OOTIKOF / KATZENJAMMER

The OOTIKOF, an internationally renowned society of flamers since 1998, invites you to join in the fun.
Clicking on Casual Banter will get you to all the sections.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conspiracy Thread

Go down 
+2
Admin
oliver clotheshoffe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 7:36 pm

*** GLITCH IN THE MATRIX ***

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 Hag0SCz

Okay what the hell is going on? I go to check my phone and I have a message from 'Alliance Urgent Health' - I'm thinking a friend was in an accident or something so I go to listen to the voice mail -

"Hello, this is your Fry's pharmacy in Yuma calling to tell you your prescription is ready"

Now I do use the pharmacy at my locals Frys store but I'm in Phoenix... okay....

So what was the Urgent Care thing all about?

Then I start thinking back and over the last couple of weeks a lot of glitches have happened... I'm playing a game but something isn't where it's supposed to be... I'm at work but the computer is acting strange and not responding... a lot of things that you just notice here and there for a few moments and then forget but it somehow keeps bugging you...
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 8:20 pm

I ordered some meds that are carried at my Kaiser hospital's pharmacy here in Denver. 2 to 3 day free delivery. Two weeks later they were shipped from Los Angeles, after numerous emails saying item was shipped "the same day".
Back to top Go down
https://ootikof.forumotion.com
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 11:09 am

Singer Tori Kelly being treated for multiple blood clots after collapsing

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 9t25FBb

Tori Kelly, the singer known for songs like "Should've Been Us" and "Nobody Love," was rushed to the hospital Sunday night to be treated for blood clots, a source close to Kelly confirmed to ABC News.

The two-time Grammy winner is being treated at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles for multiple blood clots that were found near her vital organs after collapsing while out with friends, the source said.

TMZ was the first to report the news, with sources telling the outlet Kelly was "out for a while" after collapsing and that she is "in and out of consciousness" in the hospital.

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/singer-tori-kelly-being-treated-for-multiple-blood-clots-after-collapsing
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 10:37 pm

Look at 0:48 in the above video... I don't think that's the same guy... I think Foxx is dead and they found a lookalike to cover it up...

edit - Apparently I'm not the only one thinking that...

https://www.sickchirpse.com/people-think-jamie-foxx-replaced-clone-first-public-message-following-health-scare/
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:59 am

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
*** GLITCH IN THE MATRIX ***

///

Cigna health giant accused of improperly rejecting thousands of patient claims using an algorithm
Associated Press
Updated July 26, 2023 at 1:20 PM

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A federal lawsuit alleges that health insurance giant Cigna used a computer algorithm to automatically reject hundreds of thousands of patient claims without examining them individually as required by California law.

The class-action lawsuit, filed Monday in federal court in Sacramento, says Cigna Corp. and Cigna Health and Life Insurance Co. rejected more than 300,000 payment claims in just two months last year.

The company used an algorithm called PXDX, shorthand for ''procedure-to-diagnosis," to identify whether claims met certain requirements, spending an average of just 1.2 seconds on each review, according to the lawsuit. Huge batches of claims were then sent on to doctors who signed off on the denials, the lawsuit said.

“Relying on the PXDX system, Cigna’s doctors instantly reject claims on medical grounds without ever opening patient files, leaving thousands of patients effectively without coverage and with unexpected bills,” according to the lawsuit.

Ultimately, Cigna conducted an “illegal scheme to systematically, wrongfully and automatically” deny members claims to avoid paying for medical necessary procedures, the lawsuit contends.

Connecticut-based Cigna has 18 million U.S. members, including more than 2 million in California.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of two Cigna members in Placer and San Diego counties who were forced to pay for tests after Cigna denied their claims.

The lawsuit accuses Cigna of violating California's requirement that it conduct “thorough, fair, and objective” investigations of bills submitted for medical expenses. It seeks unspecified damages and a jury trial.

Cigna “utilizes the PXDX system because it knows it will not be held accountable for wrongful denials" because only a small fraction of policyholders appeal denied claims, according to the lawsuit.

In a statement, Cigna Healthcare said the lawsuit “appears highly questionable and seems to be based entirely on a poorly reported article that skewed the facts.”

The company says the process is used to speed up payments to physicians for common, relatively inexpensive procedures through an industry-standard review process similar to those used by other insurers for years.

“Cigna uses technology to verify that the codes on some of the most common, low-cost procedures are submitted correctly based on our publicly available coverage policies, and this is done to help expedite physician reimbursement,” the statement said. “The review takes place after patients have received treatment, so it does not result in any denials of care. If codes are submitted incorrectly, we provide clear guidance on resubmission and how to appeal.”
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 9:27 pm

Obama Spotted with Bandaged Fingers, Days After Mysterious Paddle Boarding Accident Claims the Life of His Personal Chef

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 13eVQKf

Just a week following the unexpected and rather tragic death of their personal chef and friend, Tafari Campbell, the Obamas were spotted out and about, seemingly unscathed and unaffected.

Barack and Michelle Obama were spotted at the Vineyard Golf Club and Farm Neck Country Club, respectively, according to exclusive photos obtained by Daily Mail. The pictures are the first public glimpse of the Obamas since the loss of their dear friend and personal chef.

Dressed in a green polo shirt and white shorts, Barack Obama was seen engaged in a round of golf at the exclusive Vineyard Golf Club. The former president is noticeably bearing bandaged fingers which is causing speculations online.

Citizen journalist Travis of Flint, Michigan wrote, “just days after his personal chef and friend died in a very mysterious paddle boarding accident, Barack Obama appears to have injured fingers and a black eye. We still don’t know who the other person was and Obama loves paddle boarding. I think we can all guess what happened at this point!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/obama-spotted-golf-course-injured-fingers-days-after/
Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 8:02 am

‘His Heart Just Stopped’: NJ Family Mourns Rookie Officer Who Died Suddenly While Exercising

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 Gw1hZnpl

A family and a New Jersey community are grieving the loss of a young policeman who died of cardiac arrest on July 23.

Twenty-three-year-old Sam Irvin collapsed as he ran sprints outside at his fiancé’s family’s farm in Columbus, Fox 29 reported Thursday, noting he had an enlarged heart, which was revealed in the autopsy.

“His heart just stopped, and they said it happened within seconds, so he didn’t feel pain,” his fiancé, Mackenzie Santucci, explained, adding it was an extremely traumatic day.

In a social media post on Friday, Santucci wrote,”I miss you more and more everyday Sam Irvin.”

On July 25, the Mansfield Township Police Department announced the tragic loss, noting, “Sam was not only a colleague, he was a brother and a friend.”

The young man was in excellent physical shape and never dealt with any health issues according to his family.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2023/08/04/his-heart-just-stopped-nj-family-mourns-rookie-officer-died-suddenly-while-exercising/
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 7:13 am

So there's a massive fire in Maui that wipes out an entire city...

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 J071D8j

Looks to be a place where everyday people (not rich) live, right? Funny how there were no fire breaks or anything to keep a fire from spreading... and how such a large fire could break out from one start point... unless there were multiple start points strategically placed of course...

How much you want to bet it was burned down for redevelopment? Watch how fast million dollar houses pop up after the rubble is cleared.
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:33 am

What's the best part of being a conspiracy theorist?

Being right most of the time.

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 5:39 pm

This seems strange...

Oprah's Response to Maui Wildfires Sparks Fury: 'Truly Disgusting'

Oprah Winfrey faced backlash from social media users after she tried to film survivors of the Maui wildfires.

Winfrey has lived part-time in Maui for the past 15 years and owns more than 2,000 acres on the Hawaiian island.

The media mogul has been assisting survivors at an evacuation center, including handing out supplies and promising on Instagram to help the island "once all the smoke and ash has settled and
we  figure out what the rebuilding is going to look like."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/oprahs-response-to-maui-wildfires-sparks-fury-truly-disgusting/ar-AA1ffCrX

Last edited by oliver clotheshoffe on Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:16 pm

So this house in Pittsburgh blows up rather violently -

"Abandoned mine"... why yes of course, a pocket of natural gas just happened to form directly under this guys house close enough to the surface to blast it's way through and blow the house to smithereens at just the right time when the guy is at home.
Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 7vwaxr
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 1:54 pm

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 Jm8nCbB
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 3:47 pm

Hit play then click on the pop-out button.

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 9:41 am

Back on July 17 the governor of Hawaii signed a 'Proclamation Related to Housing' declaring a 'disaster emergency relief period' which runs until September 15 2023. Just coincidental I'm sure...

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 ZnWyurg

Link to the document -

https://governor.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/2307072-1.pdf
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 12:28 pm

Some really weird stuff is happening in Maui -

Back to top Go down
The Wise And Powerful
Admin
Admin
The Wise And Powerful

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 12:59 pm

oliver clotheshoffe wrote:
Some really weird stuff is happening in Maui -

I reposted it to FaceBook.

Maybe Serafina can tell us more.
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 8:44 am

So I was playing Ultima 7 The Black Gate last night and it started getting late so I decided to turn in. I turned on our local channel 3 to catch the news and a story about Oliver Anthony came on! I was really surprised as I figured the media would hate the guy because he goes against the narrative.

So the story starts - "Oliver Anthony is a musician who came out of nowhere and whose song is now going viral on the internet *ZZZZZZZTTT*..."

Suddenly the feed switches to a live broadcast of a traffic light pole laying in the street (big storm last night). There's no sound for about 8 or 9 seconds then the reporter comes on - "Uh yes... are we live?... sorry but we weren't expecting to go live yet... well there's a traffic light down and police are working to clear the road and we should have more information for you soon..." - and then the station goes to commercial.

No real information was given and they didn't even say what intersection it was so people could avoid the area. A few commercials later and the news is back with a different story. Seems as though somebody at the station didn't want Oliver Anthony to get any publicity... strange huh?
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 8:34 pm

Another food processing plant up in flames... might want to make a quick trip to Costco...

Explosion At Major US Food Processing Plant Leaves at Least 8 Workers Injured – Corn, Soy Processing Down

At least eight people were injured in an explosion at a processing plant in Decatur, Illinois on Sunday. Five of the wounded remained hospitalized as of Monday.

The fire and explosion happened at an Archer-Daniels-Midland processing complex just after 7pm Central time.

“ADM immediately contacted the Decatur Fire Department, which remains on the scene. Several employees were injured and transported to the local hospital for treatment,” a spokesperson said. “Our thoughts are with our colleagues. We do not have a confirmed cause at this time.”

According to ADM, corn and soy processing is down. It is unclear when the plant can resume operations.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/explosion-major-us-food-processing-plant-leaves-least/
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 7:09 pm

I suddenly realized this is a 15-Minute City -

Back to top Go down
someone
someone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 9:59 pm

The Prisoner.. great series.

https://shout-tv.com/series/the-prisoner
Back to top Go down
oliver clotheshoffe
oliver clotheshoffe

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:13 pm

Has anyone else noticed how bright television commercials are? It seems like in every commercial there's a lot of bright things on the screen and the final moments are a solid white screen with some small black letters spelling out the company name. There's so much glare you can get a suntan from it.

Normally this wouldn't be that unusual as bright flashy things always attract attention, just looking at the Las Vegas strip will prove that. What is strange is that you think "Oh the tv is too bright I'll just grab the remote and turn the brightness down" but when the show comes back on it's so dark you can hardly see anything. So you watch for a bit and then grab the remote and turn the brightness back up... just in time for the next commercial!

It almost seems like broadcasters turn the brightness down when the show is on and back up when the commercials start. They figure you'll get so tired of grabbing the remote that you'll just leave it bright and put up with it. This leads to more attention paid to commercials which leads to more sales which leads to more kickbacks for the broadcasters!

Conspiracy?

Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 MK7MBbKm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Thread   Conspiracy Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next