OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter Empty
PostSubject: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 3:26 am

Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 3:29 am

BREAKING: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twitter
By Collin Rugg, January 3, 2023

On Tuesday, the next round of Twitter Files were dropped by journalist Matt Taibbi.

The bombshell dropped continued to expose how government agencies were working closely with Twitter to censor and ban their opposition.

One revelation from Taibbi showed how Democratic Representative Adam Schiff used his influence to attempt to get investigative journalist Paul Sperry banned from Twitter.

Twitter was accepting requests “from all over: from Treasury, the NSA, virtually every state, the HHS, from the FBI and DHS, and more,” Taibbi explained.

“They also received an astonishing variety of requests from officials asking for individuals they didn’t like to be banned. Here, the office for Democrat and House Intel Committee chief Adam Schiff asks Twitter to ban journalist Paul Sperry,” Taibbi reported.

The full story with pics letters, etc:

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-elon-musk-exposes-adam-schiff-for-colluding-with-twitter/?utm_source=papa&utm_medium=twitter

Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 4:14 pm

Twitter was accepting requests “from all over:
from Treasury, the NSA, virtually every state, the HHS,
from the FBI and DHS, Adam Schiff, and more.”
For Twitter to have__
“any and all content
related to House Intelligence removed''.

People's lives were being threatened to be killed over many
of those posts wherein names were posted.
Those posters/people were considered domestic terrorists..

If- anyone had been killed because of those posts,
Imagine the lawsuits and investigations that could lead to murder charges..etc etc..

AS THIS'
Man pleads guilty to threatening to kill
Rep. Eric Swalwell and staffers.

According to the Justice Department, Joshua Hall, 22, threatened to kill at least three congressional staffers and “beat the s**t” out of the congressman, claiming he had several AR-15s.

California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell told CNN the threats were aimed at him and his office.

“Joshua Hall made terrifying threats to the staff of a United States Congressman whom he disliked rather than attempting to effect change through any of the freedoms of expression that all Americans enjoy,” US Attorney Damian Williams of the Southern District of New York said in a statement. “These threats of violence endanger our public officials and thwart common decency.”

According to the Justice Department, Hall pleaded guilty to one count of making interstate communications with a threat to injure, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:32 pm

It seems as if Temple is somehow able to write, while at the same time being unable to read
Quote :
People's lives were being threatened to be killed over many
of those posts wherein names were posted.

So Adam Schiff's name being posted put his life at risk? .. He posted his own name himself all the time .. Everyone knows what an asshole he is, but there was never a mention of anyone threatening to kill him ..least of all the journalist he had twitter ban
... If somebody was gonna kill Schiff or anyone else, WTF would it matter if twitter removed their posts?
... Learn how to read .. Posts were removed and people were banned because other people, like Schiff, didn't like them ... That journalist wasn't a threat to kill the asshole, he simply wrote shit that Schiff didn't like
Quote :

Those posters/people were considered domestic terrorists..

Which posters/people were considered domestic terrorists? .. The My Pillow Guy? .. Dan Bongino? .. Trump? .. Of all the twitter files I've read, i haven't seen a word about posts being removed or people being banned because they were considered domestic terrorists ... Post proof

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:15 pm

For Twitter to have__
“any and all content

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:24 pm

Temple wrote:
For Twitter to have__
“any and all content

The government has been colluding with twitter .. We know that .. What's your point, if you have one?
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:09 pm

After all the rioting and destruction over George Floyd, etc..
Schiff edits a video to change its context and posts it on twitter in hopes of stirring the pot to cause more shit
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:25 pm

Grackle wrote:
Schiff is such a complete asshole

https://www.theblaze.com/news/adam-schiff-blm-cousin-death

from Treasury, NSA, HHS, FBI DHS,
Adam Schiff, and more.”
For Twitter to have__
“any and all content
related to House Intelligence removed
''.

USA government intelligence does not belong
on Twitter for foreign government eyes.., sigh-

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:06 am

Temple wrote:
from Treasury, {-snip-}

Just STFU-- Shut The Fuck Up! .. You are a fucking moron, Temple.. I'm about at the end of my chain with your wanton stupidity
... Don't quote and/or respond to my posts while you have no fucking clue what they're about...just shuffle your useless, puckered ass along
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:44 am

I never tell anyone online to "STFU", but in this case it's necessary with Temple and would be to his own benifit to do so

.. He quotes my most recent post and responds by repeating the useless tripe he'd previously posted, which was pointless the 1st time and couldn't possibly more irrelevant to what i posted ... I even gave a simplified, brief summary of what my post was about, which he either missed or was too anxious to repeat his previous nonsense

Most of us..probably *all* of us..if we don't feel like reading a post or following a link to see what it's about, will simply move along and continue scrolling... Not Temple... Instead of responding to the content of the post, which BTW he quoted he copy and pastes the previous stupidity from his previous post despite it being completely irrelevant to my post he quoted

This is (in part) why i often call him "Rerun" and it's my claim that the dumbfuck doesn't know how to fucking post
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 4:26 pm

Grackle wrote:
Temple wrote:
from Treasury, {-snip-}

Just STFU-- Shut The Fuck Up!  .. You are a fucking moron, Temple.. I'm about at the end of my chain with your wanton stupidity
... Don't quote and/or respond to my posts while you have no fucking clue what they're about...just shuffle your useless, puckered ass along

The Fact is;
from Treasury, NSA, HHS, FBI DHS,
Adam Schiff, and more.”
For Twitter to have__
“any and all content

Twitter was -- asked --
being it was government intelligence,
it could have gotten nasty, yes indeed..
Twitter was asked. no government power was used
to take down government Intellgace from foreign eyes,,,

calm down you're pooping your pants--

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:39 pm

Temple, do yourself a favor and STFU... You can repeat your idiotic drivel till next year... I don't give a fuck ..

You obviously don't/can't comprehend that it has nothing whatsoever to do with what i posted .. I can only imagine that you're still slobbering stoopids in response to the subject header of this thread... Unaware and ignorant of other posts besides your own, which you continue to mull over as if somebody gives a shit

Quote :
calm down you're pooping your pants--

Yea, that's about what i expect out of a mindless whelp like you... Carry on, Fukwit
Back to top Go down
Vitriol
Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:04 pm

Temple wrote:

I submit that the 'Murican government's shady shit belongs in the public purview as does the shady shit being done by any/every other government.

We need less secrecy, not more.

Temple wrote:

Twitter was -- asked --
being it was government intelligence,
it could have gotten nasty, yes indeed..
Twitter was asked. no government power was used
to take down government Intellgace from foreign eyes,,,

You obviously haven't been reading the files or any of the objective analysis being done regarding them.

Maybe you should do that instead of regurgitating the establishment daily talking points memo.

Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:14 pm

Vitty--
How are you treating life??
Is all well and awesome in your world?
Anything special you want to share with me??

Vitriol

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:29 pm

Temple wrote:
Vitty--

I want to know how Obi's doing.
That's pretty much all of it.

Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:51 pm

Vitriol wrote:
Temple wrote:
Vitty--

I want to know how Obi's doing.
That's pretty much all of it.

Obi away from his forum is very concerning..
Something is not right..
And, no news is alarming.
His absence has been long, an uneasy long.
it makes one imagine all kinds of things..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter   Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter Empty

Back to top Go down

Elon Musk Exposes Adam Schiff for Colluding With Twotter
Page 1 of 1