OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To Put Temple's Mind At Ease

Go down 
+2
oliver clotheshoffe
The Wise And Powerful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

To Put Temple's Mind At Ease Empty
PostSubject: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 3:43 am

A few weeks ago, Temple was giving his usual "nobody cares what I post because this site only has three users"

Well Temple, we do care what you post, which is why I have to be ever vigilante about your subject lines and the content of your blather, and moderate as much as I do.

Back when this site had maybe 5 or 6 million views I told you that it would be impossible for you, me and Grackle to spend the amount of time to simply view posts. You poo-pooed that statement.

Now we have eight million views.

So here's what I did - took a screenshot of our users just for the helluva it.

6429 users to date. This chart shows where they come from.

https://i.imgur.com/T2CCdlj.png

You prolly are the one person in the #6 slot (not set) because you are so unhinged.

Yeah, it's a page full, which is why I only posted the link to the pic. (Didn't wanna break your monitor)

You will also note that I do not make one red cent from being the owner.

To Put Temple's Mind At Ease 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:19 am

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 8:39 am

Best description of Temple I've heard yet -  hysterical

Back to top Go down
directorate
directorate

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 10:47 am

The Wise and Powerful wrote:

Yeah, it's a page full, which is why I only posted the link to the pic. (Didn't wanna break your monitor)

Temple should thank you for that size of image. The type is larger than his usual size 16 font, so his kids wont have to read the content to him.

Temple

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:11 pm

Well, thank you, Obi..
Good to know you care, yup..
So--all those views and not one post out of all 8 million of them..
Now, that's beyond weird.. scratch

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 7:53 pm

Temple wrote:
Well, thank you, Obi..
Good to know you care, yup..

I care about this site, and it's content.

Temple wrote:
Now, that's beyond weird..  scratch

Views aren't posts. How fucking stupid are you??

I have always said I don't give a shit about posts, only that we provide content for people to enjoy, or spread on to their home forums, social media, or bases, family, or friends.

What should impress you is that 2886 users have the link to this site saved as a bookmark.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 8:11 pm

I don't know what I'm lookin at

Did you take that pic with a potato, Obi?

Is it anything i wanna see or should see? ... I could expand it but still can't recognize anything ...just some fuzzy spots on the screen

If there are 8 million people lurking this board, they've got some serious ishews

There are 3 guys here... and Temple. .. I'm sorry, i can't believe there's anything that happens on this board that would be of interest to as many people in a game of pool much less 8 million

How would anyone even find it? ... I had a hard time finding it and knew what i was looking for .. Sometimes its as boring as watching a plant grow .. Lurkers would obviously have internet .. Strange, cool, interesting stuff all over the net and lurkers would come here just to lurk? ...nah ... I think lurkers lurk to check out posters, topics, interactions. and get the idea of what's happening, but i dont think they lurk forever .. Out of 8 million, i don't believe a total of zero would post...

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 8:26 pm

Grackle wrote:
I don't know what I'm lookin at

Did you take that pic with a potato, Obi?

Is it anything i wanna see or should see? ... I could expand it but still can't recognize anything ...just some fuzzy spots on the screen

You really need Santa to buy you a computer for Christmas, Grack

Grackle wrote:
If there are 8 million people lurking this board, they've got some serious ishews

There are 3 guys here... and Temple. .. I'm sorry, i can't believe there's anything that happens on this board that would be of interest to as many people in a game of pool much less 8 million

6429 users  viewed the eight million posts

Here's the image at 600 pixels wide:

To Put Temple's Mind At Ease T2CCdlj

Grackle wrote:
How would anyone even find it? ... I had a hard time finding it and knew what i was looking for .. Sometimes its as boring as watching a plant grow .. Lurkers would obviously have internet .. Strange, cool, interesting stuff all over the net and lurkers would come here just to lurk? ...nah ... I think lurkers lurk to check out posters, topics, interactions. and get the idea of what's happening, but i dont think they lurk forever .. Out of 8 million, i don't believe a total of zero would post...

As of this moment, our users have posted a total of 88114 messages in 4093 subjects, with over eight million views.

I think my FAQ scares many people from posting, and as previously stated, I could care less if they post.

Based on IP addresses, nine branches of the U.S. government lurk this forum, as do twelve U.S. based search engines.

Numerous foreign Governments and search engines also peruse our site.

Your commentary therefore, is recorded for eternity.

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 11:26 pm

[quote="The Wise And Powerful"]
[..]

Temple wrote:
Now, that's beyond weird..  scratch

Quote :
Views aren't posts. How fucking stupid are you??

I never said views are posts, of course not..

I said--
''all those views and not one post out of all 8 million of them..''

OK if they are viewing why not one post from a stranger, that's weird..
You'd think one or more viewers would drop some posts..

Quote :
I have always said I don't give a shit about posts, only that we provide content for people to enjoy, or spread on to their home forums, social media, or bases, family, or friends.
What should impress you is that 2886 users have the link to this site saved as a bookmark.

That is a good thing- You do well.. thumbsup

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 5:29 pm

Quote :

Temple, i was just recently reading about micro dosing with ciliciben mushrooms .. It's supposed to be helpful with memory loss and an array of other issues .. Maybe look into it

I haven't been back here for that long, and i distinctly remember you being part of the discussion as to why I'm using a phone

I have a desk top PC, a laptop, and a tablet .. I don't wanna rehash the reason I'm using a phone ... Anyway

Santa came out as gay a couple years ago and no longer makes gift deliveries in my neighborhood .. some stupid bullshit policy about naughty and nice, bla bla .. ..The stoopid bastid not only requires gift recipients to be good, but gives no logical or valid reason for it but for the mere sake of goodness, which is absurd .. It doesn't even make sense .. Good for the sake of goodness? .. GTFOutta here .....Threatening us to "watch out" ..not supposed to cry. .. How the hell would he even know? ...Hidden surveillance cameras?.... Nobody wants the fat old bastid creepin around the houses all hours at night anyway
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:50 am

Grackle wrote:

Temple, i was just recently reading about micro dosing with ciliciben mushrooms .. It's supposed to be helpful with memory loss and an array of other issues .. Maybe look into it

I used to take shrooms and talk to the redwood trees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 9:17 am

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Grackle wrote:

Did they talk back??

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:59 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Grackle wrote:

Did they talk back??

It wasn't exactly talking but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:31 pm

Grackle wrote:
Quote :

I haven't been back here for that long, and i distinctly remember you being part of the discussion as to why I'm using a phone

I have a desk top PC, a laptop, and a tablet .. I don't wanna rehash the reason I'm using a phone ... Anyway [===]

I did Not say that, Obl did..
''''You really need Santa to buy you a computer for Christmas, ''''
Obi to you ^^^
bark at him...

someone

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:14 am

Temple wrote:
Grackle supposedly wrote:

I did Not say that, Obl did..

Obi to Grackle actually wrote:
"''You really need Santa to buy you a computer for Christmas, ''''

Temple wrote:
Obi to you ^^^
bark at him...

How any times have you farqued up a post quote?

More than once, based on your posts in threads that I've read so far.

And heavens to Betsy, you can't even cut  and paste news articles correctly.

Use the preview button on your missives and they will be more readable, guaranteed.

PostSubject: Re: To Put Temple's Mind At Ease   To Put Temple's Mind At Ease Empty

Back to top Go down

To Put Temple's Mind At Ease
Page 1 of 1