OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. Empty
PostSubject: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 6:22 pm

Be sure to play the video, Temple:

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1178392396624728064

GOP Rep Releases Video of 'Hypocrite' Schiff Eager for Dirt on Trump During Prank Call
Leah Barkoukis | Posted: Sep 30, 2019 3:15 PM

It was not long ago—in 2018—that Rep. Adam Schiff was pranked called by Russian comedians who convinced him he was speaking to Ukrianian politician Andriy Parubiy and had dirt on President Trump.

Specifically, Schiff was told there were nude photos of the president from a trip he made to Russia during the Miss Universe pageant in 2013.  

The now Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee seemed eager to accept the dirt.

"So, you have recordings of both [Russian journalist Ksenia] Sobchak and [Russian model and singer Olga] Buzova where they're discussing the compromising material on Mr. Trump?" Schiff asked on the call.

"Absolutely," one of the pranksters responded.

"Well obviously we would welcome a chance to get copies of those recordings," he said later during the conversation.

While his office claimed it suspected the call was bogus, The Daily Mail reported that a member of his staff “engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.”

Enter Rep. Matt Gaetz, who isn’t letting Schiff forget about the incident.

In a video posted on Twitter Sunday, Gaetz called out the chairman for being a hypocrite.

Gaetz accused Schiff of hypocrisy for appearing willing to accept information from the Ukranian government as his committee investigates Trump for advocating that Ukraine pursue an investigation that would have likely been politically beneficial to the president's reelection campaign.

This comes as Schiff and the House Intelligence Committee take center stage in the impeachment fight as the committee is set to question intelligence community Inspector General Mike Atkinson on Friday. The committee also reached a deal for testimony from the whistleblower whose complaint set off scrutiny on Trump's call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky, shortly before which he put a hold on $400 million in military aid to Ukraine. Democrats have said the combination of the withheld aid and the requests for an investigation into the Biden family amounted to a proposed quid-pro-quo by Trump. (FoxNews.com)

“It is illegal, improper, a violation of oath, a violation of his duty to defend our elections, our Constitution, for the president to merely ask for foreign interference,” Schiff says in the video, which was taken from a clip on ABC’s “This Week.”

“Schiff apparently has two standards," text on the video reads. "One for for him, and one for President Trump.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/09/30/gop-lawmaker-calls-out-schiff-for-being-a-hypocrite-n2553924
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:01 pm

ahh ..I remember that ...Shit I was hoping the vid included Gaetz grilling him about it at one of the hearings or somethin' ..haha ...that'd be funny
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Grackle wrote:
ahh ..I remember that ...Shit I was hoping the vid included Gaetz grilling him about it at one of the hearings or somethin' ..haha ...that'd be funny

This one should give you a chuckle:

Gaetz Invites Schiff to Co-Sponsor His Own Bill
Mar 7, 2018

Congressman Matt Gaetz was ready to reach across the aisle and support a bill Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) proposed in 2013 allowing the President to appoint FISA judges. Gaetz refiled the bill last week and invited Schiff to co-sponsor it, but so far he hasn't heard back.

Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 pm

The Wise And Powerful wrote:
Be sure to play the video, Temple:

Well ...He might figure the one from twitter could be valid, but the same one on youtube must be a fake cuz he's decided that anything on youtube has no credibility ...Same with the quote from Fox ..must be bogus

It's funny because I remember him praising Rachel Maddow as his "favorite" on Vit's board ..yikes ..guess that's what he deems as credible
Back to top Go down
Grackle

Grackle

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:32 pm

haa ..Gaetz is pretty good .. I watched a vid the other day when Gaetz took his whole 5 minutes slamming Jerry Nadler ...Nadler could only sit there and absorb it ...makin' stupid faces
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 11:39 pm

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier

BREAKING: Adam Schiff had access to the whistleblower report before it was released to the public.

We now know where the real collusion was happening — Schiff colluded with the “whistleblower.”

@realDonaldTrump
is right, Schiff should RESIGN!

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1179469689283629057

Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Adam Schiff Hid CIA Whistleblower Concerns from Republicans on Intelligence Committee
KRISTINA WONG 2 Oct 2019

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) did not notify Republicans on the committee of an intelligence official who came to one of his aides with concerns about President Trump before filing an official whistleblower complaint, according to the top Republican on the committee.
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said in a statement:

We learn from the press today that Chm Schiff had prior knowledge and involvement in the [whistleblower] complaint. He withheld this info from the American people and even from the Intel Cmte. In light of this news, it’s hard to view impeachment as anything aside from an orchestrated farce.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY), another Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, confirmed Schiff kept the information from Republicans and called upon him to step down. She tweeted:

Re-upping my tweet from last week given the breaking news today that Adam Schiff had early access to the whistleblower & DID NOT share it with his own committee – instead he manipulated this information & played partisan political games. He should immediately step down as Chair.

Elise Stefanik
✔
@EliseStefanik
Re-upping my tweet from last week given the breaking news today that Adam Schiff had early access to the whistleblower & DID NOT share it with his own committee - instead he manipulated this information & played partisan political games. He should immediately step down as Chair. https://twitter.com/elisestefanik/status/1177553518934335488

Elise Stefanik
✔
@EliseStefanik
Replying to @EliseStefanik

🚨 🚨IMPT question - when did Adam Schiff have access to the complaint or any related information? The letter to Schiff and Burr was dated August 12th. Did Schiff have ANY access earlier than Committee & if yes, why did he not immediately share this with his Committee? 🚨🚨

2:28 PM - Oct 2, 2019
7,785 people are talking about this
Fred Fleitz, former CIA analyst and chief of staff to the National Security Council, said Schiff broke committee rules in hiding that information from Republicans.

“Under @HouseIntelComm rules, any classified info brought to the committee from outside sources MUST BE SHARED WITH BOTH SIDES. Schiff broke committee rules by not telling committee GOP members about this,” tweeted Fleitz, who once worked as a staffer on the House Intelligence Committee. He added:

This is a very serious violation of @HouseIntelComm rules. Why did Schiff do this, especially when he was using this information to score political points throughout the month of August? The reason is clear: it was part of a the latest Dem ploy to take down @realDonaldTrump.

Fred Fleitz
@FredFleitz
Replying to @FredFleitz and 3 others

6/ And here's the kicker (@Susan_Hennessey &@MiekeEoyang pay attention): under @HouseIntelComm rules, any classified info brought to the committee from outside sources MUST BE SHARED WITH BOTH SIDES.  Schiff broke committee rules by not telling committee GOP members about this.

Fred Fleitz
@FredFleitz
7/ This is a very serious violation of @HouseIntelComm rules.  Why did Schiff do this, especially when he was using this information to score political points throughout the month of August?  The reason is clear: it was part of the latest Dem ploy to take down @realDonaldTrump
3:00 PM - Oct 2, 2019
1,169 people are talking about this

The New York Times on Wednesday reported that the so-called whistleblower, a CIA official, went with concerns about Trump to one of Schiff’s aides before he went to the inspector general to file a whistleblower complaint.

Indeed, the Times report revealed that Schiff’s aide had informed Schiff about the official’s concerns, and advised the whistleblower to get legal help and file an official whistleblower complaint with the intelligence community inspector general.

Schiff had claimed previously that the committee did not speak to the whistleblower before the complaint was filed. His spokesperson later said he meant that he personally did not speak to the whistleblower.

The CIA official’s concerns involved, among other things, a classified phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Ironically, Schiff  demanded in March 2017 that Nunes recuse himself from the Russia investigation after he shared information he learned about Trump transition team members being spied on with reporters instead of with Democrats on the committee first.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Schiff Connected To Soviet Born Defense Contractor Igor Pasternak
By Paris Wade -September 30, 2019

Adam Schiff has now been connected to Ukrainian Igor Pasternak who held a fundraiser for him at his DC home. Pasternak shown on the right. (Twitter)

Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. Adamschiffigorpasternak-696x365

After Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) read out a sensationalist version of the Trump-Ukraine phone call at the House Intelligence Committee hearing, new evidence has been released connecting a Ukrainian-American defense contractor to Schiff.

Take a look at Schiff’s opening remarks at the House intelligence committee hearing.

President Trump then called for Schiff to be removed from the Intelligence Committee for the above performance.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
· Sep 28, 2019
The Whistleblower’s complaint is completely different and at odds from my actual conversation with the new President of Ukraine. The so-called “Whistleblower” knew practically NOTHING in that those ridiculous charges were far more dramatic & wrong, just like Liddle’ Adam Schiff..

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
....fraudulently and illegally inserted his made up & twisted words into my call with the Ukrainian President to make it look like I did something very wrong. He then boldly read those words to Congress and millions of people, defaming & libeling me. He must resign from Congress!
4:30 PM - Sep 28, 2019
28.2K people are talking about this

Then this information came up showing Schiff connected to a Ukrainian donor. In 2013, Ukrainian Igor Pasternak held two different fundraisers for Rep. Schiff that asked for contributions between $1,000 and $2,500. Pasternak owns several Pentagon contracts and has a had a documented rivalry with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Here is a picture of political donor and Pentagon contractor Igor Pasternak.

Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. Screen-Shot-2019-09-30-at-9.02.28-AM

Pasternak is the founder of and CEO of Worldwide Aeros Corp (Aeros) and was born in Kazakhstan inside the Soviet Union and has manufactured lighter-than-air (LTA) aircraft for 25 years.

In 2015, Pasternak sponsored the unveiling of an art exhibit in Washington called “Putin’s Face of War.” As reported by the Observer, Pasternak decided to get involved in Ukrainian affairs and made several deals and investments with the Ukrainian government to sell his airships to be used for border surveillance.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 am

The final 2 minutes of this video has new info on Schiff

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Dayum...I can't believe I missed this article when it was first reported:

ADAM SCHIFF'S GAY LOVER SAYS HE HAS ENDURED MANY BEATINGS BY SCHIFF.
L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse
February 11, 2018 by Lakim Nesnah

ADAM SCHIFF'S GAY LOVER SAYS HE HAS ENDURED MANY BEATINGS BY SCHIFF.

Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. Gayeye
WILL BOTTOM CLAIMS CALIFORNIA CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF HAS ABUSED HIM PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY.

Los Angeles, CA- Los Angeles Times reporter and assistant managing editor, Kristina Bellatori dropped another bombshell in what can only be described as the ongoing US Congressional and political sex and domestic violence scandal this afternoon.

“The Rob Porter domestic violence fiasco seems to have turned more than just the White House upside down,” Bellatori told The Net Spies via Skype. “Not only has everything been turned upside down, but it seems that abuse victims are literally falling from the sky.”

Bellatori was contacted by Will Bottom, who claims to be the gay lover of California Congressman, Adam Schiff. “Will contacted me and told me that he had been a victim for too long and wanted to speak out,” Bellatori told us. “Mr. Bottom stated that he has been Mr. Schiff’s gay lover for many years and has endured a plethora of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.”

Bellatori went on to quote Mr. Bottom. “I call Adam, Shih-Tzu, cuz it sounds like his name and he looks like one. Anyway, Shih-Tzu always tells me that my stuff is too small and I don’t pound him hard or deep enough. That hurts my feelings, man. Then he beats me up with his little fists if I don’t get him off just right. I have put up with a lot of crap from him, but I love him, man. He has even pimped me out to his friends on many occasions. I never really minded him pimping me out too much until he made me hook up with Bernie Sanders. That dude smell like moth balls or something.”

Mr. Bottom provided Bellatori with several pictures, most taken by Schiff, that showed the horrific extent of Schiff’s cruelty and perversion. “Anyone who treated an animal in such a manner would find themselves with a lengthy jail sentence,” related Bellatori. “This is a human being. It seems like high time to start holding these politicians accountable for their sick, vulgar, and reprehensible behaviors.”

https://twitter.com/i/topics/news/e-1474907441
Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Republicans Failed Today - A Win For Adam Schiff ..   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 pm

After House Republicans predictably failed today in their effort to censure Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) for delivering during a September hearing a parodical and exaggerated version of Donald Trump’s incriminating phone call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Congressman Schiff hit back at the quixotic minority party behind the windmill-tilting resolution with a withering tweet.

Adam Schiff
✔
@RepAdamSchiff

It will be said of House Republicans,

When they found they lacked the courage to confront the most dangerous and unethical president in American history,

They consoled themselves by attacking those who did.

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 2:07 am

Why did you bury my -- announcement?
the announcement has nothing to do with Schiff being a hypocrite.

you like to bury certain things, huh?
ahh because the republicans failed, yup..

Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 4:48 am

Temple wrote:
Why did you bury my -- announcement?
the announcement has nothing to do with Schiff being a hypocrite.

you like to bury certain things, huh?
ahh because the republicans failed, yup..

It isn't buried, nor was it deleted.

Be sure to watch the video above your post, Temple.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Washington Post awards Adam Schiff ‘Four Pinocchios’ for false comments about whistleblower

Kimberley Strassel says Rep. Adam Schiff was using the month that he knew about the whistleblower complaint before anyone else to build up the Ukraine investigation.

The Washington Post awarded “Four Pinocchios” to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on Friday, claiming he hadn't told the truth about his knowledge of the whistleblower.

Schiff has played a leading role in investigating the Trump-Ukraine scandal but hasn’t been truthful in the process, according to Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler.

Kessler laid out a compelling, fact-based argument that Schiff wasn’t honest when asked if he had advanced knowledge about the whistleblower’s concerns regarding the now-infamous phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a series of interviews.

“Schiff’s answers are especially interesting in the wake of reports in The New York Times and The Washington Post that the whistleblower approached a House Intelligence Committee staff member for guidance before filing a complaint with the Intelligence Community inspector general,” Kessler wrote.

Last month, Schiff sat down with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, who asked if he was in contact with the whistleblower, or even if he simply knew their identity.

“I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower … I don’t want to get into any particulars. I want to make sure that there’s nothing that I do that jeopardizes the whistleblower in any way,” Schiff told CNN when asked if the whistleblower has contacted him.

The Post called this answer a “classic dodge” and noted that the CNN host didn’t bother with a follow-up question – which helped Schiff avoid giving a potentially damaging answer.

“He managed not to mislead; he just simply did not answer the question,” Kessler wrote of Schiff.

“Schiff earns Four Pinocchios.”
— Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler

The very next day, Schiff appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” where he seemingly graduated from dodging to lying, the Post says.

“We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower,” Schiff said on MSNBC.

Kessler noted that this is “flat-out false” given information that has since become available.

“Unlike the quick two-step dance he performed with Anderson Cooper, Schiff simply says the committee had not spoken to the whistleblower. Now we know that’s not true,” the Post’s fact-checker wrote.

A committee spokesman attempted to defend Schiff in a statement to the Post: “He intended to answer the question of whether the Committee had heard testimony from the whistleblower, which they had not… the whistleblower was then awaiting instructions from the Acting DNI as to how the whistleblower could contact the Committee. Nonetheless, he acknowledges that his statement should have been more carefully phrased to make that distinction clear.”

On Sept. 19, Schiff was at it again, according to the Post, when speaking with reporters at the Capitol.

“In the absence of the actions, and I want to thank the inspector general, in the absence of his actions in coming to our committee, we might not have even known there was a whistleblower complaint alleging an urgent concern,” Schiff said.

The Post’s fact-checker called this “misleading” comment “more dissembling” and noted that “his committee knew that something explosive was going to be filed with the IG.”

Kessler wrote there “are right ways and wrong ways to answer reporters’ questions if a politician wants to maintain his or her credibility” and there is “nothing wrong with dodging a question, as long as you don’t try to mislead.”

But Schiff “clearly made a statement that was false” on MSNBC and “compounded his falsehood” when speaking with reporters at the Capitol, Kessler wrote.

“The explanation that Schiff was not sure it was the same whistleblower especially strains credulity,” Kessler wrote. “Schiff earns Four Pinocchios.”

The Post’s Fact Checker team considered Four Pinocchios to be “whoppers” and most egregious offense outside of the rare “Bottomless Pinocchio.”

Republicans have also decried how Schiff, during a hearing last week, read a "parody" version of Trump’s phone call with Ukraine's president.
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:32 am

Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. XV7VtnK

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.   Rep. Adam Schiff  is a hypocrite. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rep. Adam Schiff is a hypocrite.
Page 1 of 1