OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grackle

Grackle

Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot Empty
PostSubject: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 5:56 am

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 7:05 am

From what i understand, he crashed a car, then tried to get in somebody else's car.. Witnesses called cops .. He was running around in the street when the 1st cop got there, as seen on the body cam

The guy was clearly tweaked... He acted like he was bingeing for days.. He didn't just snort a few lines... Probably smoking base cocain or crack

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 11:40 am

This is why blacks don't get hired, they can't follow simple instructions.
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 4:16 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:

Whats crazy is--
I've seen numerous videos of skinny black guys and 6 cops on him and they cant cuff them ahaa..
you see those--all those cops on one unarmed guy and they all six? working together cant cuff one guy- ahaaa
thats crazy-6 against one unarmed guys and they can't cuff them,, ahaa

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 5:19 pm

Temple wrote:
Whats crazy is--{-Snip-}
What's crazy is-- your boy, Schiff posted an edited clip from the video while they were trying to get cuffs on the guy, making it look like a buncha cops beating the guy up for no reason

The guy is a cousin of one of the BLM founders... Schiff knew that, which is (in part) why he edited the video and posted the clip

After all the death and destruction around the country from the BLM/Antifa riots, the piece of shit tries to stir up some more anti cop racial riots .. He's a sleazy scumbag .. Try to deny it
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:16 pm

Schiff's post- It was about the FORCE used..
The cop holding a taser pressed on a person for 35 seconds
is cruel and very dangerous to the heart..
There were 3-4 cops and they together couldn't roll over
an unarmed skinny guy, ferfuk..
And the guy is obviously a mental health guy..

The overkill of holding a taser pressed on a person
for 35 seconds that killed the guy--
there was no need to use that Force.

1( it was Not edited it was a Clip
2( it was 100% showing the tasing, the tasing that
caused a man's death..the purpose of the clip/posting is to show that.
Not one thing wrong with the post
not edited and to the point showing a 35-second pressing of a taser on
the man's body that killed him.

Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
We must not look away. And we must not shrink from the need for justice for Keenan Anderson.

Police must never respond with such force to a potential mental health crisis.
Resources and care are the answer.
Accountability must be transparent and swift.

The non-edited clip showing the tasing that caused a mans death-
https://twitter.com/i/status/1614810506707058689

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 7:39 pm

Quote :
The non-edited clip showing the tasing that caused a mans death-
https://twitter.com/i/status/1614810506707058689
Maybe you don't know what "edited" means.. ..The *clip* is a few seconds out of the video .. The video shows the guy running around the streets when the 1st cop arrives...it shows him -not- complying, running away, and resisting arrest after he was caught
.... The man wasn't mentally ill.. He was tweaked on cocain or crack .. He died FOUR HOURS after he was in the hospital, so the tazer didn't kill him
.... You actually defend that bug-eyed, scumbag fuck just because he's a democrat... As if there's not enough racial BLM anti cop shit, especially in Ca, Schiff needs to cause more ...
... There were witnesses that filmed it with their phones... Why aren't they posting and squawking police brutality?
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 7:41 pm

Without seeing the whole video, Schiff's clip is out of context... No denying it ..and the tazer being pressed against the guy doesn't necesarily mean he was being actively tazed, while the cop was warning him to comply the entire time
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:26 pm

Grackle wrote:
Without seeing the whole video, Schiff's clip is out of context...

Schiff post was for one thing only, as stated..
to show the tasing that killed a man..
it was Not about anything else..
just to show the tasing that killed a man..
the whole tape was not relevant to Show the tasing..
therefore the clip to show only the tasing--that was the point of the post to show the tasing, only...sigh-
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:06 pm

Oh, i see ... So he was DEAD when they put him in the ambulance ... I didn't know that cuz reports say he died 4 hours later ... But I'm sure you and Schit know better than the cops, doctors, news outlets, and all them silly bastids
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:13 pm

So Rerun ... The video wasn't edited then either? ... They just found him layin on the road, ganged up on him, tazed and killed him ... Them fuk'n cops musta staged and faked the resta that video and used a look alike imposter
.... Thanx for setting the record straight
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:18 pm

Grack- I worry for your mind..
Are you like 80yrs old and struggling with comprehension?
There is something not right with you..
I feel I have to be sensitive to your slowness like a caregiver.
Perhaps you need to be doctored, get help- seriously.
You struggle with understanding the simple things..

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:21 pm

Quote :
And the guy is obviously a mental health guy..

Damn you know a lot more than everyone else about ...everything ... I bet you were on the scene, huh
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:24 pm

Quote :
LOL
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:30 pm

Don't refer to yourself as simple, Temple ... You really know a lot about this...lol
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 10:38 pm

Grackle wrote:
Don't refer to yourself as simple, Temple ... You really know a lot about this...lol

00oohh good grief... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
louie

louie

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 9:30 am

Temple wrote:
Grack- I worry for your mind..
Are you like 80yrs old and struggling with comprehension?
There is something not right with you..
I feel I have to be sensitive to your slowness like a caregiver.
Perhaps you need to be doctored, get help- seriously.

The fuk yuo got against 80 yr olds?
~flip-off
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 10:37 am

Quote :
~flip-off
Temple always tries to pry into how old i am .. He has no clue ..
I hope he's not giving up on this, cuz each time he repeats his/Schitt's story I'm more and more convinced... 3-4 more times and... Nahh...it's just covering Schit's ass bullshit...lol
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:54 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:

Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot 68754_gb5qy6a96j8nsey_full

Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 9:29 pm

Grackle wrote:
Quote :
~flip-off
Temple always tries to pry into how old i am .. He has no clue ..
I hope he's not giving up on this, cuz each time he repeats his/Schitt's story I'm more and more convinced... 3-4 more times and... Nahh...it's just covering Schit's ass bullshit...lol

bwaa I give a shit of your age, it is what I see it as being..
you are old your brain power gives you up..
You are old, beyond senior citizen that is you 100%
the way you come off therefore you're an old lonely man.
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 1:51 am

Quote :
bwaa I give a shit of your age, it is what I see it as being..
you are old your brain power gives you up..
You are old, beyond senior citizen that is you 100%
the way you come off therefore you're an old lonely man.
Temple, I've been verbally smacking you around for years.. and your only recourse is to call me old
... Do you believe your copy and pasting of shit somehow portrays you as "young"?
... You can't pound out more than a couple sentences of your own.. It indicates you have no coherent thoughts .. It's not like anyone believes you actually write all the copy and pasted trash here ...All you can to is relay what others write ...nothing of your own .. I'm sure you have your half-assed opinions you developed via the mainstream media, but obviously you're unable to convey them into words of your own
... Your opinions of me, based on the verbal pummelings you recieve here are as useless as piss on a forest fire
... You're not the young and upcoming progressive you pretend to be.. You're just another brainwashed left wing stooge without the capacity to think for yourself... You can't possibly know the 1st thing about me.. You're far too dumb to determine my age based on what i write... Give me a fucking break
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot   Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Schiff Stirrs The BLM Racial Pot
Page 1 of 1