OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden Empty
PostSubject: Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden   Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Published 52 mins ago
Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden on who benefited more from fathers
New York Post

Donald Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden in a bid to prove the former vice president’s son has financially benefited more than him from their fathers’ government positions.

President Trump’s eldest son offered up the idea in an “Axios on HBO” interview that aired Sunday night.

“You know what will be great, I’ll let you host it. You moderate a debate between Hunter Biden and myself,” he told Axios co-founder Jim Vandehei.

Trump Jr. added: “We can go full transparency. We show everything, and we can talk about all of the places where I’m supposedly grifting, but Hunter Biden isn’t.”

Republicans, including Trump, have repeatedly scrutinized Hunter’s lucrative position on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

“Hunter Biden, his father becomes VP. All of a sudden he goes over to Ukraine and he’s making 83 grand a month,” Trump Jr. said in the interview.

Trump Jr. claimed Sunday night that, unlike Hunter, he has not profited from his father’s presidential position.

Vandehei pointed out paid speeches given by Trump Jr., and his best-selling book, “Triggered: How The Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us,’’ which was published last November.

“I’ve done paid speeches for over a decade … I don’t even do the international ones,” Trump Jr. shot back. He insisted those sources of income are “nothing that I haven’t done before.”

Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden 1Qk4U7p

Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
Temple
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden   Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 11:32 pm

Just more insane trump junk..

Neither are
in government,
nor running for office,
they are simply citizens..
just citizens that hold no gov office
what the fuck..

trump and his offspring are hungry for attention, sad.

louie

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden   Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Breaking News!
CNN reporter Bevis Buttinski has uncovered a hellish plot to cast shade on hunter biden. Biden allegedly accidentally struck a puppy with a shovel which ended its life. His father snarled, "Let me tell you something!! That scroungy dog had fleas so my son did a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden   Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump Jr. wants to debate Hunter Biden
Page 1 of 1