OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party Empty
PostSubject: Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party   Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:26 am

Senator Kyrsten Sinema registers as Arizona Independent, leaving Democratic party

Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party EFYzAF0m

Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona announced Friday that she has registered as an independent, but she does not plan to caucus with Republicans, ensuring Democrats will retain their narrow majority in the Senate.

Sinema, who has modeled her political approach on the renegade style of the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and has frustrated Democratic colleagues at times with her overtures to Republicans and opposition to Democratic priorities, said she was “declaring my independence from the broken partisan system in Washington.”

The first-term senator wrote in the Arizona Republic that she came into office pledging “to be independent and work with anyone to achieve lasting results. I committed I would not demonize people I disagreed with, engage in name-calling, or get distracted by political drama. I promised I would never bend to party pressure.”

She wrote that her approach is “rare in Washington and has upset partisans in both parties” but “has delivered lasting results for Arizona.”

https://www.abc15.com/news/political/elections/senator-kyrsten-sinema-registers-as-arizona-independent-leaving-democratic-party
Back to top Go down
unemployedfarmer
unemployedfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party   Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 9:34 am

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Senator Kyrsten Sinema registers as Arizona Independent, leaving Democratic party

cheers
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party   Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:59 pm

She's crazy--She should leave the world, that would be a good day..

oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party   Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:52 am

Temple wrote:
She's crazy--She should leave the world, that would be a good day..

Another fine example of 'tolerant' liberals hysterical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party   Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party Empty

Back to top Go down

Senator Kyrsten Sinema leaving Democratic party
Page 1 of 1