settled the case with the Trump Justice Department in 2019, agreeing to pay an $850 million fine.

The Post reported that Hunter and one of the billionaires, Vladimir Yevtushenkov, met in New York City in 2011, with the Russian billionaire reportedly paying the then-vice president’s son to meet at a public restaurant. According to an email from Hunter’s laptop, they were set to meet again in 2013.

Emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop also show that he met with another Russian billionaire, Yelena Baturina, and her husband, ex-Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov, at a dinner at Cafe Milano in Georgetown in 2015. Joe Biden also attended the dinner and stayed for about 40 minutes. The gathering also featured Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive at Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which paid Hunter up to $1m per year from 2014. Joe Biden was vice president at the time and controlled the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

The reports also revealed that MTS, Yevtushenkov’s company, faced a long-running investigation into nearly $1 billion in bribes paid to Uzbekistani officials between 2004 and 2012. The company ultimately settled the case with the Trump Justice Department in 2019, agreeing to pay an $850m fine.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:47 pm

Senators Make New Demand Regarding FBI, Hunter Biden, Obama White House
Martin Walsh, March 8, 2023

Two GOP senators who have been investigating alleged Biden family corruption for years have stepped up their efforts. After Facebook and Twitter suppressed, to an extent, explosive revelations about Hunter Biden’s laptop in October 2020, Republican Sens. Charles Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin want more answers.

Grassley and Johnson have sent a letter to Zuckerberg noting that in October 2020, “when the New York Post published articles based on evidence from Hunter Biden’s laptop, many news and social media organizations inappropriately rushed to censor and discredit the initial reporting and falsely labeled it as ‘disinformation.’”

Mainstream media outlets have finally admitted that the information gleaned from the laptop was not Russian disinformation but was in fact real.

“You recently appeared to indicate that the reason why Facebook made the unwise decision to censor articles about Hunter Biden’s laptop was based on an alert from the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” the senators wrote. Whistleblowers have also alleged to Senator Johnson that local FBI leadership instructed its employees not to look at the Hunter Biden laptop immediately after the FBI had obtained it,” the senators noted further, going on to say that Americans “deserve to know whether the FBI used Facebook as part of their alleged plan to discredit information about Hunter Biden.”

“Congress and the American people require clarity with respect to the extent the FBI communicated with Facebook during the 2020 election about Hunter Biden-related information,” they added.

Hunter Biden’s problems continue to get worse.

Newly released emails from Hunter’s laptop show he described his longtime business partner Eric Schwerin as a “close confidant and counsel” to then-Vice President Joe Biden, raising more questions about whether Joe Biden knew or was involved with any of Hunter’s shady business deals while he was the vice president.

In an email thread from February 2014, Schwerin asked Hunter to review a letter of recommendation he had written on behalf of Joe Biden.

“Can you take a quick look at the attached? I am going to send it to your Dad (via Kathy) tomorrow and wanted to make sure you think this isn’t too over the top and that you think your Dad would be comfortable sending it,” wrote Schwerin, who served as the president of Hunter’s Rosemont Seneca Partners investment fund, which has now been resolved.

The New York Post reported:

The attached file was titled “JRB CFR Rec,” an apparent reference to the Council on Foreign Relations. The email, posted online by the nonprofit research group Marco Polo USA, also named Joe Biden’s longtime executive assistant, Kathy Chung.

Hunter responded to the message on Feb. 22, telling Schwerin the letter was “good” before suggesting that he “tone down the ‘he and my son’ parts.”

“I think it’s better to just focus on the fact that you have been a close confidant and counsel to him and just say somewhere something like ‘as a business partner with my son at Rosemont Seneca…,’” Hunter said.

Schwerin replied a few hours later, saying: “That was one part I was unsure of — was trying to make sure the reader understood there was a real relationship that it wasn’t just a letter he was writing for a friend of a friend or something.”

Biden has repeatedly insisted he has “never spoken” with Hunter about the family’s overseas interests.

Other emails from the laptop appear to show Schwerin was involved in the Biden family’s finances and even helped move money around for both Joe and Hunter Biden.

Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, admitted that Schwerin had handled “almost every aspect” of the family’s money matters.

“By now, Eric had managed almost every aspect of our financial lives, so our relationship was an awkward one. One born out of mutual need, perhaps. But I trusted him​,” Buhle wrote, describing an encounter with Schwerin ​at a cocktail party in the Dominican Republic, the New York Post reported.

Hunter Biden was also outed as having fathered a child with a stripper and had a romantic relationship with his late brother’s widow, the latter of which he explained in his own recent memoir.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware is investigating Hunter Biden over his “tax affairs.”

According to CNN, investigators are looking into whether Hunter and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings with Chinese companies.

The U.S. Secret Service also recently announced that it found hundreds of documents related to Hunter Biden’s purchase of a handgun that was later found after being discarded in a dumpster behind a small grocer in Delaware.

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 1:53 pm

LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 12:16 pm

Tucker Carlson Suggests the FBI Is Working With Hunter Biden
By Chris, March 24, 2023

News broke on Thursday that Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, had an FBI informant named “one-eye,” who tipped off his Chinese business partners about an FBI investigation into their shady business dealings.

The informant reportedly gave information to Biden’s business partner, Patrick Ho, who warned Hunter about the investigation, which allowed Ho to escape arrest. The information was shared on Fox News by Tucker Carlson, who interviewed Miranda Devine, the journalist who originally leaked the story.

During the interview, Carlson suggested that the Bidens and the FBI could be working together behind the scenes. He noted that there has been no action taken against Hunter Biden despite evidence of felonies found on his laptop.

Carlson pointed out the hypocrisy and said, “In the case of the president’s son, they’ve done nothing with it at all. No indictments even though, as you also know, there is evidence of felonies on that laptop.”

“It’s possible the FBI is working with Hunter Biden.” Carlson continued, “The New York Post now reporting that Hunter Biden had an FBI mole called ‘one eye,’ and this mole tipped off Hunter Biden’s Chinese business partners that they were under investigation.”

Devine suggested that Hunter Biden had contacts within the FBI and used them to benefit his Chinese business partners.

“We know that Hunter Biden did have contacts within the FBI. We know that he used them to benefit at least one of his Chinese business partners,” Devine said. The allegations of collusion between the Bidens and the FBI have raised questions about both the FBI and the Biden administration.

WATCH:

Israeli energy expert and former Biden associate, Dr. Gal Luft, was arrested on gunrunning charges in Cyprus last month. Luft claimed that Hunter Biden had an FBI informant, named “One-Eye,” who alerted his Chinese business associates that they were being investigated.

Luft said he was arrested to prevent him from disclosing information about “One-Eye,” Both the Biden family and the FBI are under investigation by the House Oversight Committee.

Luft claims that Biden’s FBI informant, “One-Eye,” tipped off his Chinese business partners about an investigation against them. Luft, arrested in Cyprus on gunrunning charges, said he was detained to prevent him from disclosing information about the Bidens and FBI corruption. The House Oversight Committee is investigating these allegations.

“I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer,” Luft said. “DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden.

According to Luft, the Chinese energy company CEFC paid Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, for their FBI connections and using the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative. He stated that the Chinese partners, Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, knew about the FBI informant. After receiving information from “One-Eye,” Ye and Ho took steps to protect themselves, with Ho eventually being arrested and convicted.

Luft claims he informed the Department of Justice (DOJ) about the situation in 2019, but they did not act on the information. The House Oversight Committee has since released bank statements, revealing payments from a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC to the Bidens. Congress is now aware of the reason behind these transfers, thanks to Luft’s testimony.

Through his American lawyer, Robert Henoch, Luft said he tried four years ago to inform the DOJ that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to President Biden’s son Hunter and $65,000 to Joe’s brother Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.

Luft learned about the scheme through his own relationship with Hunter’s Chinese business partners, Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC.

From 2015 to 2018, Luft organized international energy conferences in partnership with Ho’s think tank, the nonprofit China Energy Fund Committee (CEFC-USA), a front organization for Ye’s CEFC.

Ye confided to Luft that Hunter had an informant in the FBI “or formerly of the bureau, extremely well placed, who they paid lots of money to [provide] sealed law enforcement information,” says Henoch.

The FBI mole was called “One-Eye”….

An FBI mole is a person who is recruited or employed by the FBI to infiltrate and gather information on criminal organizations or individuals. A mole typically operates covertly within the targeted group or organization, providing intelligence to the FBI about their activities and operations. In some cases, an FBI mole may be a member of the criminal group who has agreed to provide information to the FBI in exchange for leniency or other benefits.

Some people are suggesting that the mole is former FBI Director Louis Freeh. According to emails obtained from Hunter Biden’s laptop, Freeh gave $100,000 to a trust for Joe Biden’s grandchildren as he sought future work with the Biden administration. The emails show that Freeh, who was seeking a job as a mediator in a criminal case, had contacts with Hunter Biden and his business associates. The emails also suggest that Hunter Biden acted as a conduit between Freeh and his father, Joe Biden.

In August 2011, Louis Freeh, the former FBI Director, was seriously injured in a car accident in Vermont. The accident resulted in him losing the sight in his left eye (one eye) and suffering several broken bones. Freeh was airlifted to a hospital in New Hampshire and underwent surgery to repair his injuries. Following the accident, Freeh’s health has reportedly improved, and he has continued to work as a lawyer and consultant.

Hunter Biden Associate Arrested Lfreeh_480x480-450x450
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:38 am

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Wife Dishes On Couple’s Marriage, Business Dealings
Martin Walsh

Kathleen Buhle, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, dished on their marriage in a tell-all memoir called, “If We Break.”

“Buhle and Hunter got married back in 1993, split in 2015, and finalized their divorce in April 2017 — weeks after Hunter revealed that he was in a relationship with his late brother Beau Biden’s widow, Hallie Biden. That relationship ended in 2019, and in May 2019, Hunter wed South African filmmaker Melissa Cohen and the couple welcomed their first child together, a son named Beau, in March 2020,” People reported last year.

The book details Buhle’s side of the story regarding her divorce from Hunter Biden and how their split played out in court. The couple married in 1993 and split after around 24 years of marriage. They share three daughters: Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy.

“When my marriage ended, I felt like I’d lost my sense of who I was,” she said. “Anyone who has seen addiction ruin a relationship, or been through infidelity and divorce, can tell you how devastating it feels. But what I also realized through those crushing experiences is that I needed to find a way to stand on my own.”

“In February 2017, Buhle alleged in a legal filing that her estranged ex had spent money on drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, and strip clubs. Buhle’s book doesn’t shy away from those previous disclosures; instead, it will shine a light on the “heavy toll” addiction can take on relationships, according to the book’s publisher,” the report stated.

Now, some of what Kathleen Buhle revealed has led to Hunter Biden being put under investigation.

Newly released emails from Hunter’s laptop show he described his longtime business partner Eric Schwerin as a “close confidant and counsel” to then-Vice President Joe Biden, raising more questions about whether Joe Biden knew or was involved with any of Hunter’s shady business deals while he was the vice president.

In an email thread from February 2014, Schwerin asked Hunter to review a letter of recommendation he had written on behalf of Joe Biden.

“Can you take a quick look at the attached? I am going to send it to your Dad (via Kathy) tomorrow and wanted to make sure you think this isn’t too over the top and that you think your Dad would be comfortable sending it,” wrote Schwerin, who served as the president of Hunter’s Rosemont Seneca Partners investment fund, which has now been resolved.

The attached file was titled “JRB CFR Rec,” an apparent reference to the Council on Foreign Relations. The email, posted online by the nonprofit research group Marco Polo USA, also named Joe Biden’s longtime executive assistant, Kathy Chung.

Hunter responded to the message on Feb. 22, telling Schwerin the letter was “good” before suggesting that he “tone down the ‘he and my son’ parts.”

“I think it’s better to just focus on the fact that you have been a close confidant and counsel to him and just say somewhere something like ‘as a business partner with my son at Rosemont Seneca…,’” Hunter said.

Schwerin replied a few hours later, saying: “That was one part I was unsure of — was trying to make sure the reader understood there was a real relationship that it wasn’t just a letter he was writing for a friend of a friend or something.”

Biden has repeatedly insisted he has “never spoken” with Hunter about the family’s overseas interests.

Other emails from the laptop appear to show Schwerin was involved in the Biden family’s finances and even helped move money around for both Joe and Hunter Biden.

Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, admitted that Schwerin had handled “almost every aspect” of the family’s money matters.

“By now, Eric had managed almost every aspect of our financial lives, so our relationship was an awkward one. One born out of mutual need, perhaps. But I trusted him,” Buhle wrote, describing an encounter with Schwerin ​at a cocktail party in the Dominican Republic, the New York Post reported.

Hunter Biden’s problems continue to get worse.

He’s been outed as having fathered a child with a stripper and had a romantic relationship with his late brother’s widow, the latter of which he explained in his own recent memoir.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware is investigating Hunter Biden over his “tax affairs.”

According to CNN, investigators are looking into whether Hunter and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings with Chinese companies.

The U.S. Secret Service also recently announced that it found hundreds of documents related to Hunter Biden’s purchase of a handgun that was later found after being discarded in a dumpster behind a small grocer in Delaware.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 11:38 am

Hunter Biden Hiding In White House To Avoid Baby Mama’s Lawyers: Report
Jon Dougherty, April 24, 2023

First son Hunter Biden has been staying at the White House with his dad and stepmother, likely as a way to avoid being served papers by the mother of a child he fathered out of wedlock, according to a Monday report.

Author and New York Post columnist Miranda Devine, who wrote “Laptop From Hell,” dropped a bomb on Sunday claiming that attorneys representing Lunden Roberts, a former stripper, had requested a court in Arkansas to jail Hunter Biden for failing to provide his financial records in response to her legal action for child support payments.

Despite being the biological father of Roberts’ 4-year-old daughter, both Biden and the child’s influential grandfather, President Joe Biden, have reportedly denied the child is kin.

“[Biden is] flaunting the dignity and authority of the court” by failing to provide records to Roberts, her lawyers alleged in a filing. “This court should incarcerate the defendant in the Cleburne County Detention Center until he complies with this court’s orders.”

According to rumors that have circulated for several months, Hunter Biden and his wife, Melissa Cohen, have reportedly taken up residence with their young son, Beau, at the White House to evade being served with legal documents related to the Arkansas lawsuit. Devine has alleged that a swing set has been set up on the White House premises.

A court-ordered paternity test confirmed that Navy, the daughter of Roberts, who is a 32-year-old former stripper, is indeed the child of Hunter Biden. Last year, Biden went to court to reduce his monthly child support payments, which led to an ongoing legal dispute.

Roberts’ legal team now includes Garrett Ziegler, a former advisor to President Trump. Ziegler’s Marco Polo Project reportedly analyzed a laptop allegedly abandoned by Hunter Biden and claimed to have identified over 400 potential crimes committed by Biden, The Daily Wire noted.

During his father’s tenure as vice president from 2008-2016, Hunter Biden lived a lavish lifestyle as a wealthy globetrotter. He reportedly accompanied his father on official trips overseas and secured lucrative business deals with energy companies and investors in China and Ukraine. Despite initial attempts by liberal media to discredit the laptop’s authenticity, it has since been verified and has provided significant information about alleged corruption involving the Biden family.

In addition to shedding light on Hunter Biden’s allegedly corrupt business practices overseas, the laptop also provided insight into his struggles with drug abuse, involvement with prostitutes, and disturbing family conflicts.

“Hunter Biden is currently under investigation by U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware David Weiss for possible tax and gun crimes. Last week, an IRS whistleblower came forward to say that powerful players inside the Department of Justice, reportedly including Attorney General Merrick Garland himself, were trying to kill the investigation,” the news outlet reported further.

Meanwhile, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene has made a stunning allegation regarding the first family after claiming to have seen the evidence.

The fiery Georgia Republican is alleging that not only has the Biden family been involved over the years in illicit business deals in Ukraine, Russia, and China, but that there could be some links to a trafficking scheme.

She said that she believes the Biden family benefitted financially from Joe Biden’s various positions of authority over the decades, claiming that the “Biden crime family participated in human trafficking by soliciting prostitutes from the United States and abroad in countries like Russia and Ukraine.”

Although risky business involving Hunter Biden was already revealed prior to the 2020 election, Greene maintains that the House Oversight Committee can uncover links between other family members and financial transactions related to some of the women associated with Hunter.

And given that Biden’s son has struggled with drug addiction and other issues, Greene’s conjecture may not be entirely unfounded, Townhall noted.

Greene and several lawmakers on the House Oversight Committee made their allegations after reviewing thousands of financial records from the Treasury Department.

“Just a complete conglomerate of Lies,” Greene said. “There’s a lot of information the American people deserve to know of the Biden family and the crimes they’ve been involved in. I just saw evidence of human trafficking that involves prostitutes not only from here in the United States but foreign countries like Russia and Ukraine.”
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 4:50 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 4:52 am

JUST IN: Hunter Biden’s Lawyers Met With Top DOJ Officials Wednesday In ‘Significant’ Development
By Chris, April 26, 2023

Hunter Biden’s legal team has made a significant move in their ongoing efforts to address the criminal investigation into the president’s son. Lawyers for Hunter held a meeting with officials from the Department of Justice (DOJ) on Wednesday, to discuss the investigation that has been ongoing for months.

Among those present were Chris Clark, who has been representing Hunter Biden for a long time, and several other attorneys. They were seen heading into the DOJ headquarters in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Clark, a prominent Washington-based attorney, has been representing Hunter Biden for some time now. Clark has extensive experience representing clients in high-profile government investigations and prosecutions, and he has a reputation as a skilled and effective litigator.

The meeting was attended by officials from the tax division of the DOJ and the Delaware US Attorney’s office, headed by David Weiss.

Weiss is an American attorney who was appointed as the United States Attorney for the District of Delaware by former President Donald Trump in February 2018. He has been overseeing the federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax affairs since it was launched in 2018. Weiss previously served as a federal prosecutor in the same office he now leads, and he has also worked in private practice as a litigation partner at a law firm.

Hunter Biden’s legal team had reached out to the Justice Department in recent weeks, asking for an update on the case. However, since prosecutors narrowed down the potential charges last year, there have been no public updates.

The FBI and the IRS reportedly initiated an investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China and Ukraine, including allegations of money laundering and tax fraud. In December 2020, it was reported that prosecutors had been investigating Hunter Biden’s tax affairs since 2018 and were looking into his Chinese business dealings.

According to insiders, the prosecutors are still weighing the evidence and determining whether to file charges against Hunter Biden. Possible charges include two misdemeanor charges for failure to file taxes, one count of felony tax evasion related to the over-reporting of expenses, and a false statement charge regarding a gun purchase.

If Hunter Biden is found guilty, it would have serious implications for the Biden administration and damage the credibility of the president’s family. This investigation is ongoing, and it is essential that the DOJ ensures transparency and accountability in this case.

Hunter could face significant legal consequences, including fines and prison time. The potential charges include two misdemeanor charges for failure to file taxes, one count of felony tax evasion related to the over-reporting of expenses, and a false statement charge regarding a gun purchase. Each of these charges carries potential penalties, with the felony tax evasion charge being the most serious and potentially carrying the longest prison sentence.

Additionally, the investigation into Hunter Biden has gained significant media attention and has been a source of controversy for the Biden administration, as it could damage their credibility and create political complications for the president. As a result, the potential consequences of the investigation are not limited to legal penalties but could also have significant political implications.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 6:59 pm

Whistleblower Disappears After Planning to Reveal ‘Explosive’ Information on Biden Family Corruption
By Kyle Becker, April 27, 2023

Dr. Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, was preparing to reveal explosive information about a Biden family international corruption scandal. Now he has suddenly gone missing under mysterious circumstances after a Larnaca court had released him on bail, Cypriot website Philenews reported on Wednesday.

Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy, which paid Hunter Biden around $5 million in 2017 alone. Luft said that he was arrested on bogus weapon trafficking charges in January, claiming that it was attempt to silence him.

Here’s more context from the Jerusalem Post:

Israeli professor Gal Luft, who is wanted by US authorities for arms dealing, has gone missing in Cyprus after a Larnaca court had released him on bail, Cypriot website Philenews reported on Wednesday.

Luft had been arrested at Larnaca International Airport, in southern Cyprus, after Interpol issued an arrest warrant against him on suspicion of arms trafficking to Libya and China. He was then slated for extradition to the United States.

…..

On March 28, Luft did not appear at the Paphos police station as required. On the same day, his lawyer declared Luft a missing person and expressed concern for his client’s life.

Luft’s abandoned vehicle was discovered a day later, and according to Philenews’ sources, Cypriot police are considering the possibility that Luft has left the country entirely.

“I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S.,” he claimed in February. “The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer.”

“DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden,” he continued. “Shall I name names?”

Luft’s lawyer said that he had given the FBI information during the Trump administration on the Bidens, which he planned to submit in a letter to Congress. He also learned that someone was selling sealed U.S. law enforcement information to Chinese individuals.

“Dr. Luft is a whistleblower,” Luft attorney Robert Henoch told the Washington Free Beacon. He asserts that prosecutors decided against pursuing Luft’s information “and are instead targeting him with trumped-up and false charges.”

“This unfortunately appears to be part of an attempt to discredit a witness with critical information about an ongoing congressional and DOJ investigation.”

Luft’s lawyer had told the DOJ that his client would submit a letter to Congress containing information on the Biden family he had previously given to the FBI during the Trump Administration.

The attorney claimed that Ye Jianming, founder and chairman of CEFC-USA, a nonprofit created by the China Energy Fund Committee, told Luft that Hunter Biden had an informant in the FBI.

Ye Jianming, founder and chairman of CEFC-USA, reportedly told Luft that Hunter Biden had an informant in the FBI who provided sealed law enforcement information, known as “One-Eye.” Ye and his associates allegedly paid lots of money to provide sealed law enforcement information.

According to Luft, he tried to inform the Department of Justice (DOJ) in 2019 that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to Hunter Biden and $65,000 to Joe’s brother Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.

Luft learned about this scheme through his own relationship with Hunter’s Chinese business partners, Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC. From 2015 to 2018, Luft organized international energy conferences in partnership with Ho’s think tank, the nonprofit China Energy Fund Committee (CEFC-USA), a front organization for Ye’s CEFC. Ye confided to Luft that Hunter had an informant in the FBI “or formerly of the bureau, extremely well placed, who they paid lots of money to [provide] sealed law enforcement information.”

“One-Eye” told Ye that the Southern District of New York was investigating him and/or Ho in late 2017 and that “an Asian, an African, and a Jewish guy” were named on a sealed indictment. Soon after that tipoff, Ye offered Hunter $1 million to be his “private counsel” and flew to China, leaving his wife, daughter, son, mother, and nanny in his $50 million penthouse at 15 Central Park West. Ye was detained in Shanghai three months later and disappeared. Before he left New York, Ye told Ho that the coast was clear for him to come back to the US.

On Nov. 18, 2017, Ho flew into JFK Airport, where he was arrested by FBI agents on bribery and money laundering charges. Hunter was paid $1 million by CEFC to represent Ho, which entailed contacting his FBI sources on Ho’s behalf and engaging another attorney to do the legal work, according to emails on his laptop. CEFC paid a further $4.9 million to Hunter and Jim Biden in monthly installments for 14 months from August 2017, government records show.

Luft claims he contacted the DOJ after Ho was jailed, and federal investigators flew to Brussels to interview him for more than 18 hours on March 28 and 29, 2019. However, he never heard from them again, and less than four weeks later, Joe Biden announced he was running for president. The House Oversight Committee has released bank statements showing an additional $1,065,000 was funneled from a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC to Hunter, Jim, and Hallie Biden, Hunter’s former lover and widow of his late brother, Beau. The payments were made in increments over three months through Biden associate Rob Walker, whose wife, Betsy, had been personal assistant to then-second lady Jill Biden.

“The DOJ had this information in March 2019 and did nothing,” Henoch said earlier from Israel, where he is fighting Luft’s extradition.

“Congress has the Biden bank records but it doesn’t know the reason for the payments. Now it does. The information that the whistleblower Dr. Luft gave the DOJ four years ago is the missing link for the reason behind the China-Biden money transfers. Clearly, this is explosive stuff.”

The House Oversight Committee is currently investigating the Biden whistleblower’s allegations. Hunter Biden’s legal team on Wednesday met with prosecutors at the Justice Department to discuss potential charges against the president’s son stemming from the Delaware criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the matter said.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:57 pm

BREAKING: FBI Record Allegedly Reveals Biden Was Engaged In Criminal Bribery Scheme With Foreign National
By Chris May 3, 2023

In a new development, an unclassified whistleblower disclosure received by the United States Congress has revealed that the Federal Bureau of Investigation possesses a record allegedly linking former Vice President Joe Biden to a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national.

In a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, the whistleblower documents describe the alleged scheme in detail, including the exchange of money for policy decisions.

Senator Chuck Grassley and Representative James Comer, in a joint statement, said that “The DOJ and the FBI appear to have valuable, verifiable information that you have failed to disclose to the American people. Therefore, Congress will proceed to conduct an independent and objective review of this matter, free from those agencies’ influence.”

The scheme suggests as Vice President, Biden abused his position for personal gain. “Transparency brings accountability,” the letter finished.

More at https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-fbi-record-allegedly-reveals-biden-was-engaged-in-criminal-bribery-scheme-with-foreign-national-mace/
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyTue May 09, 2023 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyTue May 09, 2023 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:59 am

Oversight Committee: Biden Family Business Received over $10 Million from Romania, China for Unknown Work
WENDELL HUSEB, 10 May 2023

The Biden family business over the course of several years received over $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China in return for what appears to be influence peddling, bank documents obtained Wednesday by Breitbart News from the House Oversight Committee show.

In total, Biden family members and business associates designed a web of over 20 companies, many of which were formed during Joe Biden’s vice presidency, the committee revealed. In total, the Biden family, business associates, and companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals’ companies, the committee found.

The funds appear to contradict President Joe Biden’s claims that his family received no money from China. The funds also raise questions about what the Biden family returned in terms of services or products for the money received.

Romanian Transactions

From November 2015 to May 2017, Bladon Enterprises paid Robinson Walker, LLC over $3 million. Bladon Enterprises is reported to be Gabriel Popoviciu’s Cypriot company that he used to conduct business in Romania. Robinson Walker is the Biden family business partner who collectedly sent the Biden family $1.3 million to the family.

The Biden family accounts received approximately $1.038 million from the Robinson Walker, LLC account after Bladon Enterprises deposits, the committee revealed based upon wire transfers. In total, 16 of the 17 payments from Bladon Enterprises to Robinson Walker, LLC were made while Joe Biden was vice president.

According to the committee, the payments began to flow to Robinson Walker, LLC just after Vice President Biden welcomed Romanian President Klaus Iohannis to the White House on September 28, 2015.

A readout of the meeting stated that the “Vice President welcomed President Iohannis’ focus on anti-corruption efforts and rule of law as a means to strengthen national security and promote greater investment and economic growth.” Iohannis said Joe Biden “voiced satisfaction over Romania’s progress with the fight against corruption.”

One year prior, on May 21, 2014, then-vice president Joe Biden visited Romania and delivered a speech addressed to the Romanian Prime Minister, judges, prosecutors, and leaders of the parliament. At the time of the speech, Romanian prosecutors were investigating Popoviciu, who was later charged and convicted with bribery-related offenses.

As Breitbart News previously reported, Hunter Biden began working for Popoviciu in the spring of 2015. According to Hunter Biden’s calendar, he met with Joe Biden three times from July 2015 to March 2016 about helping Popoviciu with a “conviction stemming from his purchase of a 550-acre parcel of government-owned land for a steep discount,” the New York Post reported.

Chinese Transactions

Bank records from the committee show that between August 2017 and October 2018, Hudson West III, a company co-managed by Hunter Biden, sent over $4 million to Hunter Biden related companies and over $75,000 to James Biden related companies. Gongwen Dong and Hunter Biden were each 50 percent owners of Hudson West II, bank records obtained by the committee show. According to an email verified by the Washington Post and Hunter Biden, Gongwen Dong served as “Chairman Ye[’s] CEFC emissary” in the United States.

Closely connected to the Chinese Communist Party, CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming also paid Hunter a $1 million retainer fee for legal services in 2017. Hunter also received a large diamond from Ye worth an estimated $80,000 in February 2017.

In addition, the committee revealed that Hunter Biden received an additional $100,000 that was sent from Shanghai Huaxin in China. The money was apparently a part of a CEFC deal with Ye and Dong.

According to the committee, on May 11, 2017, Dong formed CEFC Infrastructure in Delaware. Hudson West V, a company that formed a partnership with Hunter Biden, was the sole equity member of CEFC Infrastructure. Dong identified himself as the Director of Hudson West V and listed its address as Xicheng District Beijing, China, banking documents show.

One week later, Hudson West V assigned 100 percent of its interest to Shanghai Huaxin Group Limited (Shanghai Huaxin), a company incorporated in China. On June 30, 2017, Shanghai Huaxin funded the CEFC Infrastructure bank account with an injection of $10 million.

About one month later, CEFC Infrastructure wired $100,000 to Owasco P.C, Hunter Biden’s law firm.

The above payments are in addition to what the committee already revealed. On April 17, Comer announced a total of nine Biden family members may have profited from the family’s international business schemes, six more than previously disclosed. Those currently identified on the payroll are Hunter, James, Hallie Biden — and a fourth unidentified Biden. On April 25, the committee teased releasing the identities it has so far concealed. A spokesperson for the committee declined to reveal the identities at that time.

Collectively, the identified family members received $1.3 million from a Biden associate, who was wired $3 million dollars from a Chinese energy company two months after President Joe Biden left the vice presidency.

In 2018 and 2020, Breitbart Senior Contributor and Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer published Secret Empires and Profiles in Corruption. Each book hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and exposed how Hunter Biden and Joe Biden flew aboard Air Force Two in 2013 to China before Hunter’s firm inked a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China, less than two weeks after the trip. Schweizer’s work also uncovered the Biden family’s other vast and lucrative foreign deals and cronyism.

Breitbart Political Editor Emma-Jo Morris’s investigative work at the New York Post on the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” also captured international headlines when she, along with Miranda Devine, revealed that Joe Biden was intimately involved in Hunter’s businesses, appearing to have a ten percent stake in a company the scion formed with officials at the highest levels of the Chinese Communist Party.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Biden Associate Arrested   Hunter Biden Associate Arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter Biden Associate Arrested
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next